Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (79148 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
How is Finns behaviour lately?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Phinity318:
Finn is dead
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
parrotibaba:
Finn is dead
Dayum
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by lymelyte(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
Phinity318:
finn is dead
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
lymelyte:
finn is dead
What later happened to Lincoln after he was turned?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
I knew raven n wick were going to be in a relationship sooner or later.
I just hope this show doesn't start with the kind of whoring in tvd. Raven sleeping with finn then bellamy n now wick
Only Octavia has something stable 4 now.

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Odkboy23(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2015
Finally the clexa kiss.....I knew it will happen sooner than later....can't wait for the season finale next week.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tonight is d night!

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
candygosh:
Tonight is d night!

tonight or tommoz ?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 05, 2015
jorhney:

tonight or tommoz ?

Well d part one is going down tonight na to download tomorrow.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
cao:

Although, I did see the Clexa* kiss on Tumblr, your analysis was spot on, Clarke practically gave a WTF face, then ol' girl just went for it. I definitely see a possible relationship between Clarke & Lexa, whenever Clarke is ready for it, after she finishes processing Finn's death and handles the war. I do like one thing Lexa did though, once Clarke said she couldn't Lexa IMMEDIATELY gave her some space - no touching, no cajoling, no bargaining, just actual breathing room. She may have let 200 odd folks to burn, but I've got mad respect for her just for that. The 100 fandom really went gaga for the kiss & the Wicken* (Raven & Wick) hookup. Oh and now I understand why the fandom call Lexa 'heart eyes.'

*yes that's their ship name, I'm too old to know these things

EDIT: @bimffo, she's bisexual, y'all really need to understand the sexuality spectrum. Glad you owned up on your bigotry, a nice change from the usual ironic 'I'm not homophobic' comments. That's actually oddly refreshing.
Hmm...Clexa...has a ring to it. lol @ your too old comment. I don't want to say much before someone comes at me with a club

candygosh:

Well d part one is going down tonight na to download tomorrow.
I bet you will find the latest episode an interesting watch
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice episode, don't see what happened in the latest episode coming. I give it 9/10
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Bimffo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Fūck Lexa! undecided Fūck Indra too.. undecided Inshort, The grounders really showed why they are really called grounders. undecided

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
DrDre1:

I bet you will find the latest episode an interesting watch

No spoilers! I really liked this episode tho! So many thoughts running tru ma mind...producers want us to think otherwise but I'm not! Come next week S#IT is gonna be real cool
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
candygosh:

No spoilers! I really liked this episode tho! So many thoughts running tru ma mind...producers want us to think otherwise but I'm not! Come next week shit is gonna be real cool
Ohhhhh lexa! I wish I could spoil Buh lemme wait till tomorrow. Whoever never watch am is on his,/her own grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
penzino:
Ohhhhh lexa! I wish I could spoil Buh lemme wait till tomorrow. Whoever never watch am is on his,/her own grin

Wish I could too oh! One thing I definately like about movie or serie is suspense. And this one is killing. Me sef open my mouth after watching say I refuse to believe am na joke dem bin dey joke
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
damn lexa really fvcked up ... backstabbing morafvcker ...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by 2map(m): 3:29am On Mar 06, 2015
What an episode! Lexa fuc|<ed up big time, how could she. undecided
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2015
candygosh:

Wish I could too oh! One thing I definately like about movie or serie is suspense. And this one is killing. Me sef open my mouth after watching say I refuse to believe am na joke dem bin dey joke
this suspense no be here. Can't wait for Wednesday o, abi today na Tuesday? cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2015
penzino:
this suspense no be here. Can't wait for Wednesday o, abi today na Tuesday? cheesy

Did u see the part 2 for next week at the end...i believe lexa has a plan tho and she can't be so backstabbing
And clarke she won't relent
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
candygosh:

