Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Let Us Own The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Own The Internet (521 Views)

Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) / Is There Anyone Want To Start A Business Or Expand Your Business??? Let Us Talk. / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Own The Internet by sovpounds(m): 3:43am On Nov 12, 2014
An opportunity to own shares that could be worth over $100,000 comes but once...... Its less than 5 hours since this offer commenced, you would agree with me that its much better to get in on the first day. www.wesharesuccess.com/?refid=1117839jbo
Re: Let Us Own The Internet by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2014
LOL @you trying to own something I inherited. SPAM!
Re: Let Us Own The Internet by sovpounds(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2014
charix:
LOL @you trying to own something I inherited. SPAM!

God Almighty in Deuteronomy 28:12 states that you shall lend to many nations and you shall not borrow. What God wants everyone that would read this thread to work hard in rare opportunities like this so that you would be able to lend to many nations.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready For You / How To Get A Job Easily In Nigeria In The Next 7 Days / FEW HOURS TO GO - Enjoy 90% DISCOUNT off this service this Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.