Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78808 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
I see The Commander and Clarke locking lips soon. grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:
no it's not gonna happen ,I see Bellamy stepping up to d plate grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
no it's not gonna happen ,I see Bellamy stepping up to d plate grin

Watch this space bro.... They're getting really intense..... The time is coming.... Really soon... The Commander would make the first move grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:

grin grin grin Funny man. I wonder how ur mind works lol

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrDre1:

grin grin grin Funny man. I wonder how ur mind works lol

Lolzzzz..... I'm open minded grin grin I'm a visionary grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:

Lolzzzz..... I'm open minded grin grin I'm a visionary grin grin
Very open indeed...by turning the two leaders of two worlds into lesbos grin grin .
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrDre1:

Very open indeed...by turning the two leaders of two worlds into lesbos grin grin .

Hohoho..... grin grin
#Patiently_Waiting
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:

Hohoho..... grin grin
#Patiently_Waiting
Since u mentioned it, I can't stop remembering the face of the commander while she was apologising to Clark for saying she's becoming weak. There's a kind of emotion she displayed that's never came up before that moment in her eyes. I imagine u grinning while reading this lol grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrDre1:

Since u mentioned it, I can't stop remembering the face of the commander while she was apologising to Clark for saying she's becoming weak. There's a kind of emotion she displayed that's never came up before that moment in her eyes. I imagine u grinning while reading this lol grin

Lolzzzz... I was actually smiling.... Happy u noticed it too... It may have even happened then, if that beast didn't interfere.??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:

Lolzzzz... I was actually smiling.... Happy u noticed it too... It may have even happened then, if that beast didn't interfere.??

Lol king Kong was in this episode ... Awesome grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
jorhney:

Lol king Kong was in this episode ... Awesome grin

Lwkmd.... King Kong no dey smile at all....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
suxxman:

Hahahaha...well it was the 'King Kong' incident that brought out that emotion from the commander. From the prrview last week, I was wondering what could make the commander shout "run" like that. King Kong wasn't on my list of possibilities at all. Fear of death can bring out all sorts of emotions. Before king kong, commander's mantra was "love is weakness"...one episode later with king kong, she's making I-love-u face (according to suxxmann o) grin

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
DrDre1:

Hahahaha...well it was the 'King Kong' incident that brought out that emotion from the commander. From the prrview last week, I was wondering what could make the commander shout "run" like that. King Kong wasn't on my list of possibilities at all. Fear of death can bring out all sorts of emotions. Before king kong, commander's mantra was "love is weakness"...one episode later with king kong, she's making I-love-u face (according to suxxmann o) grin

grin grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2015
^^ All of una Na show spoilers!!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2015
philfearon:

Lolzzzz.... It's not certain Tho.... Just a hunch
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2015
philfearon:
Our hands are clean. grin Suxxman was just being a visionary grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 31, 2015
DrDre1:

grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
DrDre1:

Well they are just trying to delay the bringing down of mount weather and it's sucks. The kingkong incident is irrelevant and am kinda getting tired of the series, there are still some bigger threats ahead.....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
suxxman:

Lolzzzz.... It's not certain Tho.... Just a hunch
Yea. kinda!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
DrDre1:

I hear u..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nice episode,

My best line- "you may be the chancellor but am in charge"

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
this series just keep getting better with each passing episode, well written scripts, well acted scenes and most of all the excitement & suspense keeps going off the charts.

it seems the war is being fought by the children, as everyone is overthrowing their parents and taking over... THINGS ARE SO GETTING BRUTAL cus those kids don't joke unlike their parents

can't wait for the next episode
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Preboy:
this series just keep getting better with each passing episode, well written scripts, well acted scenes and most of all the excitement & suspense keeps going off the charts.

it seems the war is being fought by the children, as everyone is overthrowing their parents and taking over... THINGS ARE SO GETTING BRUTAL cus those kids don't joke unlike their parents

can't wait for the next episode

Well the kids do prove to their parent that they are old fashion, but if a kid thinks he's smart more than his parent, if care is not taken he might be heading to destruction.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
hyzicbond:

Well the kids do prove to their parent that they are old fashion, but if a kid thinks he's smart more than his parent, if care is not taken he might be heading to destruction.
we can only wait and see how things unfold bt I gotta say that the new president of Mount weather ain't joking at all
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Preboy:

we can only wait and see how things unfold bt I gotta say that the new president of Mount weather ain't joking at all

I concur with you. The guy ain't joking at all, is ready to annihilate every being in tondc but like Clark said there's a grounder army in mount weather, they just need someone to lead them from inside...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 07, 2015
hyzicbond:

I concur with you. The guy ain't joking at all, is ready to annihilate every being in tondc but like Clark said there's a grounder army in mount weather, they just need someone to lead them from inside...

no grounder Army can stand a freaking nuclear missile #fact

can't wait to see what the next episode holds
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 3:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Preboy:

no grounder Army can stand a freaking nuclear missile #fact

can't wait to see what the next episode holds

I saw a missile launched in the preview of the next episode and I felt it will be catastrophic for tondc inhabitants and may also affect the ark. I read the epilogue of the next episode but I don't want to share spoiler on this thread, lexa may be heading to doom....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by heneversleep: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2015
I just love the series right from the first episode.So suspense trilled cos you can't just predict what will happen next.I'd say thump up to those that wrote the scripts.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is 1 of the most interesting episode of 'THE 100' I have watched in a long time..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by clerkent(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
xo now that their female doctor is dead.hope bone marrow extraction wil stop
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by clerkent(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
xo kane and that black woman is a gonner

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.