Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available (19091 Views)

MUSTE 2014/2015 Scholarship Shortlist / 2013/2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2014
Finally, The long awaited shortlist is out...

Students who applied for the 2014/2015 NLNG Undergraduate scholarship can now check if they were shortlisted.

visit https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fUndgrad%2fscholarships%2fapplication_details.aspx and login with your username and password to check if you were shortlisted...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Please ensure you print a copy of the form and bring it
along with the following to the exam venue
1. Writing materials
2. Originals of documents submitted.
3. School Id card/any other Identification
For enquiries call 0803905-3514/5128
Note: Only those with photo cards will be allowed to sit
for the exams.
Thank you.

date: 29th November, 2014
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Was anyone shortlisted here? undecidedWas anyone shortlisted here?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mirahcul: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
I was shortlisted.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mirahcul:
I was shortlisted.
great. that's Good

so how are your preparations?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mirahcul: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
donmarvex:
great. that's Good

so how are your preparations?

Nothing much yet.... about to get materials that will help me
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mirahcul:

Nothing much yet.... about to get materials that will help me
When you get it please don't forget to share....

1 Like

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by ajahexcel(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
GET THE FULL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NLNG SCHOLARSHIP EXAM HERE NOW ON
http://.com/get-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-2014-exam/#sthash.pIzMzA7W.dpbs
GOODLUCK

1 Share

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mirahcul: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
ikeola6:
When you get it please don't forget to share....

Ok
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Olive64(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
I was also Shortlisted.... Just saw the text message
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by aliumujib(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Has anyone been able to print his/her photo card?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by samley19(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
i was shortlisted too...pls how du i print... cnt see a mail only mesg...
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mirahcul: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
You can easily print your photocard simply by login in with your username and passsword.
The time and venue for your exam will be displayed on it... You can print your photocard through this address

https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fundgrad%2fscholarships%2fdefault.aspx
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by ese79(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls which pasword and username are we going to login in with? I applied through schorlastica
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Any person short listed in Lagos should call me on 08133188727 for group discussions...we must to chop this money halleluyah
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Mirahcul: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
ese79:
pls which pasword and username are we going to login in with? I applied through schorlastica

Before you began to fill in your details when applying for the scholarship you were asked to create an account in which you provided a particular username and password. Use that username and password to gain access to your photocard
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by latino91(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
donmarvex:
Please ensure you print a copy of the form and bring it
along with the following to the exam venue
1. Writing materials
2. Originals of documents submitted.
3. School Id card/any other Identification
For enquiries call 0803905-3514/5128
Note: Only those with photo cards will be allowed to sit
for the exams.
Thank you.

date: 29th November, 2014

Nnaa guy...i've got an issue...my school is on break now and i travelled without my original copies..can i still be allowed to write without them?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by akonucheinfo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Just got a text that I have been short listed, also went online with my username and password and it say you have been short listed for the exam print your photo card !!

Thank God am on the 1st phase, please does anyone here have material that may be helpful? My school is on break, during the registration I thought the short listing will be done asap so I applied to write the exam at PH, but now am in Lagos. Pls what should I do o
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by JustCare: 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
I forgot my password and also lost the line I used in registration, now I can't receive any password resetting message and they're not communicating through mail. I'm also having a strong feeling that I was shortlisted... just tired!
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by matrixx9(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Go to http://mich ajah. .com For NLNG Past Questions
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Dondave11: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
I was also shortlisted. I've as well printed my photo card. Its now time to prepare for the D-Day.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by BankManager(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dondave11:
I was also shortlisted. I've as well printed my photo card. Its now time to prepare for the D-Day.
Were you invited via text or mail?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Dondave11: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
For those that have forgotten their password- On the NLNG login page, click on forget password, a new password will be sent to your email.
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Dondave11: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
BankManager:

Where you invited via text or mail?
Via Text
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Dondave11: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
ese79:
Brother, NLNG through scholastica? The one you applied through scholastica should be SHELL(SPDC/SNEPCO).
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by chefetalkane(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2014 NLNG scholarship that the list of shortlisted candidates for the aptitude test has been released.

Candidates can access the list by https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fUndgrad%2fscholarships%2fdefault.aspx

Enter your username and password
Click on login

You will receive a response that will inform you whether or not you are shortlisted.

Shortlisted candidates will find a link to print their photo cards.

Click on the print photocard link to download your photocard which is a document to be presented on the day of Exam.

NOTE : Candidates are to come to the examination venue with the following

1. Photocard

2. Writing materials

3. Originals of documents submitted.

4. School Id card/any other Identification

The Examination will hold on Saturday 29th November, 2014.

THE 2014 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS IS AVAILABLE

This post is guideline on how you can get the NLNG scholarship past questions and answers. Many will wait till it is a week to the exam before they will start preparing, I advice that you begin preparation now, as it going to put you ahead of others. I do like give you a breakdown of the exam:

There will be three sections in the NLNG scholarship Exam, there will be 120 questions, Logical Reasoning, English, Simple arithmetic, Quantitative reasoning, Current affairs etc. Note in the email I will send you after you pay for the book will be questions that will surely show up in the exam. Don’t miss this opportunity of going home with N150, 000 from NLNG till your year of graduation.
Last year a lot of students who used our past questions gave testimonies.

What’s new?
-Scholarship past questions
-Free scholarship handbook
-Free scholarship curernt affair ebook
-Free scholarship examination tips

NLNG SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
6. A cheque…..

Our PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ARE UNPARRALLELED, many students who used it in the past gave testimonies.

Continue reading here http://www.chefetogroup.com/our-services/education/nlng-2014-list-of-shortlisted-candidates-for-aptitude-test/

For enquiries on how to get it contact : 08134141081

Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dondave11:
For those that have forgotten their password- On the NLNG login page, click on forget password, a new password will be sent to your email.

check your old mails your login details were sent there when you registered
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dondave11:
Brother, NLNG through scholastica? The one you applied through scholastica should be SHELL(SPDC/SNEPCO).

lel.. scholastica indeed
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
JustCare:
I forgot my password and also lost the line I used in registration, now I can't receive any password resetting message and they're not communicating through mail. I'm also having a strong feeling that I was shortlisted... just tired!

Check your old mails, you'll see your login details
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
ajahexcel:
GET THE FULL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR NLNG SCHOLARSHIP EXAM HERE NOW ON
http://.com/get-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-2014-exam/#sthash.pIzMzA7W.dpbs
GOODLUCK

its the same as that for ADDAX right?
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2014
samley19:
i was shortlisted too...pls how du i print... cnt see a mail only mesg...

aliumujib:
Has anyone been able to print his/her photo card?

Mirahcul:
You can easily print your photocard simply by login in with your username and passsword.
The time and venue for your exam will be displayed on it... You can print your photocard through this address

https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fundgrad%2fscholarships%2fdefault.aspx

what this guy said
Re: 2014 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Shortlist Is Now Available by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2014
latino91:

Nnaa guy...i've got an issue...my school is on break now and i travelled without my original copies..can i still be allowed to write without them?

send for them through public transport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Micheal Okpara University Of Agriculture Male Hostel Burnt By Fire / Folorunso Alakija Appointed As Chancellor Of Uniosun / The Big Break Moment Africa Record Breaking Students Mountain Hike In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.