Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof (973 Views)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / BVN:A New Way Scammers Now Operate / The New Nairaland Is Annoiying. What Happened To Our Nairaland That We Know Before. Seun Please Return Back Our Nairaland As It Was Before. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by moneymaker24(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
I really don't know if this is the right trend to post this as I feel it's the most appropriate place(After looking closely at other trends).

It's nice knowing that Nairaland has grown so big to the extent that scammers now see it as an avenue to scamming people which isn't cool.

If you have been running your email address consistently for over two years, am sure the message that entails a female stating she likes you and would want you to reply her to a certain email address so she could send you her pictures isn't new.

Well, I get such mails regularly to the extent I don't bother opening them.

While checking my email few hours back, I was forced to opening a particular one because www.nairaland.com showed in d excerpt.

My point is, these set of scammers now use nairaland as their source in the sense that, they claim they got your email address there.

Please be careful and don't fall victim. See attached screenshot as reference.

Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
thunder wey go fire those scammers still dey do press up.
Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by moneymaker24(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lol no mind them. They keep using same approach every time.
Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by osile2012: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=15pt] This means Nairaland has really gone global. For them to believe that majority of people who receive these mails have accounts on NL . [/size]
Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by moneymaker24(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt] This means Nairaland has really gone global. For them to believe that majority of people who receive these mails have accounts on NL . [/size]

My point exactly!
Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by Wittylens(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol.. Scammers of nowadays are very dull! This strategy dosent work no more!!

If I were a scammer I would hit at least 1milla every week!! I'm too sharp for that!

Anyways , this should be on front page! Where are the mods?
Re: Scammers Now Using Nairaland As Ther Source - See Picture Proof by moneymaker24(m): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:
Lol.. Scammers of nowadays are very dull! This strategy dosent work no more!!

If I were a scammer I would hit at least 1milla every week!! I'm too sharp for that!

Anyways , this should be on front page! Where are the mods?

They are on strike LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Mass Etiquette; Dos And Don’ts While At Mass / Daniel K Daniel Frowns At Celebs Showing Off Their Wealth On Social Media / Check This Pics And Tell Me Which Is The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.