Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity (2922 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / My Husband Insists I Dish Food For Him / Man Insists On Seeing Suitor's Office Before Blessing The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
i can have a laptop that i do not need or do not intent to use in the future, so long it has VALUE that can be given in monetary terms its an asset.

ASSSET:- an item owned and has value

Kindly consultation your dictionary first before giving your little online lectures smiley

Yes Ma'am! undecided
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Profcamsey(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nairalanders are stingy. They dont want to donate to charity.
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Profcamsey:
Nairalanders are stingy. They dont want to donate to charity.
see your mouth grin
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Kashif(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yesterday, a man narrated how his neighbour sowed his family's means of livelihood to their church. The pastor asked them to sow what is very dear, and would shake them. He had to give up his commercial truck. He acted in good fate.

However, when he got home and tried explaining to his wife, all hell was let lose! The wife gives and sows too but, this is very different for her. The man could not tell her where their next meal would come from. In the end, he realised he may have overreacted.

To cut the story short, he went back to the church the following day and asked for his truck back. The church leadership were stunned, but the man explained his predicament. He was told to wait because the truck had been deployed to haul some blocks for their construction work. When it came back, it was handed over to him. Thank God he still had his original document.

True life story; happened in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Profcamsey(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kashif:
Yesterday, a man narrated how his neighbour sowed his family's means of livelihood to their church. The pastor asked them to sow what is very dear, and would shake them. He had to give up his commercial truck. He acted in good fate.

However, when he got home and tried explaining to his wife, all hell was let lose! The wife gives and sows too but, this is very different for her. The man could not tell her where their next meal would come from. In the end, he realised he may have overreacted.

To cut the story short, he went back to the church the following day and asked for his truck back. The church leadership were stunned, but the man explained his predicament. He was told to wait because the truck had been deployed to haul some blocks for their construction work. When it came back, it was handed over to him. Thank God he still had his original document.

True life story; happened in Lagos.
if he had left it, God would have suprised him.
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Johnfavour(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2014
What? I should open my mouth to the atmosphere when I need food? He rather not try that. We will divide the stuff and he can donate his. This need to make FP, nairalanders go vex.
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Profcamsey(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Johnfavour:
What? I should open my mouth to the atmosphere when I need food? He rather not try that. We will divide the stuff and he can donate his. This need to make FP, nairalanders go vex.
lols
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by JEITO: 12:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Such decisions doesn't rest on the shoulders of one-half of the couple. It must be mutual else, it doesn't hold water.
Re: If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity by Johnfavour(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
JEITO:
Such decisions doesn't rest on the shoulders of one-half of the couple. It must be mutual else, it doesn't hold water.
thats true

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Bride's Price In Nigeria?? / Family Planning Saga Between Married Couple See Chat / A Good Name Is Better Than Riches.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.