Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here (1201 Views)

Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here / Human Anatomy & Physiology Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here by ajasa4link: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2014
Having been gone thru different professional threads on this section ranging from accounting, medicine ,pharmacy etc..... I discovered there has been no thread opened for insurance students and graduates and actuarial science graduates as well to meet and rub minds together. So I open this thread solely for insurance graduates, actuarial science graduates, ACII and those writing CIIN to meet here and discuss issues partaining to our profession as well as discuss job openings and other useful information we have at our disposal.
Am a graduate of insurance presently undergoing my.compulsory one year youth service in one of the northern states.
Re: Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here by omidan21: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
back about this course then I was preparing
to write masters entrance exam. Now the
entrance exam result is out and I passed in
flying colors. However, I need to know the
subject course ouline been offered at
Masters level before hand resumption. I
want to start prepparing fullyy ahead. My
work schedule is soo tight if not wld ve gone
to unilag the dept to request for this. Can I
have first hand info as regards dis from
you. Wld be sooo grateful
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here by samdollas2004(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
I think people have not discovered the potentials of the insurance industry....Just like the pre-bank consolidation exercise in Nigeria that made banking interesting in Nigeria.
I intend to take the exams anytime from now...
With ACA and CIIN I believe I'm going higher, even without it sha I'm happy I'm at this level and progressing....
Re: Insurance And Actuarial Science Graduates Lets Meet Here by Chuksemi(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why was this thread dead on arrival? Ajasa4links, update the thread.... Please and thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Flow Station Production Operation. / Msc. In USA Or 100k Job In Nigeria / Electrical Engineers In The House Help A Brother Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.