Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ronaldo's Reaction To 'mother-f***er' Claims. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Reaction To 'mother-f***er' Claims. (495 Views)

The Legendary First Nigerian Goal Keeper Laid To Mother Earth Today / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Horribly Jealous Reaction To Alvaro Arbeloa’s Goal For Real / You Have To See This Funny Reaction To The Missed Penalty Of Messi Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Reaction To 'mother-f***er' Claims. by DeYizY(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
http://www.futball.cf/2014/11/ronaldos-reaction-to-mother-fer-claims.html
The Real-Madrid's star man,has finally reacted to the accusations made the famous journalist Guillem Balague in his new book. Guillem mentioned in his book that Ronaldo often refers to his arch rival,Messi,as a 'mother-f***er' and this has caused people to criticise Ronaldo.
Well Ronaldo took to his facabook page to post his own take on the story, he said in his post“News is circulating that I allegedly made offending remarks regarding Lionel Messi. This is absolutely false and I have assured my lawyer takes action to sue those responsible. I have the utmost respect for all my professional colleagues, and Messi is obviously no exception.”
However no reactions from Messi yet.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Gods: Old Trafford Ready For Argentina Vs. Portugal / Make Good Cash Today From Naijapredict, 1960bet, Nairabet / The 1960bet Jackpot 5 Correct Scores Specials Is Here Again....n5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.