Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sd Card Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sd Card Issue (930 Views)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Detect Fake SD Cards (memory Cards) / How To Partition Your SD Card For Android Without PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sd Card Issue by Akamo5(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
hello guys
i bought a 32gb sd card last week but d problem i get from d sd card is that my at times when playing music or game, my phone will just show notification that memory card removed and d music or game will stop.
And when i reboot d phone, d sd card will continue to work fine and after few hours of usage ,it will do the same thing.
any body with similar experience should pls tell me what is d possible cause of d problem.
my phone is infinix zero 2gig version. and it is 5 week old.
Re: Sd Card Issue by Akamo5(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
any help?
Re: Sd Card Issue by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2014
I had the same issue with my talk9x tablet,I don't know if it I damage d card reader cus I tried putting it the wrong way.same issues,sometimes it just eject
Re: Sd Card Issue by guydangerous(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akamo5:
hello guys
i bought a 32gb sd card last week but d problem i get from d sd card is that my at times when playing music or game, my phone will just show notification that memory card removed and d music or game will stop.
And when i reboot d phone, d sd card will continue to work fine and after few hours of usage ,it will do the same thing.
any body with similar experience should pls tell me what is d possible cause of d problem.
my phone is infinix zero 2gig version. and it is 5 week old.
you pm me,any gist
Re: Sd Card Issue by Akamo5(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
guydangerous:
you pm me,any gist
I pm u just to ask u about etisalat simple server settings as I saw ur post on a thread where u mentioned about it..
here is my mail let's talk. akamoadewale@gmail.com
Re: Sd Card Issue by guydangerous(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akamo5:
I pm u just to ask u about etisalat simple server settings as I saw ur post on a thread where u mentioned about it..
you mean mtn...
Re: Sd Card Issue by guydangerous(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Akamo5:
check the mail you pm me with I've replied you
Re: Sd Card Issue by LILGWANZ(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
@op ahhhhh welcome to the train, I bought infinix zero and I bought a 32gb sd card card but sometime it would just eject it for no reason, but I finally solved it yesterday by formatting my phone first with Ben and I put the sd card into my system and formatted it to fat32 and so far it has stopped for now sha
Re: Sd Card Issue by guydangerous(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
if you want to buy a bug less 32gb memory card buy Kingston class 10 32gb...I once EXPERIENCE what you guys are passing through but thank God is now an experience no longer suffering and searching
Re: Sd Card Issue by abatically(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Op, either u bought a fake SD card or ur phone can't handle 32gb card. Check ur phone specs and see the maximum amount of SD card or can handle.

Most of the SD cards sold in Nigeria are fake, yes fake. Try buying from a reputable store like slot. They may be more expensive but u are sure u are getting the real thing. Imagine buying 32gb SD card for 1k, how can that be original? Sometimes ago, I bought a 16gb sandisk cruzer blade flash drive for 3,500 at slot. This drive can handle all my 1080p HD movies and I can play them on my TV. Not too long ago I lost the flash and decided to buy another one. I bought the same type from a roadside for 1,500 and guess what. It can't even handle a 720p movie. My TV started rejecting the movies saying unsupported files. I had to cut my loses and get the real one from slot and everything became normal.

(1) (Reply)

Full Feature Of The Latest Sony Xperia Z4 / the Journey of Android OS Till Date. / Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.