Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79057 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2017
Like seriously this place is silent ? .have you guys joined the big brother gang .
I have said this before this is the best sci-fi movie series out there .The suspense , the action and the techie .

Wheoever is writing the 100 script should not and never kill octavia .this is a girl that has transform from liability to being very useful .

I Just wish bellamy would keep his concentration .i know he has been staying alive for his sister octavia .The promise to his mum isn't broken yet ,octavia would be alive again .

Someone should ghost jasper very quickly before he pull off another catastrophe mouth running .

I can't help waiting so long for Wednesday to come .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Electronzeez:
Like seriously this place is silent ? .have you guys joined the big brother gang .
I have said this before this is the best sci-fi movie series out there .The suspense , the action and the techie .

Wheoever is writing the 100 script should not and never kill octavia .this is a girl that has transform from liability to being very useful .

I Just wish bellamy would keep his concentration .i know he has been staying alive for his sister octavia .The promise to his mum isn't broken yet ,octavia would be alive again .

Someone should ghost jasper very quickly before he pull off another catastrophe mouth running .

I can't help waiting so long for Wednesday to come .

You're barking up the wrong tree mister. JASPER is awesome and given all that they've been through, his behaviour is understandable. Besides the guy injects some dark humour into this series that is sorely needed.

Funny enough I don't care much for Octavia and as she plummeted to her 'death' I knew there was no way in hell she was gonna die. Whether or not her surviving a stab wound and a fall that long is realistic, is debatable. When Bellamy was crying upon receiving the news, maybe it's just me, but I found his reaction to be quite funny. Maybe cos I knew the truth.

All in all, so far I love the direction The 100 is taking especially given the last episode. If they keep it up then we are in for a really great season.

A+ for Jaha rescuing Clarke from that conundrum. Dude is a natural leader. Best believe whatever lottery they set up is going to be rigged heavily - Naija style.

A+ for Murphy being all supercool and sh.it. His redemption arc is quite compelling to me, especially when I remember how his own people nearly murdered him back in season one - Naija jungle justice style. And the dude is slowly turning into a ladies man. First Ontari, then Emori, now maybe Raven? 5 star general for me man cheesy

Let's spark this thread to life biko!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
waywardpikin:

You're barking up the wrong tree mister. JASPER is awesome and given all that they've been through, his behaviour is understandable. Besides the guy injects some dark humour into this series that is sorely needed.

Funny enough I don't care much for Octavia and as she plummeted to her 'death' I knew there was no way in hell she was gonna die. Whether or not her surviving a stab wound and a fall that long is realistic, is debatable. When Bellamy was crying upon receiving the news, maybe it's just me, but I found his reaction to be quite funny. Maybe cos I knew the truth.

All in all, so far I love the direction The 100 is taking especially given the last episode. If they keep it up then we are in for a really great season.

A+ for Jaha rescuing Clarke from that conundrum. Dude is a natural leader. Best believe whatever lottery they set up is going to be rigged heavily - Naija style.

A+ for Murphy being all supercool and sh.it. His redemption arc is quite compelling to me, especially when I remember how his own people nearly murdered him back in season one - Naija jungle justice style. And the dude is slowly turning into a ladies man. First Ontari, then Emori, now maybe Raven? 5 star general for me man cheesy

I hope you will hold up well when jasper is ghosted in the next to come episode not necessarily episode 5 . Ice nation is advancing on aarkadia and I know too well jasper will do the same thing he knows out to do best ,going opposite . I bet the grounder don't miss when they hit ,he will be dead before he could realise what is happening .

Everyone has lost one person or the other . Octavia lost Lincoln but instead of being weak she turn out being much stronger . What about bellamy he lost his girl but did he let that weigh him down or make him contemplate suicide ? No.

No matter what happen to you bro , no.matter what you have been through ,suicide is never an option . You have got to move on . Moving on no matter what keeps us alive .

Clark list is padded with her emotion that list should fast be torn and thrown in to flames .

I don't know how they are going to match up with the ice guys without a lead commander ( both are being held hostage ).
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Electronzeez:

I hope you will hold up well when jasper is ghosted in the next to come episode not necessarily episode 5 . Ice nation is advancing on aarkadia and I know too well jasper will do the same thing he knows out to do best ,going opposite . I bet the grounder don't miss when they hit ,he will be dead before he could realise what is happening .

Everyone has lost one person or the other . Octavia lost Lincoln but instead of being weak she turn out being much stronger . What about bellamy he lost his girl but did he let that weigh him down or make him contemplate suicide ? No.

