Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed (1396 Views)

Where Can I Get A Good Campaign Manager For Mr Romancelander Contest / I Need A Campaign Manager!!!! / Manager And Secretary/typist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by kulboy(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi My Nairaland Fam. I was recently Nominated to contest for Mr Nairaland. Been an active user of Nairaland since my teenage Days.. I accepted my nomination and i reckon i can win this. I need an experienced Campaign Manager and a Creative Graphics/Logo Designer. if interested pm me.
Thank you
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Gabreal1(m): 2:02am On Nov 12, 2014
Ehn
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2014
You haven't replied my mail
kulboy:
Good Morning my Distinguished Nairalanders. Hope Reader of this Topic is Doing good> I was recently Nominated to contest for Mr Nairaland. Been an active user of Nairaland since my teenage Days. Don't really post. I accepted my nomination and i think i have the potential to win this years contest. I need a very vibrant Campaign Manager that if the job gets done well would get Paid and a very good Graphic/logo Designer to assist the .
campaign manager who will be in charge of canvassing for support and votes.

The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
1. Posting and promoting me during the period of the contest.
2. Gathering Support for me during the period of the contest.
3. Advising me on some issues.

HOW TO APPLY

Please send your application to with the following:
1) Pm me to show interest.
2)Briefly Tell me about yourself and work Done on this forum and how you intend to gather support and votes.
That's All. Thank you smiley smiley

Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2014
wetin we no go see undecided
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by CBNIM: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
wetin we no go see undecided
Hahahahahaha! Nobi small tin ooo!
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by kulboy(m): 4:07am On Nov 14, 2014
#TeamKulboy>>Please Vote for him On Friday 14th,10am-5pm. Make this happen for you boy people

1 Like

Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kulboy, How much are we talking about here? cheesy
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by kulboy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Kulboy, How much are we talking about here? cheesy
ghana-must-go size of money grin
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
kulboy:

ghana-must-go size of money grin
You know what? I want that your Lexus SUV. grin
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by kulboy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Victoriousvic:

You know what? I want that your Lexus SUV. grin
i can send you all the pictures of the lexus so that you can keep em cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
kulboy:

i can send you all the pictures of the lexus so that you can keep em cheesy
Pictures ke? I can get that from the internet na. angry

I don't want pictures jare. I want the car. grin
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by kulboy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Pictures ke? I can get that from the internet na. angry

I don't want pictures jare. I want the car. grin
oya if u get the job done and i eventually win i would think abt giving it to you grin
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
kulboy:

oya if u get the job done and i eventually win i would think abt giving it to you grin
Hehe. You better stay true to your words o. grin
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Vivly(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Hehe. You better stay true to your words o. grin
lol. He said he will 'think' about giving it to you. grin Not give it to you.
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Vivly:
lol. He said he will 'think' about giving it to you. grin Not give it to you.
Don't mind kulboy. grin embarassed
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
How Much are we talking about Sire?

I fit stop Judging work come do Campaign Manager oo shocked gringringringrin

My 250+ Followers on NL can do the magic na cheesy
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Medunah: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Deefuray(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
AbuMikey:

grin hahahaha.... The love of money....
Re: Attention Nairalanders....#teamkulboy Paid Campaign Manager And Needed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
AbuMikey:

Oga Mikey, park well biko. No come spoil market for me. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Two Children Burned To Death As Mother Goes To Have Fun With Lover / Dan Kunle: How Government Can Fix The Steel Sector / I Was Threatened With A Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.