Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History (735 Views)

How Brainwashing Works / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare / Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History by adewaleh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Are you brainwashed? What about some of your neighbors, are they brainwashed? Before you answer that, let us ask you a few preliminary questions: Do you believe that the United States was struck by a terrorist attack on Sept. 11? Do think that the people behind that attack were "Arabs" and that its "mastermind" was this fellow Osama bin Laden, operating from a cave in Afghanistan? Do you believe that the way to stop terrorism is to hit them hard, to hit them at their "bases" in such places as Afghanistan, and to hit the nations who might sponsor them, like, say Iraq?

And what about the economy? Do you think that the recent fall of the stock market, and the weakness in the economy, have been caused by the Sept. 11 attacks? Well, if you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you probably are brainwashed! If you answered "yes" to more than one, you are definitely a "goner."

"But," you, reply, "isn't that what most people think? Wouldn't they answer those questions the same way I do? Well, the answer to that is, yes. But, we would remind you: Just because the majority of people might BELIEVE something to be true, doesn't make it true. All it means, is that you and most of your neighbors are suffering from a mass delusion--or, put more bluntly: YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. So, the question is, really, how did you get this way? How did you come to believe things like those statements in the first questions were true? "Well, I heard it on.... Well, I saw it on.... Well, I read it in...."

http://www.rense.com/general15/tr.htm
Re: Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History by ogtavia(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
What exactly is your point sir?
Re: Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History by Weah96: 3:38am On Nov 12, 2014
adewaleh:
Are you brainwashed? What about some of your neighbors, are they brainwashed? Before you answer that, let us ask you a few preliminary questions: Do you believe that the United States was struck by a terrorist attack on Sept. 11? Do think that the people behind that attack were "Arabs" and that its "mastermind" was this fellow Osama bin Laden, operating from a cave in Afghanistan? Do you believe that the way to stop terrorism is to hit them hard, to hit them at their "bases" in such places as Afghanistan, and to hit the nations who might sponsor them, like, say Iraq?

And what about the economy? Do you think that the recent fall of the stock market, and the weakness in the economy, have been caused by the Sept. 11 attacks? Well, if you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you probably are brainwashed! If you answered "yes" to more than one, you are definitely a "goner."

"But," you, reply, "isn't that what most people think? Wouldn't they answer those questions the same way I do? Well, the answer to that is, yes. But, we would remind you: Just because the majority of people might BELIEVE something to be true, doesn't make it true. All it means, is that you and most of your neighbors are suffering from a mass delusion--or, put more bluntly: YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. So, the question is, really, how did you get this way? How did you come to believe things like those statements in the first questions were true? "Well, I heard it on.... Well, I saw it on.... Well, I read it in...."

http://www.rense.com/general15/tr.htm

And how were you able to escape this Goebbels-esque campaign of mass delusion yourself?
Re: Americans Target Of Largest Media Brainwashing Campaign In History by Omexonomy: 4:08am On Nov 12, 2014
So amelica brainwash osama to bomb amalica and later kill osama? Even osama the wide mouth kept quiet about the brainwashing stuff? Do you realy believe that?

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! Pastor Transfers Marriage Anointing By Kissing Naked Women's Butts!!! / I Queried A Muslim. He Replied With This. / “if You Catch Islamic Jihadists, Kill Them & Pull Out Their Necks” David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.