No matter what happen to you bro , no.matter what you have been through ,suicide is never an option . You have got to move on . Moving on no matter what keeps us alive .

Clark list is padded with her emotion that list should fast be torn and thrown in to flames .

I don't know how they are going to match up with the ice guys without a lead commander ( both are being held hostage ).

I expect that superhero Octavia will inform the Arkadians before the Ice Nation arrives. Have you forgotten that na she create herself?

About Jasper, I understand your annoyance with him but know that no two people are the same. We can not all be strong. Everyone handles grief differently. The way Jasper has been handling his demons has got me really entertained and I hope we won't be losing him anytime soon. I'd rather lose Monty than him.

See when he 'floated' Jaha, or when he pulled that Black Rain prank on all of them?

Hilarious! cheesy

The guy just needs a new babe and he'll be alright cheesy cheesy

Also, is it too early to start shipping Murphy and Raven?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
waywardpikin:

I expect that superhero Octavia will inform the Arkadians before the Ice Nation arrives. Have you forgotten that na she create herself?

About Jasper, I understand your annoyance with him but know that no two people are the same. We can not all be strong. Everyone handles grief differently. The way Jasper has been handling his demons has got me really entertained and I hope we won't be losing him anytime soon. I'd rather lose Monty than him.

See when he 'floated' Jaha, or when he pulled that Black Rain prank on all of them?

Hilarious! cheesy

The guy just needs a new babe and he'll be alright cheesy cheesy

Also, is it too early to start shipping Murphy and Raven?

Thanks to jasper for always making sure that the 100 fan don't watch an episode without a smile ,I commend him for that . But I will tell you what ...this is a matter of life and death ,they do no longer have six month .

We would not accept anyone who toyed with a matter of national security . You are right I am so mad at him.

As per murphy , he should be among the survivor .

Don't get me wrong octavia isn't that an hero but aleast this are the type of people we want . Serious mind .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2017
Seriously, Jasper is a major character of humour in this show when things gets all tensed up. I love the way he acted as if he was on the verge of death, knowing fully well the rain wasn't really harmful But that was equally quite risky. To be honest at first, i was quite sacred he might die but the reverse was the case, which later turned out to be filled with humour. I had to replay this scene 3times ...lol grin

When echo penetrated Octavia with her sword, I knew she can't die. So I kept calm.
she cant be killed off just like that . Even the directors and writers knew quite well she's evolving to become a major character and it wouldn't be good to kill off one like that of Finn at the 4th episode of a new season . It's a major turn off. She has a bigger role to play in the upcoming episodes.

Clarke's mom is likely to die.. While Murphy might lose his love to the grip of death.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
I also think Murphy will lose Emori
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by drstan(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
what!! the 100 just got messy...Alcadia burnt down!! we are in for a long ride .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
drstan:
what!! the 100 just got messy...Alcadia burnt down!! we are in for a long ride

The suspense is intriguing .I love this show .

I would say burning down arkadia is so cool , it opens the show for more action . It means no deal and when there is no deal there is no peace .

Skykru are now homeless ,harmless and not match for the ice nation at the moment .Ice nation are virtually in control they can decide who lives or die .

Arkadia was a collateral to maintain peace . Night blood is seen as conspiracy theory that is very difficult to sell to the grounders .

This movie is unpredictable . You see that fvking guy that blew up arkadia would be celebrated as a hero .he makes it very easy . Every skykru member now has an arrow to his head grin. Jasper should quickly show up in the next episode ,I want someone to put an arrow in his head , one fire will do.

Guys , who do you think is better RAVEN OR ALLIE?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by yakamata(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Electronzeez:

I would say burning down arkadia is so cool , it opens the show for more action . It means no deal and when there is no deal there is no peace .

Skykru are now homeless ,harmless and not match for the ice nation at the moment .Ice nation are virtually in control they can decide who lives or die .

Arkadia was a collateral to maintain peace . Night blood is seen as conspiracy theory that is very difficult to sell to the grounders .

This movie is unpredictable . You see that fvking guy that blew up arkadia would be celebrated as a hero .he makes it very easy . Every skykru member now has an arrow to his head grin. Jasper should quickly show up in the next episode ,I want someone to put an arrow in his head , one fire will do.

