Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Strictly 4 Fellas - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly 4 Fellas (1861 Views)

Strictly 4 Guys Alone / Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Strictly 4 Pals Phone Numbers Nd Lots More Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by bioye(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2006
meeeen, how do i describe the features without sounding too raw? By the way, the features listed are too limited. be back soon.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by daprince: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2007
A girl's body is like a football or soccer franchise. She has to be marketable (the face), she's gotta have a good "attack" in order to win matches (the tits), and also, a very good "defense" (the ass) in order to stop attackers. Therefore, these three qualities are very important in a franchise called a a girl.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by daprince: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2007
Damsal, for real are u a lessy? I don't quite understand the way u keep dissecting the female anatomy. Don't get mad at me if u ain't one, I'm just curious cuz I dunno why u would be so interested in detailing a woman's anatomy. By the way, u are really pretty though, saw ur pic.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Damsal(f): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2007
@daprince

Do you have something against Lesbians? and to answer your question no i'm not a lesbian, i just think the female body can be really beautiful. What's wrong in stating that.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by segedoo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2007

by that i mean 1 and 2 and 3. i like gals with pretty faces, big boobs and hips , and lovely long legs too.

it's unfair for you to ask me to rank them. sad cry
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by ezeking(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2007
What amazes me sometimes is the way the real issues are thrown aside and other things are brought up while the main questions suffers.
Which part do u like.

FACE
TITTIES
OR ASS.
For me all of them matters.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by IBDat(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2007
In the following orders:
- Facial - definitely has to be attractive without make up and luscious lips really does it for me - needless to mention with very minimal hair!!
- Booty - nice round, thick n tender (slap am n u go boinnnnnnggg, )
- Clean breath
- Toned stomach
- Titties (at least 32C)
- Clean n maintained finger and toe nails (corns is a NO NO!)
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Chiori(m): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2007
It's like some property that has got resources ready to be explored. But if you do not know how to get about it, you might never get a taste of the goodies. It takes some great amount of patience and real good energy drilling before you hit oilwell.
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Ashbaby(f): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2007
Holy Molly! lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by A40(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2007
tits
Re: Strictly 4 Fellas by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2007
everything from head to toe smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Foot Plus Tall Lady Wanted For Friendship! / Loving Hannibal / the contract is off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.