Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Uche Set To Join The Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Set To Join The Team (404 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Odemwingie, Taiwo, Uche Set For Eagles Recall / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Set To Join The Team by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
On the absence of Enyeama and Uche, Coach Keshi said that they were expected to arrive in camp later in the day.
Coach keshi express confidence and optimism ahead of the crucial showdown against the congolese, in an interview with vanguard news men he said the boys are focused and they mean buisness. However, I think I will av to burry all my grudges against him when I see uche in the line up, so far all am concerned about is to see the best leg paraded for the match

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Courtney Dike Explains Why She Rejected U-20 Match Bonus / Moyes Finally Employed! / Afcon 2015: Super Eagle's Last Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.