Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Design A Website From Scratch Using Your Mobile Phone Even Java Phones - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Design A Website From Scratch Using Your Mobile Phone Even Java Phones (768 Views)

See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / How To Check Your WAEC Result In 2 Minutes With Your Mobile Phone / How To Check The 2013/2014 UTME Jamb Result Online Using A Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Website From Scratch Using Your Mobile Phone Even Java Phones by ezugudor(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Believe me if you are used to computer and may be something happened you lost it or it got damaged, and you are not the type that love staying without looking at Electronic devices and playing with it, at the same time you don’t have the money to buy a new one, but you have a mobile phone, most of the things that would be coming into your mind would be how to convert that your phone to a PC. Even if you have a computer there will be sometimes where you just wish your phone has some features in Desktop platform. To be sincere I have been into this and Google will tell you that most of my search keywords then looks like (How to download youtube videos with Phone, How to read PDF files with phones, How to open MSWORD files .doc(x), How to open HTML files on phone, e.t.c) and even silly searches like (How to install Photoshop in my phone, How to make video calls with my phone, How to play PlayStation Games in my phone, even How to install wind...visit http://www.newsniga.com/HowTo/How-to-Design-a-Website-From-Scratch-Using-that-Your-Mobile-Phone-for-Java-Phones-Symbian-Android-Smartphones-463 to see full

(1) (Reply)

Coke Studio Africa Storms Unilorin This Friday / Help A Nairalander With His Assignments / FUTO And Nekede Poly Supplementary List For 2014/2015 Academic Session Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.