Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note (60487 Views)

Jonathan Unveils N100 Commemorative Notes(photo) / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note On Wednesday / Pres. Jonathan Unveils First Indigenous Unmanned Aerial Vessel In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Baddestguyp(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
is there any need for this why not focus on better things...like tackling boko boys sad
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nonybb: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
atleast I'm happy that Islamic inscription was dusted off

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by stonemind(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmm illuminati is well written all over it... naija I dey hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
cramjones:
Bummer! I thought the thread read: "Jonathan unveiling the new country he created in 4 years."

-CramJones

PS: And oh...compare and contrast GEJ vs Buhari declaration...and tell me if this centenary note means anything to GEJ becoming the next president

First pic: Paid rented crowd by GEJ still cannot fill Eagle's square

Second pic: Non paid true supporters of the People's general did not even have a space in the Eagles's square. We are watching!

Why compare a skyview snap with a portion snap?

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

I hit a nerve huh? By their words you'll know them. grin

i'm not sure you hit any nerve, just grow some sense and stop insulting your elders, regardless of your political affiliations or frustrations at the government of the day. Didnt your mama taught you to respect elders?

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by DollyParton1(f): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Oh wow! what a great achievement by the GEJ administration. This is the what Nigerians have been yearning for!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by say4gunit(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Oh wow! what a great achievement by the GEJ administration. This is the what Nigerians have been yearning for!
Make we hear word joor!

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Kingbritt(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Hahahahahahahahabahahaha dis got me cracking grin grin
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by SmooshCHN: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2014
Changes nothing.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by juanmiguel: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sijo01:

Why compare a skyview snap with a portion snap?
help me ask am oo!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by paramedic: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
cramjones:
Bummer! I thought the thread read: "Jonathan unveiling the new country he created in 4 years."

-CramJones

PS: And oh...compare and contrast GEJ vs Buhari declaration...and tell me if this centenary note means anything to GEJ becoming the next president

Second pic: Non paid true supporters of the People's general did not even have a space in the Eagles's square. We are watching!
propandagist; why didn't you capture Buhari's campaign on aerial view too? You only capture a part of the venue where is the crowd is much, we are watching you all. BTE the later map of Nigeria look better and sexier( less mouths to feed with oil money) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by paramedic: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thank God there is no Arabic/Hausa writings on it

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by izu777: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by onoja12: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
My friend speak about what you know,i shouldn't argue?
see please educate yourself,and don't embarrass yourself,am teaching you and you are spreading.if you dont like it please google this things thank God for internet
shoyemiayodeji:

Guy...individuals don't print money neither do companies print....printing of a county's currency is the sole responsibility of the central bank......pls don't argue
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by izikjon(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oga Jona..... undecided
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
mii likey..
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Yuneek(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Issorai, but does it add to the degenerating value of the Naira?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by alezzandra: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Arabic is absent.

Abeg who is on the 200 naira note? E don tey since I see one.
#cashless
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by mooremedia: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:
Sarcasm King:I hale o grin grin
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by EagleScribes: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:

Yearning for a new note or better monetary value?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Gboliwe: 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

I am sorry Sir, but I am but a messenger. They sent me to tell you about this www.nairaland.com/1963635/need/80#1963635.2563. This is an update I am certain you are interested in.
Thank You.

Cc: ilugunboy

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Chigold101(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mologi:
That one is ur headache....sorry CEFA teacher..abi CFA u call am
tell me the denomination of CFA that looks like the centenary 100naira note. show the world the picture
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
olapluto:

Sarcasm!!!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by oluwasegun007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
After we struggled to gain independent from britain...u still con do currency wey resemble POUND sterling....*just kidding*, nice concept.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by lyricalz: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Gud, I tot they still wanno write arabic on this 1 like our other currency notes. Sumtyms I wonder if nigeria is an arabic or an islamic nation.
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
taxi go gree collect am?
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by Expsbterror(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
emaculate99:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-unveils-n100-commemorative-notes/

IRONY : WE SAY WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE THE COUNTRY A CASHLESS ONE AND STILL MAKING NEW CURRENCIES.

1 Like

Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by fombadi: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by DaBullIT(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why he con look like Cotonou money nah ?!
Re: Finally! Jonathan Unveils The Hundred Naira Centenary Note by ify84(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hope de no put Arabic language inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Tree-climbing Goats In Morocco (Photos) / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.