Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT And Business Institute Job Vacancies (20 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT And Business Institute Job Vacancies (20 Positions) (1409 Views)

Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions / ABNL Oil And Gas Limited Latest Recruitment (20 Positions) / Shoprite Nigeria Job Recruitment (20 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT And Business Institute Job Vacancies (20 Positions) by Vokate: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT and Business Institute, Katsina, is a new, state-of-the art tertiary institution established under the Katsina State of Nigeria Law No. 8 of 2013. The Institute will run National Board for Technical Education (N.B.T.E) accredited courses leading to the award of National Innovative Diploma (NID) in ICT and Business Studies. The Institute will also offer a wide range of professional and career enhancement programs, seminars, and workshops at advanced certificates and diploma. Our programmes are dual-path, with emphasis on both congnitive and practical skills. Enriched by world-class faculty and teaching facility, our goal is to nurture the development of the much-needed manpower in the ICT and business sectors for national growth

The Implementation Committee of the Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT and Business Institute, Katsina hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:

1.) Rector

2.) Registrar

3.) Director of Finance and Accounts

4.) Institute Librarian

5.) Chief Engineer

6.) Engineer I

7.) Technical Officers

8.) Academic Planning Officer I

9.) Principal Internal Auditor

10.) Internal Auditor I

11.) Chief Nursing Officers

12.) Senior Nursing Officer

13.) Nursing Officer

14.) Senior Assistant Registrar

15.) Administrative Officer I

16.) Accountant I

17.) Chief Security Officer

18.) Principal Lecturer

19.) Chief Lecturers

20.) Lecturers I & II

Application Link

http://www..com/ibrahim-shehu-shema-ict-and-business-institute-job-vacancies-20-positions/

Application Closing Date
25th November, 2014

Copied from www..com
Re: Ibrahim Shehu Shema ICT And Business Institute Job Vacancies (20 Positions) by isogod(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
Is this real?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Job In Awka / Job Alert: Entry Level Jobs At A Leading Company / Inec Adhoc Staff Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.