No spoilers! I really liked this episode tho! So many thoughts running tru ma mind...producers want us to think otherwise but I'm not! Come next week S#IT is gonna be real cool
I bet no one saw this twist coming. The last shot is what I like the most. Clarke standing all alone in front of that massive door...reminds me completely of her mother. I still want to give Lexa the benefit of doubt with her actions. I can't really blame Indra. As at the time she pulled back, she wasn't aware of what was happening...although I wonder how Octavia was able to figure out only the grounder prisoners were released. Did anyone bring a message from the outside? It was only the horn they heard for them to retreat. It could as well have meant the all the prisoners were freed or something else. It would have made more sense if Octavia went outside with Indra, discovered what happened and returned. Well, maybe I missed something but in all, nice episode.

penzino:
Oya come spoil everything grin

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
candygosh:

Did u see the part 2 for next week at the end...i believe lexa has a plan tho and she can't be so backstabbing
And clarke she won't relent
lexa? Clarke is formidable sha, she will never give up. But whatever lexa has planned, I already dislike her. The way she could face Clarke and say boldly that she made a deal without Clarke's people? I hate her already.
DrDre1 you know that Indra and Octavia are supposed to be the main team. Clarke and lexa are the decoy. So they should know. But Indra is only driven by her duty to her commander.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Nneka123 do you watch this series??
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
penzino:
lexa? Clarke is formidable sha, she will never give up. But whatever lexa has planned, I already dislike her. The way she could face Clarke and say boldly that she made a deal without Clarke's people? I hate her already.
DrDre1 you know that Indra and Octavia are supposed to be the main team. Clarke and lexa are the decoy. So they should know. But Indra is only driven by her duty to her commander.
Lexa is good in her own way. She can take hard decisions without flinching. Two cases are the time she allowed most of her people to burn and when she gave the order for Octavia to be killed. Her face was completely blank. U would't imagine her to be capable of such at first. She's obviously madly in love with Clarke but u have to give her credit for being able to say those things to her face...again her face was blank. grin

Yes I remember Octavia and Indra are the main team but my point is how did Octavia know specifically that her brother wasn't released and Indra knew that her people had been released? I'm not trying to pick holes...just an observation or maybe I missed something. The main reason for the fight was to free their people and so if that happened before the start of the fight. It was just the sound of the horn and there's no special means of communication for the 'sky' people so I believe the sound of the horn was meant for both sides. I can't blame Indra. She's a complete soldier and she's unapologetic about it. I respected her the more when Octavia revealed to her that Lexa left them to die when the missle hit. She didn't think badly about that event despite almost losing her life. With everything she suffered, she kept her focus on the task at hand and even went ahead to defend Lexa's decision and caution Octavia. That's loyalty on a high level wink

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

Lexa is good in her own way. She can take hard decisions without flinching. Two cases are the time she allowed most of her people to burn and when she gave the order for Octavia to be killed. Her face was completely blank. U would't imagine her to be capable of such at first. She's obviously madly in love with Clarke but u have to give her credit for being able to say those things to her face...again her face was blank. grin

Yes I remember Octavia and Indra are the main team but my point is how did Octavia know specifically that her brother wasn't released and Indra knew that her people had been released? I'm not trying to pick holes...just an observation or maybe I missed something. The main reason for the fight was to free their people and so if that happened before the start of the fight. It was just the sound of the horn and there's no special means of communication for the 'sky' people so I believe the sound of the horn was meant for both sides. I can't blame Indra. She's a complete soldier and she's unapologetic about it. I respected her the more when Octavia revealed to her that Lexa left them to die when the missle hit. She didn't think badly about that event despite almost losing her life. With everything she suffered, she kept her focus on the task at hand and even went ahead to defend Lexa's decision and caution Octavia. That's loyalty on a high level wink

I don't think Indra knew that her pple was released ... d reason she retreated was because she thought dat the commander was in danger
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

I bet no one saw this twist coming. The last shot is what I like the most. Clarke standing all alone in front of that massive door...reminds me completely of her mother. I still want to give Lexa the benefit of doubt with her actions. I can't really blame Indra. As at the time she pulled back, she wasn't aware of what was happening...although I wonder how Octavia was able to figure out only the grounder prisoners were released. Did anyone bring a message from the outside? It was only the horn they heard for them to retreat. It could as well have meant the all the prisoners were freed or something else. It would have made more sense if Octavia went outside with Indra, discovered what happened and returned. Well, maybe I missed something but in all, nice episode.

