Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira (4550 Views)

I Need A Mobile App/website Developer / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users / If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by hahn(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
naijatechworld:

Just sent you an email sir. All I really need is a link to your app/website. Please feel free to contact me back whenever you can sir.

I already sent you my link via email and I'm yet to see any results. Are we still doing business?

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by Faceyou: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
@op Drop ur contact. Let talk. Drop ur no if u're on WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK Id and Bbm
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by Faceyou: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Reply my email Bro Deskvice@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
Sorry for being late too everyone. I've been marketing peoples apps and websites all over social media. I'll get back to everyone shortly.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by codenamex: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Am also interested in getting visitors to my website can you send me your mail so I can send you my link and we do business. . Thanks. .

naijatechworld:

Just sent you an email sir. All I really need is a link to your app/website. Please feel free to contact me back whenever you can sir.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt] Get 100 active users to the site on my signature for a trial and we might have a long term deal. [/size]

I'll definitely get you 100 users, the first 5 will be free, but the next 95 will cost you 95 Naira. What is the link to your app or site by the way.

Once again I will like to apologize to everyone, I've been busy telling people about your apps, blogs and websites. Many of you who have submitted your links to me, will see a difference in app downloads or web traffic.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by africanaija: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2014
I have a job search engine, can your service work for my web app? It is a search engine.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:06am On Nov 14, 2014
Jayclinics:
hmmmm, this kyn offer sef, so far it is payment after service, see the url to my website here. http://naijanovaz.com

Some of my friends said that they have joined your site. Is this true?
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2014
[url]emmanuelsweb.com[/url]. lets see how it goes

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:29am On Nov 14, 2014
Khaynet:

www.naijaxplorer.tk

@Kgaynet, my friends texted me dat there is something wrong with registering on your site. They said that it is very slow but 5 of them have been joining it and using it. Is everything okay?
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:38am On Nov 14, 2014
hahn:

I already sent you my link via email and I'm yet to see any results. Are we still doing business?

@Hahn I just sent you an email sir. Please reply back whenever you can. Thank you sir and have a good day.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2014
Faceyou:
Reply my email Bro Deskvice@gmail.com

@Faceyou, I just sent you an email. Please reply back whenever you can sir. Till then have a good day.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2014
codenamex:
Am also interested in getting visitors to my website can you send me your mail so I can send you my link and we do business. . Thanks. .

@Codenamex, What is the link to your app or site so that I can market it and get you users asap? I'm willing to give you 5 active users for free but then after that you will have to pay 1 Naira per user.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2014
emiliy223:
[url]emmanuelsweb.com[/url]. lets see how it goes

@emiliy223, thanks for the link. I marketed your site to my friends n my other customers. I will give you 5 free active users, but if you still like my service, you will have to pay me 1 Naira per user afterwards.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijaxplorer: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2014
naijatechworld:

@Kgaynet, my friends texted me dat there is something wrong with registering on your site. They said that it is very slow but 5 of them have been joining it and using it. Is everything okay?
I dont c any problem.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
naijatechworld:

@emiliy223, thanks for the link. I marketed your site to my friends n my other customers. I will give you 5 free active users, but if you still like my service, you will have to pay me 1 Naira per user afterwards.

How will i know, how does it work.

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
naijaxplorer:

I dont c any problem.

Okay. They registered, but they said that it took a while for them to register. Like something was holding it up from moving forward.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijaxplorer: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
naijatechworld:

Okay. They registered, but they said that it took a while for them to register. Like something was holding it up from moving forward.
i'll look into that
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by miracle4(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
please send me a mail via projects (at) 3ptechies.com I've gat apps you're gonna help promote.

Much Regards

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by codenamex: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Www.360naija.com
naijatechworld:

@Codenamex, What is the link to your app or site so that I can market it and get you users asap? I'm willing to give you 5 active users for free but then after that you will have to pay 1 Naira per user.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by EMZYSMS: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
hello naijatechworld. I really do like the site traffic thing. We have got couple of sites we would love to market. I believe you can reach us by email so I can forward you a link to our website. Email; emzysms@gmail.com or info@emzysms.com. Looking forward to getting a response from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by osile2012: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2014
naijatechworld:

I'll definitely get you 100 users, the first 5 will be free, but the next 95 will cost you 95 Naira. What is the link to your app or site by the way.

Once again I will like to apologize to everyone, I've been busy telling people about your apps, blogs and websites. Many of you who have submitted your links to me, will see a difference in app downloads or web traffic.

[size=15pt]The link is on my signature thanks.[/size]
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by lillyjane(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
@naijatechworld, i sent you a mail but yet to get your response till this very moment

1 Like

Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sorry for the late reply everyone. Ive been trying to hire people to help me out with advertising and marketing you guys apps/blogs/links/websites. I will get back in touch with everybody very soon. Please forgive me.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Okay, now Im officially back and I've hired 2 people to work with me so that everything goes faster and smoother. WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU 10 USERS FOR FREE, BUT AFTER THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY 1 NAIRA PER USER. Cool? We will be advertising/marketing your apps, blogs, websites and other things you want people to know on the internet or on social media. Okay. If there are any customized/specialized/unique sites you really want us to advertise/market your apps, blogs, websites and other e-goods please kindly let us know. Thank You!!!
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
emiliy223:

How will i know, how does it work.

You can check your database, use Website Analytics tools like Alexa Rank, & Wolfram Alpha. Depending on how many people/visitors come to your site, you should see the number on their graphs.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
miracle4:
please send me a mail via projects (at) 3ptechies.com I've gat apps you're gonna help promote.

Much Regards

I just sent you an email sir, please reply black whenever you can. Till then, have a Happy Monday.
Re: I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira by naijatechworld: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
lillyjane:
@naijatechworld, i sent you a mail but yet to get your response till this very moment

Sorry for the late reply lillyjane, I was hiring people so that they can help me out with the work. I just replied to your email. Thank you for understanding ma'am and God Bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Ipage Web Hosting / Website Design Proposal / How To Create Great Content Ideas For Your Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.