Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

If You Know About Hositng Website Enter And Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Know About Hositng Website Enter And Comment (423 Views)

In Need Of Website Enter Here For Cheaper Price / In Need Of An Affordable Website? Enter Here / Review And Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know About Hositng Website Enter And Comment by dprince32: 12:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Good morning,

How can I create a hosting?

Please note I did. Not mean a reseller hosting site , I want to create my own hosting, I want create it, like how did ceo of facebook did his own please any idea or if you know you, know how to do it call me or whatsapp me with 09036540062
Re: If You Know About Hositng Website Enter And Comment by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2014
@Op your question is very confusing and ambiguous at best. What exactly are you looking to do?
If you are thinking of owning your own server then you can check out this link http://www.instructables.com/id/Set-up-your-very-own-Web-server/step1/Acquire-a-dedicated-PC/.
you can also google how to setup a server because there are different types of servers for different purposes and also learn how to dedicate time in researching on google as you will very quickly get many different opinion and can redefine your question to be more specific.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) / Free Ad Posting Site / Learn Web Designing Using HTML, HTML5, CSS From The Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.