Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. (76793 Views)

Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / 3 Ways To Grow Longer Natural Eye Lashes / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
This jamaica oil didn't do nada on my edges. Overhyped!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by detutu1: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
really? ooppps!!! i hope my story isnt the same oooo...gobe niyen o
goldenruby:
This jamaica oil didn't do nada on my edges. Overhyped!
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
detutu1:
really? ooppps!!! i hope my story isnt the same oooo...gobe niyen o
gobe of Life. Go and try maigrow your hair would never remain the same. But the stuff is tiny for the price. Chisos cry wetin this my hair don chop Enh!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by detutu1: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
maigrow...how much did you get yours?
goldenruby:
gobe of Life. Go and try maigrow your hair would never remain the same. But the stuff is tiny for the price. Chisos cry wetin this my hair don chop Enh!
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
detutu1:
maigrow...how much did you get yours?
3k. And they have changed their packaging to a small plastic. I started about 3weeks ago, I haven't been regular with usage but that stuff is really Good.
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by detutu1: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok...thanks it is easily accessible right..i can get it in shops?
goldenruby:
3k. And they have changed their packaging to a small plastic. I started about 3weeks ago, I haven't been regular with usage but that stuff is really Good.
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
detutu1:
ok...thanks it is easily accessible right..i can get it in shops?
no you can't. Google Maigrow or search Kaymu. I got mine from their Facebook page
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by meetmal03(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by FruitfulSparkles(f): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2015
happy to discovered this thread. by the way. i transitioned to texlaxed hair fro
last october. finally found a regimen that will work nd help to stretch for 24weeks. sooooooooooo happy. any length retention method please share.
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by Nomzylicious(f): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2015
FruitfulSparkles:
happy to discovered this thread. by the way. i transitioned to texlaxed hair fro
last october. finally found a regimen that will work nd help to stretch for 24weeks. sooooooooooo happy. any length retention method please share.
. Pls do u knw any name of a and price gud texturiser I can use for my hair I dnt wanna use relaxer again.
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by FruitfulSparkles(f): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
i dont use texturizers just relaxers i mix with oils nd also use heavy oils on my hair to coat them generally before application. application is done only to the new growth.@Nomycylious
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by purplelips(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2016
meetmal03:
I have been using this amazing hairfood that treats receding hairlines, balding head, cutting and breaking hair, bald hair, dandruff and strong stubborn hair.
It makes you have long,full and healthy hair.

The hairfood was made by a hairdresser in London and is amazing for the hair and made of all natural ingredients such as Aloe, Herbal extract, Rose oil, Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea Butter and Essential Oils.
!!!

I use it for myself, my husband and my child and I dont regret one bit.

You can join the bbm channel on http://www.pin.bbm.com/C001F8B7E to see amazing reviews and get more information about the hairfood.
I have never seen any like it.

Nigerian Whatsapp number:+447423097893

Text: 08104323941
Please how much is it and where are you located?
Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by meetmal03(f): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
So I recently started using this amazing hair food about 1 month ago and it has been amazing. Its an indian hairfoood and 101% organic with no chemical.

It grew my hair, made the strands strong and my front hair grew well again after a long while.

I actually started using it on my hubbys bald hair and my baby's hair and the result has been amazing.

check out my front hair three weeks ago and now all thanks to Oleena hairfood.

Bye bye to receeding hairline.
Time to flaunt my front hair.

their page here is https://www.nairaland.com/4440498/solution-hair-problem-oleena-hairfood#66510160

their other contacts call or whatsapp
Mabel on 09025415172
or Rita on
email
oleenaindia@gmail.com

Re: How To Make Your Relaxed Hair Grow Longer And Fuller. by imhere: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Wears A Transparent Aso Ebi To Wedding Ceremony, Gets Slammed [PICS] / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.