Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World (5375 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos) / How People Are Risking Their Lives In Oshodi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by klodike(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dude life is not all about money u know. But sometimes about things that make you happy. That may just be it for them......
tuoyoojo:
Na person wen don chop belleful nine fit do dis one. Me neva hustle to hammer na to come climb tall building I go come do. E go reflect as alert for my gtb account ne?
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
klodike:
Dude life is not all about money u know. But sometimes about things that make you happy. That may just be it for them......
sure

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Line walking, Niagara fall.

Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015

Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by asumo12: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sile12 your threads are incredibly amazing. keep it up.
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
sexybaby22:
Sile12 your threads are incredibly amazing. keep it up.

Thanks ma'am.
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
This white guys are crazy, Damn!!! the most scary is the heights... shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by loomer: 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
adeh39:
shocked shocked

Sweetie
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
loomer:

Sweetie

How are u doing honey?
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by loomer: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
adeh39:

How are u doing honey?

I'm alright and urslf?
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
loomer:

I'm alright and urslf?

Cool jare smiley
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by loomer: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
adeh39:

Cool jare smiley

Kilosele?
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by seangy4konji: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
the devil and hi advocates are watching premiership in their brain...

Dem don crazee finish
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
loomer:

Kilosele?

Nothing jare.....I'm just bored cry
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by loomer: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
adeh39:

Nothing jare.....I'm just bored cry

Same here o, plus hunger
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by drollster(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Merely looking at the pictures has got me hyperventilating.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
loomer:

Same here o, plus hunger

Like seriously?.... get something to eat nah?
Re: Photos Of Tourists/people Risking Their Lives Around The World by Ligxy(f): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
drollster:
Merely looking at the pictures has got me hyperventilating.
Even me too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Travelling To Obudu And Calabar / Tips On Getting An American Visa From Nigeria / POLAND MED Schools (pozman & Warsaw) Versus WINDSOR Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.