Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Amatullah In You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Amatullah In You (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amatullah In You by halalian: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Amatullah In You...
I see you coming in your boyfriend's car dressed in your fashionable hijab, your head high up like a camel's hump.
You listen to the latest music without a care in the world, living life to the fullest is your goal.
You're so caught up in this life's illusion, you want the latest shoes and the most expensive clothes. Your only talk is what she's doing and what he's got.
But I look at you for what you truly are, a muslimah, an a'abida. The people around you may not see it, you yourself may not see it because you look at the exterior while I look at the interior.
I know beyond that tight fitting abaya and the red lipstick is an amatullah who loves Allah(SWT) and His messenger, who wants to submit wholeheartedly to Him.
I know that deep inside is my modest sister in islam who wants to maintain her chastity and above all, wants to make it to jannah.
I see you as someone who has succumbed to her desires and fallen victim to the society's evils, but I look at you as someone who can fight off that satan and defeat her nafs.
My dear sister, I know you can do it! I know that you can clean that heavy make up and stop shaving those eyebrows. I know you're capable of breaking off that haram relationship and maintain your modesty. I know you're better than to post pictures of yourself all over the internet for strange men to gaze upon.
I know that you can submit fully to Allah and be that superb muslimah that you are destined to be!
So come on my sister don't be shy, you have kept it in for so long it's time to let it out, release the Amatullah in you!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Christ Did / Do You Believe That Every Leader Is Choosen By God? / When Last Did I Pray For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.