Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (80962 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by donneco(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
m
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by donneco(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
matti kills "INFECTED" mother to save friends. hmmm
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by damekings(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2016
The 100 season3, is it out?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by franugo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
damekings:
The 100 season3, is it out?

Bro welcome bk from d rock where u been dey stay o
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by damekings(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
franugo:

Bro welcome bk from d rock where u been dey stay o
Don't mind me bro, have been too busy to observe.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Dominic056: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2016
dangerous girl!!! Stop killing wink
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2016
Why is this place silent like this?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Odkboy23(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2016
i can't believe Jasper took the chip.....after this season 3 am done
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by omotayos01(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2016
Odkboy23:
i can't believe Murphy took the chip.....after this season 3 am done
It was Jasper that took the chio nt Murphy. I was surprised too. The guy just ruin there plan.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by surestsam(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2016
omotayos01:

It was Jasper that took the chio nt Murphy. I was surprised too. The guy just ruin there plan.
i trust murphy, notin fit make am take dat chip..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Odkboy23(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
omotayos01:

Thanks for the correction .....Murphy is one my best character this season, his character development was something else............But i want to ask o wetin dey want to act again in season 4 ?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by omotayos01(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
surestsam:
i trust murphy, notin fit make am take dat chip..
Of course he won't. I like the guy since season one and now that he has been giving more play time. He make the show more interesting. Let see how they will get out from potus since their plan to kidnap ontari has fail. Even if they get out, going back to Arkadia might bring another problem for them since they don't know that Jasper has been chip.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by omotayos01(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
Odkboy23:
Thanks for the correction .....Murphy is one my best character this season, his character development was something else............But i want to ask o wetin dey want to act again in season 4 ?

Don't know yet bt they might come with another villain if alie is terminated which I know she will be killed off.

The show has been renew for another season and it keep getting better even though season 3 start on a very slow pace and it eventually pick up gradually to this point.

Season 2 still remains my best sha because it was action from the beginning to the end.

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 4:49am On May 26, 2016
So the season is finally over, I'm probably going to binge watch it next week, but the gifs with Pike's reward is oh so satisfying. Looking forward to the roller coaster ride of emotions...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by sayyid(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2016
please is season 4 out and complete?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by omotayos01(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2016
sayyid:
please is season 4 out and complete?
Season 4 ke, season 3 has just been completed last week.

I guess it omo igbo cd you have been buying to watch the series.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by pamcode(m): 2:12am On May 27, 2016
Just started watching two weeks ago. Now on Season 2 Episode eight .
Really enjoying.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Allboiz: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
pamcode:
Just started watching two weeks ago. Now on Season 2 Episode eight .

Really enjoying.
Dey watch am dey go... grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:20am On May 28, 2016
For the records, season 3 was catastrophic.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by omotayos01(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
Twisting:
For the records, season 3 was catastrophic.

Explain what u mean by catastrophic?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm finally binge watching season 3, oh boy, I know all the crap that i am about to receive - Pike and his BS, Bellamy and his chicken s**t BS, Lexa & Lincoln's deaths (Lexa's death basically caused pandemonium on the internet and life in general), Jasper* & BS, Allie and her BS, basically a lot of fictional BS. The only way I'll agree for Bellarke to happen is if Bellamy dies immediately after his lips touches any bit of her body, since all of Clarke's love interests have died.

This is what I get for waiting for Amazon Prime Video to catch up with season 3, instead of using illegal downloads.

*Okay, Jasper does look better with the low cut and facial hair, but he was very annoying in season 3.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Actually watching Lexa swearing fealty to Clarke, instead of watching it as a gif, is rather exhilarating. Here I was whisper shouting like a crazy person. Oh Heda, dey go fear your ability to hide your emotions. Oh crap, I'm not looking forward to Pike & Bellamy BS. Pike making noise like his silly ass was living with the Grounders all this time. B***h, your ass better shut up real quick. Not looking forward to Pike & co killing the Grounders sent to protect them. Dumbass SoB.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 3:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Now watching episode 7, oh boy, I'm going to need all the help I can get.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
cao you mean you haven't watched season 3 since all this while? What happened na, this one that na only you waka come for this thread after the party don end...

Waiting impatiently for season 4, I think it will premiere in February.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
waywardpikin:
cao you mean you haven't watched season 3 since all this while? What happened na, this one that na only you waka come for this thread after the party don end...

check returndates dot com
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
waywardpikin:

I hadn't, I was waiting for Amazon Video to finally update* - so I could binge watch, it finally did last month, but I was in Naij. Like I said earlier, I knew most of the plot because of Tumblr.

*Just like how I'm waiting for Netflix to update season 3 of Gotham.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
Finally watching season 3 finale, I get to see Lexa one last time. cheesy Plus, she gets to be a BAMF. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
cao:
I'm finally binge watching season 3, oh boy, I know all the crap that i am about to receive - Pike and his BS, Bellamy and his chicken s**t BS, Lexa & Lincoln's deaths (Lexa's death basically caused pandemonium on the internet and life in general), Jasper* & BS, Allie and her BS, basically a lot of fictional BS. The only way I'll agree for Bellarke to happen is if Bellamy dies immediately after his lips touches any bit of her body, since all of Clarke's love interests have died.

This is what I get for waiting for Amazon Prime Video to catch up with season 3, instead of using illegal downloads.

*Okay, Jasper does look better with the low cut and facial hair, but he was very annoying in season 3.
Lol i feel the same way..

Wow so you hadn't watched it all these while??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
cao:

I hadn't, I was waiting for Amazon Video to finally update* - so I could binge watch, it finally did last month, but I was in Naij. Like I said earlier, I knew most of the plot because of Tumblr.

*Just like how I'm waiting for Netflix to update season 3 of Gotham.
I stopped watching Gotham..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by CassieV(f): 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
cao:
Finally watching season 3 finale, I get to see Lexa one last time. cheesy Plus, she gets to be a BAMF. grin
I'll miss Lexa
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by waywardpikin: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
CassieV:

I stopped watching Gotham..

Compared to the relatively serious season one, the subsequent seasons got stoopid and cartoony. I intend to binge watch season three of Gotham though. I'm loyal like that.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by cao(f): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
CassieV:

Lol i feel the same way..

Wow so you hadn't watched it all these while??
Yup.
CassieV:

I'll miss Lexa
True that, ol' gal was really something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.