Raven maybe enhanced but she is sure as hell no match for Allie
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Goandie: 11:34am On Mar 03, 2017
Electronzeez:

have not watched that episode yet.
this series is get more interesting nd am tired of clark like dey made her more useless dis season
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Goandie:

this series is get more interesting nd am tired of clark like dey made her more useless dis season
Nooooooooo!! Why would they do that?? angry

I need to start watching this season..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Goandie:

From day one I was never a Clark person . She has got less potential . She is not a pro with either gun or sword.

Too weak for my liking , I keep wondering how they are going to keep shoving her weak decision through out the show .

I wish octavia get to convince the trykru before things get 'messier' between them and ice nation .

I hate jasper why the fvk is he smilling

Another action come Wednesday .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by pamcode(m): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Lovely Episode. Poor Raven after all the stress only to discover more problems awaiting, enough to cause a serious headache for a normal person. Jasper is becoming less annoying sha the guy really vexed me, love isn't just an emotion sha. With Originals back weekends promises to be very interesting.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2017
pamcode:
Lovely Episode. Poor Raven after all the stress only to discover more problems awaiting, enough to cause a serious headache for a normal person. Jasper is becoming less annoying sha the guy really vexed me, love isn't just an emotion sha. With Originals back weekends promises to be very interesting.

This is a season of happiness bro grin. Just imagine being served TWD and HOmeland ,The 100,24 legacy designated survivor ,the originals .

For the next couple of weeks , this is going to be interesting .

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Goandie: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Electronzeez:

From day one I was never a Clark person . She has got less potential . She is not a pro with either gun or sword.

Too weak for my liking , I keep wondering how they are going to keep shoving her weak decision through out the show .

I wish octavia get to convince the trykru before things get 'messier' between them and ice nation .

I hate jasper why the fvk is he smilling

Another action come Wednesday .

jasper wan die and nobody wana kill him, d guy is dying for LTC nd no1 get him tym.
abeg no kal octavia dem no be mate i still prefer raven than that Clark
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where is jasper when you needed him most ?. Why d fvk was he held captive .The black rain has come and I'd expect to see his long neck outside to do the same thing he did when they had the first rain .

I am sure the jasper lover on this thread can now see ,that dude is only contemplating suicide with his mouth. he should fvking go to ice nation and kill someone or beat someone, in return he can get a quick death instead of hiding in arkadia forming I don't care if I live or die .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2017
waywardpikin:

You said it well, Jasper dark humour gives life to the show. Killing Jasper will be more epic than Octavia dying. Jasper and Jaha is one two characters you might hate but you will always anticipate to see in every episode.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Goandie:

jasper wan die and nobody wana kill him, d guy is dying for LTC nd no1 get him tym.
abeg no kal octavia dem no be mate i still prefer raven than that Clark
I don't like Clark because of her rash decisions, Raven has proof to be more useful of lately. She's the one with the master plan, she always thinking outside the box.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:
Where is jasper when you needed him most ?. Why d fvk was he held captive .The black rain has come and I'd expect to see his long neck outside to do the same thing he did when they had the first rain .

I am sure the jasper lover on this thread can now see ,that dude is only contemplating suicide with his mouth. he should fvking go to ice nation and kill someone or beat someone, in return he can get a quick death instead of hiding in arkadia forming I don't care if I live or die .
You still don't get the point, Jasper character is more of a dark humor, based on all he has gone through, he's having a psychological problem (he might be schizophrenic). How will the show be without Jasper. .. It will be less interesting than its today.

Even look at that Jaha character, he might be a bad guy but he's a better decision taker than anyone in the show, he take decisions based on what is best for Skaikru unlike Clark that takes rash decisions, look at how Jaha handled the situation when Skaikru were fighting about who will be the 100 to stay at Arkadia when the storm comes. His brief comment even made everyone work more. Look again what he did when they wanted to kill the guy that brought down Arkadia, see what he did that made the riot stop even that Chinese Guy came to meet him so he could do something because he knew he's a True leader, someone every viewer want dead at the end of season 3.

All I'm just saying, there's beauty in every cracks, every character have their weak point and their strength. You can't just call one character useless. Jasper has gained lot of cult following since this season started, if Jasper dies at this point, the viewing number of the show might drop.

I don't like Jasper but I don't want him dead. I look forward to see him in every episode.

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
You still don't get the point, Jasper character is more of a dark humor, based on all he has gone through, he's having a psychological problem (he might be schizophrenic). How will the show be without Jasper. .. It will be less interesting than its today.

