Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead (1879 Views)

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? / What Is 1 Thing That You Need In Order For Your App/Blog/Website To Succeed? / I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
We understand that many people don't have money or cash in hand to get the required professional people to build their app/blog/website. So instead of paying us in cash we will do your work for an equity or stock percentage of your app/blog/company/site. if you need a designer/developer/engineer/programmer to do Mobile App/Blog/Web App/Services which are not limited to but include:

a. Building your app/blog/site
b. Checking for bugs
c. Security against Hackers & Viruses
d. Upgrading a design

Please let us know. Thank you and till we chat/meet/talk again, have a Good Day & A Great Thursday.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by africanaija: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
I need a mobile app that lets me know when NEPA takes the light as well as to predict when NEPA takes the light. Will you be able to handle that for me? I don't have money, so how much equity will you be expecting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2014
africanaija:
I need a mobile app that lets me know when NEPA takes the light as well as to predict when NEPA takes the light. Will you be able to handle that for me? I don't have money, so how much equity will you be expecting?

Well I can work on that 4 you africanaija. I will need more details. Do you have like a design I should follow? Also we only charge 10% in equity. So we only make money from you, after you make money first.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Valslim(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
i need a blog site where i can be making money. so how do we go abt it and how do i pay u for d job? since i dnt have d money now

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Negro1: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
davidsmith8900:
We understand that many people don't have money or cash in hand to get the required professional people to build their app/blog/website. So instead of paying us in cash we will do your work for an equity or stock percentage of your app/blog/company/site. if you need a designer/developer/engineer/programmer to do Mobile App/Blog/Web App/Services which are not limited to but include:

b. Checking for bugs
d. Upgrading a design

Please let us know. Thank you and till we chat/meet/talk again, have a Good Day & A Great Thursday.

sent u a pm

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Negro1:
sent u a pm

Please what is your link or way that I can contact you? Or you've sent me a pm, I'll get back in touch with you.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Valslim:
i need a blog site where i can be making money. so how do we go abt it and how do i pay u for d job? since i dnt have d money now

Do you have any ideas? What type of blog? Do you have a domain name or do you want me to get you one? Where shall we start? Do you have an email address so that we can get started?
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
novsmusic:

can you build my dream concept..trust me it will bring good money and you can take your %

lets meet at novsmusic@gmail.com

Okay I'll email you very soon. Please be expecting my email. Okay.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by davidsmith8900: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Negro1:
sent u a pm

Negro1, Happy Monday ma'am/sir. do you have a contact info, like an email so that I can get back in touch with you? This pm thing isnt working for me. What is your email, so that we can make this thing faster.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Negro1: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
davidsmith8900:

Negro1, Happy Monday ma'am/sir. do you have a contact info, like an email so that I can get back in touch with you? This pm thing isnt working for me. What is your email, so that we can make this thing faster.
I replied ur pm sir.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by PenSoftCorp(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
hw far, i have this idea of building a platform for a discipline, i was using wordpress, but in wordpress i am limited to what i can do, i need u to help me build this blog
u can contact me at
pensoftcorp@gmail.com
and lets discuss more
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by RothmasPop: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Please do get in touch with me via pin:2B3D6E1E or Readrotimi1@gmail.com I've got this concept which I hope to actualise although I'm not financially buoyant yet...
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by theSpark(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
I've sent you a pm.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
hello good day. need an app for my blog http://amebocity.com
email : wealthanyi@gmail.com
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Hollawaley(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
davidsmith8900:

b. Checking for bugs
d. Upgrading a design

can i have your number please
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Jeffflo: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2015
@Poster
May I get your mail address so discussions can ensue? Thank you.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by 40dogzz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
pls i need ur email address so we can realate. mine is petmore54@gmail.com. can u build an app that can pull in traffic to an mlm site? i really need turns of traffic in Nigeria.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by oluplanet(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
I need to build website and mobile application for my e-commerce business. If u are serious about the equity stuff here is my contact planettech09@gmail.com . you can also drop ur contact here I will get in touch with you. Thanks
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by ediko5(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigerians!!!
Una too like AWOOF.
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by mizGene(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2015
ediko5:
Nigerians!!!
Una too like AWOOF.

There is nothing "awoof" about this. 10% equity is not a joke.

Op pls post links to your works, tnx
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Faita: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Hi. Could you hit me up at faitahuwinz at yahoo dot com?
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by cmespeak: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
How many u fit do, ok carry on
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by RothmasPop: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2015
Hey guys can you guys design an android game like Candy crush? i got a game concept...
Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by Michdear(f): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Let's talk add me:325A8E8F

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Have Money, My Team Will Build Your App/Blog/Site 4 Equity Instead by vilight(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
pls i need a blog my email id vivianhenry420@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Payment Pin Issue / Need People / Verified Usa Adsense Available Check The Amount Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.