Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Which one would you pick? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which one would you pick? (594 Views)

Do You Pick A Strange Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which one would you pick? by TechyGirl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okay i don come again.. This time is with these two websites i discovered here on nairaland that allows you send gift of any amount to your friends and loved ones they are..... (drum rolls) www.greetingsworld.com.ng and taafoo.com and we want to see which one is going to win this.

For www.Greetingsworld.com.ng : With 1000 naira, you can get your baby gf, omalicha, hubby, oga at the top, lover or hater a gift.. ( that they would pick by themselves) not only that you can also get a customized greeting card along with the gift

While for www.taafoo.com: This one ehn lol .. if jumia is saying a bag is 3000 taafoo would sell it for 1500 naira.. that is how cheap their ecommerce website is.

Let the Battle Begin. Lets us check, comment and have fun in the process
Re: Which one would you pick? by MrsShodimu: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
lol just used my phone to check the website.. would go with Greetings World

1 Like

Re: Which one would you pick? by TechyGirl(f): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2014
sad

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Leaked New HTC One M9 Specs... Will You Rock This Device? / Flash Drives For Android And PC / Sony Xperia J St26i Sim And Memory Card Flex Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.