Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? (1184 Views)

Plastic Business Cards Inspiration (17Unique Examples) / Creating Business Cards Successfully (Inspiration) / Billboard Design Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by smartsoft(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2008
You are given a brief and you need to pitch for a particular job and you ready for the game, many creative guys and gals are people who i feel they should be paid alot of bucks for just thinking out of the box ! without this guys i don't think any company or products can survive out there, despite the compition around,

As designers i belive you full of enthusiasm and you ready to put your creativity to work, so tell us where do you inspiration comes from ?

Alot of peeps get their inspiration anywhere, why i particular derive inspirations from Ladies, yah ladies i mean, their lifes are full of fashions, i also get inspirations when i'm lonely just i alone, maybe trying to nap and all that., i also get inspirations from already made things you see around, last i aslo get inspired by something manufactured by someone,

I don't know anything about yours so what really inspire you to work ?
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by ajibawealt(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
I got my inspiration from the streets
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by smartsoft(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2008
Street hummmmmmmmm
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by ajayi1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
My inspiration comes from GOD, grin
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by uspry1(f): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
I get my inspiration from seeing awesome animated movies such as "Lion King", "Toy Story", "iRobot", etc. that is digitized.

Also my former senior traditional graphic artist I got inspiration. He encouraged me enrolling in 18 months distance state-of-art computerized Visual Communications school after he hired me for contract web development job where web programming is not his forte. He sacrificed contract paychecks giving to me 100% (no split percentage sharing) as co-partner of my business.

Upon my Visual Communications graduation in 2004, he disappeared with no forwarded address/contact.

Mystery but financial blessing by him.
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by smartsoft(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2008
@ajayi  i could have say God as well,  don't be spritual,  God gives you wisdom to get inspiration from somewhere. so ?
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by ajayi1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2008
yea, i know God first you get.
Re: Where Do You Get Your Inspiration From ? by Gamine(f): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2008
Any and Everywhere

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Flah Tv Advert Like That Of Centage Superstar And Also A Website Design / Do you need a Good Printer to carry out your Designs? / Please Help, Software For Printing Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.