Even look at that Jaha character, he might be a bad guy but he's a better decision taker than anyone in the show, he take decisions based on what is best for Skaikru unlike Clark that takes rash decisions, look at how Jaha handled the situation when Skaikru were fighting about who will be the 100 to stay at Arkadia when the storm comes. His brief comment even made everyone work more. Look again what he did when they wanted to kill the guy that brought down Arkadia, see what he did that made the riot stop even that Chinese Guy came to meet him so he could do something because he knew he's a True leader, someone every viewer want dead at the end of season 3.

All I'm just saying, there's beauty in every cracks, every character have their weak point and their strength. You can't just call one character useless. Jasper has gained lot of cult following since this season started, if Jasper dies at this point, the viewing number of the show might drop.

I don't like Jasper but I don't want him dead. I look forward to see him in every episode.

If you read up before this you will know I am never a fan of Clark .Please don't make the mistake of juxtaposing Clark with jaha. He has been a leader of the ark right before Clark was born on the ship .

As per jasper ,I never for once think If they end that character come next episode the show will drop some fans , he'll no. If two of the best character in the series (linclon and lessa) not sure I got the later name correctly but I was mentioning the then queen of Ice nation . If the 100 has still got fans after ending lincoln and someone like pike . Then jasper is no biggie .

And yes jasper remain a useless character to me I don't know about others . Kindly remind me of just one thing he has remarkably done in the series .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

If you read up before this you will know I am never a fan of Clark .Please don't make the mistake of juxtaposing Clark with jaha. He has been a leader of the ark right before Clark was born on the ship .

As per jasper ,I never for once think If they end that character come next episode the show will drop some fans , he'll no. If two of the best character in the series (linclon and lessa) not sure I got the later name correctly but I was mentioning the then queen of Ice nation . If the 100 has still got fans after ending lincoln and someone like pike . Then jasper is no biggie .

And yes jasper remain a useless character to me I don't know about others . Kindly remind me of just one thing he has remarkably done in the series .
I was using Jaha just as an example. Every true viewer knows that the show is about "The 100" (the first 100 that came to earth), not even about Skaikru in general. Lexie and Lincoln was destined to die even any of the character outside "The 100" can die even Raven.

Jasper has done a lot, you can only see it if you drop the emotions you are putting into the show. Have you forgotten the episode Jasper almost killed Raven and 2 other guys at Arkadia, that episode was epic. .. The suspense is tech. That's what TV series is all about, unlike movies that will end within 2 hours. The show needs character like Jasper to keep it running, Character that will bring suspense, Character that is unpredictable, character that can change the story line in just one episode. That's what keeps the shows running. It's not just about liking one character now.

Look at Murphy (the guy dating that girl with deformed hand), he has done nothing tangible too but he's unpredictable, his death will be felt. They could bring a cure tomorrow and Murphy could decide to steal it and many people will die, they could also bring a cure tomorrow and Jasper will blow it up.

There are some characters in TV series that are meant to stay.

Deal with it, the show viewing number will drop when Murphy and Jasper dies because the show will be more predictable and what happens when that happens, there will be less suspense and when there is less suspense, people won't watch again even you. Then they will stop airing the show.

Jasper and Murphy is here to stay, deal with it.

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
I was using Jaha just as an example. Every true viewer knows that the show is about "The 100" (the first 100 that came to earth), not even about Skaikru in general. Lexie and Lincoln was destined to die even any of the character outside "The 100" can die even Raven.

Jasper has done a lot, you can only see it if you drop the emotions you are putting into the show. Have you forgotten the episode Jasper almost killed Raven and 2 other guys at Arkadia, that episode was epic. .. The suspense is tech. That's what TV series is all about, unlike movies that will end within 2 hours. The show needs character like Jasper to keep it running, Character that will bring suspense, Character that is unpredictable, character that can change the story line in just one episode. That's what keeps the shows running. It's not just about liking one character now.

Look at Murphy (the guy dating that girl with deformed hand), he has done nothing tangible too but he's unpredictable, his death will be felt. They could bring a cure tomorrow and Murphy could decide to steal it and many people will die, they could also bring a cure tomorrow and Jasper will blow it up.

There are some characters in TV series that are meant to stay.

Deal with it, the show viewing number will drop when Murphy and Jasper dies because the show will be more predictable and what happens when that happens, there will be less suspense and when there is less suspense, people won't watch again even you. Then they will stop airing the show.

Jasper and Murphy is here to stay, deal with it.

I quite like some of your analysis but I do not agree with every comparison you make . The character jasper should never be placed side by side with key functioning 100 like john .

Let me moderate your analysis a bit .