Oya come spoil everything grin

About Octavia, there was a plan you know and Lincoln was part of the plan, she knew that Lincoln wouldn't have left without her and that her brother bellamy once out would have tried to go in to search 4 her at d tunnels. And besides they had barely achieved the original plan and then the retreat was sounded.
I do not blame Indra at all she owes her loyalty to her commander and she expects the same of Octavia being her second.

Now that we know the differences between grounders (savages) and normal people ( the sky people), clarke will fight to death 4 her people but the savages believe in spoils of war and collateral damage.

Just like you I still want to give Lexa benefit of doubt too, maybe it's all in the plan we don't know about. To make d mountain men believe there's no alliance anymore and then strike unnoticed. That's my belief, I have seen cases like that.
I just know shi will be massive next week and that stupid son claiming he has more bone marrows. Clarke will fight 4 her Mom.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
DrDre1:

Yes I so much respect Indra but she and her commander do have a great heart and so they tend to look tough on the outside all the time. Imagine she saw someone she knew among those reapers but she didn't try to help the person. It still doesn't mean she doesn't care, caring too much hurts at times

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
penzino:

I still believe lexa wouldn't be so backstabbing. Like dre said it's a plot twist to make us think less of lexa
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by DrDre1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
jorhney:

I don't think Indra knew that her pple was released ... d reason she retreated was because she thought dat the commander was in danger
Oh okay...thanks for pointing that out. I'm downloading it again to watch that part again.

candygosh:

About Octavia, there was a plan you know and Lincoln was part of the plan, she knew that Lincoln wouldn't have left without her and that her brother bellamy once out would have tried to go in to search 4 her at d tunnels. And besides they had barely achieved the original plan and then the retreat was sounded.
I do not blame Indra at all she owes her loyalty to her commander and she expects the same of Octavia being her second.
Now that we know the differences between grounders (savages) and normal people ( the sky people), clarke will fight to death 4 her people but the savages believe in spoils of war and collateral damage.
Just like you I still want to give Lexa benefit of doubt too, maybe it's all in the plan we don't know about. To make d mountain men believe there's no alliance anymore and then strike unnoticed. That's my belief, I have seen cases like that.
I just know shi will be massive next week and that stupid son claiming he has more bone marrows. Clarke will fight 4 her Mom.
You are very right. Bellamy would have probably gone into the tunnel to retrieve his sister if he came out but that would have also taken quite some time before he gets to where Octavia was. Indra obviously doesn't want Lincoln fighting beside her for obvious reasons and there's nothing Octavia can do about that. She should just accept the fact that Indra has accepted Lincoln back...she can't get anything more out of Indra regarding that. That scene where Indra saw someone she knows really shook her but the next thing she does is pull her weapon I think grin. Like you said, next week should be explosive. It's now a game of wits and the old president is the one that's smart enough to square up to Clarke. His son is a complete cad angry . I bet he'd get killed soon cos the sky people know all the evil things he did and Mia has to be avenged and protected
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by penzino(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
candygosh:

I still believe lexa wouldn't be so backstabbing. Like dre said it's a plot twist to make us think less of lexa
let's wait and see sha..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 12:32am On Mar 07, 2015
DrDre1:

I really want to see Octavia becomes a full grown warrior under the auspices of indra. It bad the alliance had to end in that manner, indra should know better that Octavia only cared about two people( Lincoln and Bellamy), without those two safe Octavia will never back down. For the mountain men, Dante only fear Clarke cos he knows how fearless Clarke is. He knows Clarke will surely come back and she will definitely hit them hard...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by hyzicbond(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2015
******BEWARE THE LINK BELOW CONTAINS SPOILER ABOUT THE PART TWO OF THE SEASON FINALE TITLED BLOOD FOR BLOOD********

http://ontheflix.com/2015/03/04/new-the-100-season-2finale-episode-16-official-spoilersdescription-revealed-by-cw/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019 / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.