Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. (3119 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 11:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hey There, do you have problems with adding a google account on your phone right after restoring factory settings? Whenever you try to add a Google account on your android device, you get an error message saying "CAN'T ESTABLISH A RELIABLE DATA CONNECTION TO THE SERVER". Have you google-searched all the possible ways of fixing this frustrating problem but it seems like Google keeps throwing crappy solutions at you? Are you at the brink of giving out your device, breaking it, dumping it in a waste bin, setting it on fire, or mere testing your crushing power on it; just because all your apps that require playstore verification don't work? Be relieved, because you're not the only one going through this.
I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab and I had this problem for almost a year with no possible solution. My playstore stopped working, couldn't add a google account on my device even though i had abundant data, i could not verify and play Modern Combat 4, couldn't make my Tegrak overclock app to 'start on boot' and I couldn't hack my Fifa 14. Arghh! How Frustrating could it get.... I almost ended up selling the worthless device cuz It seemed like there was no possible solution. Not even the so-called Phone engineers i went to had a clue on any possible solution .When all hope was lost, i thought of something. Yeah you guessed right, a magical solution came out of nowhere. I thought it would work so i just went ahead with the process anyway cuz i really had nothing to lose. Now i can fully Testify that my Playstore finally works..... HUUURRRAY! Now i enjoy 101hours of Gaming with my Fifa 14 and Modern Combat 4, which is possible on my crappy device because i was able to finally tweak my processor speed with theTegrak Overclock app that previously needed verification.How did I do this? Honestly I did not know.... I didn't.... Until a couple of friends at School begged me to help them fix theirs. I just had to try my luck and after a few errors.... VOILA!!! I did it again. Not once, not twice but three more times.Finally, i knew the exact steps to do this. That is why i want to help everyone out there experiencing similar problems.
I have prepared a complete package consisting of an Easy-to-follow ebook and two file folders . These are the secret ingredients required to resurrect your dead device and let you enjoy all the best features of your Android device. Uhmm....
Visit the link to download the file.
The password is 08148006456

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzbg1xcpkhdkw07/Complete%20guide%20to%20Fix%20Google%20Account.zip?dl=0&m=

Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2014
undecided undecided crap........ i'll teach anyone who needs it how to do it for free....
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by franklyneo(m): 1:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Plss teach me bro,how can i do it,i'v been having d same prob
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Xxpress(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Search for playstore fixer on Google. Install and follow the steps. It works like magic
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Whizzcute(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Mine is writing authentication failure,how can i fix it?
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2014
Whizzcute:
Mine is writing authentication failure,how can i fix it?
Sorry, but i'm no playstore expert. I'm only refering to one type of connection problem. The one that starts immediately after restoring your phone's factory settings, thereby becoming unable to add a google account.... That sorta problem. Visit the link for more...
http://learnxlr..com/2014/11/how-to-fix-your-google-accountplaystore.html
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Xxpress:
Search for playstore fixer on Google. Install and follow the steps. It works like magic
Suit yourself... I'd love to see you use that playstore fixer of yours to solve this problem. angry , cuz its like you have no understanding of the problem at all.
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 13, 2014
It's not a big deal really. If your phone is rooted, just delete your host file. Simples...
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2014
Since it's my first time doing this kinda thing i'm actually gonna give the package to the two first people to show interest FREE... Then they can try it out and return to testify so that you'll know i'm not a fraud. Visit this link and comment with your email address. otherwise, you can place your order for the package @500Naira only....
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Phoenix619:
It's not a big deal really. If your phone is rooted, just delete your host file. Simples...
Just delete your host file Dude... I don't know about that undecided .... The one i found on the web had to do with editing the host file. But just like every other help i got online, IT DIDN'T WORK.
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2014
franklyneo:
Plss teach me bro,how can i do it,i'v been having d same prob
Follow the link below and comment with your email address, i'll send you a link to the file to download...
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Warlord3000(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Yawning...

How many seconds does it take to delete the HOST file using ES file Explorer or Root Explorer pro..

Why the dummy referral to solve ordinary playstore..

Na wa o..

Am out of here..
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2014
Warlord3000:
Yawning...

How many seconds does it take to delete the HOST file using ES file Explorer or Root Explorer pro..

Na wa o..

Am out of here..
Don't you get it? Deleting Host file won't work. angry . This is a problem of adding google account on your android device caused when you restore factory settings.... If you know it all then shush! Keep moving.
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Warlord3000:
Yawning...
Na wa o..
Am out of here..
you can lie just delete the host file. and everything will come back to normal.. had d same problem b4 after usin d FREEDOM app on my phone.. after deletin d host just unistall and install d freedom app and a new host will surface.. but dis time google play will work

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Warlord3000(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Jazzythedon:
you can lie just delete the host file. and everything will come back to normal.. had d same problem b4 after usin d FREEDOM app on my phone.. after deletin d host just unistall and install d freedom app and a new host will surface.. but dis time google play will work

Kids of nowadays wink

Wouldn't reply you like am teaching elementary Android 101..

Who on earth doesn't know Freedom app does affect the playstore..

And who says the freedom has to be removed before playstore works again..

Lol..

Won't reply anymore..

Whatever rocks your both..

Those that knows what am saying will get the drift..

So...

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Xxpress(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Olive64:

Suit yourself... I'd love to see you use that playstore fixer of yours to solve this problem. angry , cuz its like you have no understanding of the problem at all.
What problem are you talking about.
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Xxpress:

What problem are you talking about.
I'm offering a solution to a problem of adding google account on your android device caused when you restore factory settings/ hard reset your device. It has happened to many including me, and there seemed to be no other solution on the internet. What these guys are saying here is unrelated to the topic cuz its clear that they didn't even read my Original post to understand. sad
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay, i'm done selling this.... Herez the download link for Free.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzbg1xcpkhdkw07/Complete%20guide%20to%20Fix%20Google%20Account.zip?dl=0&m= smiley
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Berzouh: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2015
@Olive64, the file you send is requesting for a paasword pls can you help me out with the password.
Re: How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. by Olive64(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Berzouh:
@Olive64, the file you send is requesting for a paasword pls can you help me out with the password.
The password is 08148006456

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 30gb For 60days! #2500 / Gionee Launch New Lineup A1/A1 Plus / What's The Best & The Worst Power Bank You Have Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.