As for the predictability of the show . The two character you mentioned are solely not responsible for making the show unpredictable .If you want a list of unpredictable character I can give you .

Every one watching the show and even you know that without the grounders the show would not have gone pass three episode .

I hate jasper just because he is the only one contemplating suicide when in fact people like john ,octavia ,the Chinese guy who have lost their dear ones are looking for means to survive .

Btw, i like john . He has got a better instinct of survivor than any of the 100 or skykru in total even if it require stealing something grin.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

I quite like some of your analysis but I do not agree with every comparison you make . The character jasper should never be placed side by side with key functioning 100 like john .

Let me moderate your analysis a bit .

As for the predictability of the show . The two character you mentioned are solely not responsible for making the show unpredictable .If you want a list of unpredictable character I can give you .

Every one watching the show and even you know that without the grounders the show would not have gone pass three episode .

I hate jasper just because he is the only one contemplating suicide when in fact people like john ,octavia ,the Chinese guy who have lost their dear ones are looking for means to survive .

Btw, i like john . He has got a better instinct of survivor than any of the 100 or skykru in total even if it require stealing something grin.
LOL grin That was blunt and true though. The Grounders are just something else. Any new character can be inserted from the grounders at anytime.

You so much hate that Jasper character, at least like him small naw grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
LOL grin That was blunt and true though. The Grounders are just something else. Any new character can be inserted from the grounders at anytime.

You so much hate that Jasper character, at least like him small naw grin

Grounders are sad 'dicisionist' grin

I wil never like that character jasper . I am never going to like someone that does not like himself .

If I was Clark I will use jasper for any of of our experiment ....nonsense guy grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

Grounders are sad 'dicisionist' grin

I wil never like that character jasper . I am never going to like someone that does not like himself .

If I was Clark I will use jasper for any of of our experiment ....nonsense guy grin
LOL grin Let be looking, he might change his ways soon. Do you notice something about Jaha? He still believes that there's a Sanctuary somewhere that can protect and save everybody, with that seal he's still carrying about. Jaha is one man that always believe in something.... He doesn't give up easily, see the way he came to earth, see the way he saw Allie after wondering the desert with Murphy even though she (Allie) later became their nightmare. .. Always searching for something. He's my favorite character. smiley

Who's your favorite character?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
CaesarX:
LOL grin Let be looking, he might change his ways soon. Do you notice something about Jaha? He still believes that there's a Sanctuary somewhere that can protect and save everybody, with that seal he's still carrying about. Jaha is one man that always believe in something.... He doesn't give up easily, see the way he came to earth, see the way he saw Allie after wondering the desert with Murphy even though she (Allie) later became their nightmare. .. Always searching for something. He's my favorite character. smiley

Who's your favorite character?

Jaha is a Mongo park , he is always traveling around the woods and desert. sometime bringing one problem or sometime a solution . I saw that seal he was holding .who knows, he just might discover another allie or something more terrible than allie and instead of concentrating on night blood everyone will be running for their heads .

Taking down arkadia was the greatest thing that has happend to the 100 . That episode caught everyone unaware and it opens the skykru to think outside the box .

Seriously , Lincoln was my favourite character . I felt very bad when he was killed by spike .currently RAVEN and bellamee are my favourite .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

Jaha is a Mongo park , he is always traveling around the woods and desert. sometime bringing one problem or sometime a solution . I saw that seal he was holding .who knows, he just might discover another allie or something more terrible than allie and instead of concentrating on night blood everyone will be running for their heads .

Taking down arkadia was the greatest thing that has happend to the 100 . That episode caught everyone unaware and it opens the skykru to think outside the box .

Seriously , Lincoln was my favourite character . I felt very bad when he was killed by spike .currently RAVEN and bellamee are my favourite .
nah.... sarcastic John Murphy is my favorite
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Electronzeez(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
penzino:
nah.... sarcastic John Murphy is my favorite

John is a force to reckon with . Very smart and a better survivor than all skykru together . Do you remember how they left him tied up in the woods to die , yet he managed to survive .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Electronzeez:

John is a force to reckon with . Very smart and a better survivor than all skykru together . Do you remember how they left him tied up in the woods to die , yet he managed to survive .
I call him the cat with 9 lives. He doesn't survive, he thrives........
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Cynicgod: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
abeg o back up y'all the last episode i watched was where jaha found a futuristic sancutary and murphy found a bunker stashed with goodies......ow far behind or far infront am i....i think i skipped season two just went on to watch 3 nd 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.