Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Never Leaked Sextape – Itz Tiffany’s Ex-husband Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Leaked Sextape – Itz Tiffany’s Ex-husband Insists (1362 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / WATCH VIDEO: – Ghanian Female Artist Itz Tiffany Sextape Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Leaked Sextape – Itz Tiffany’s Ex-husband Insists by Shekauus: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D5roL9BSOxs/VGNJlXpwmfI/AAAAAAAABlM/WRBvJKhFea4/s1600/itz-tiffany.jpg[/img]
The video which went viral on social media has been widely criticized by most Ghanaians. Itz Tiffany has accused Gambrah of releasing the video and had threatened to initiate legal actions against him. But speaking on an Accra based Neat Fm; Mr Gambrah said “I would never do a thing like that. You know, especially I’ve got a kid with her and I love my kid so much…It is even ridiculous that she would think [like] that.” Gambrah explained that because he was traumatised, when they broke up from the relationship, he left his phone which contained the video in Ghana and went back to the UK. “I left my copy in Ghana because I wasn’t stable. When I left Ghana I left my stuff with my family and my friends

read more here

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Reasons Behind Skales & Wizkid Beef / Rio Ferdinand's Wife Rebecca Ellison Dies From Cancer / See How Power Bank Electricuted And Killed This Girl In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.