Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right (1119 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her / Are You Looking For A Rich Wife? Saudi Woman Offers SR5 Million To Find Her Mr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Naijasizzle: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2014
One of the top bloggers in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji, stated in a post on her blog that she wants to sell the blog and use her time to search for her Mr Right..

"According to Statscrop.com, my blog is worth $1.2million. That's like 200 million naira. How can I have an investment, a property, or whatever a blog is that is worth that much and still be working? Oya oya oya, who wants to buy? With discount sef. Or you can fit to like to buy shares? N1million per share...hehehe! Oya come and buy biko and do the blogging...let me use the free time to go and be looking for husband. I haf old finish...lol."

see full details and photos below
http://www.naijasizzle.com/linda-ikeji-wants-to-sell-her-blog-and-look-for-her-mr-right/
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by englishmart(m): 6:00am On Nov 13, 2014
that thing she's looking for in sokoto, is right inside her shokoto! Marriage is not for Mr./Mrs. Right sha!

She mustn't sell her blog though
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2014
I like this Linda gyal.

She just doesn't take life too serious.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by bist: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Noted!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Naijasizzle: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2014
blizard44:
I like this Linda gyal.

She just doesn't take life too serious.

Maybe.... but there lots of things that are left unsaid. out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks... "let me use the free time to go and be looking for husband. I haf old finish"
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2014
OP you've two options

1. "Report" button

Stop promoting your pathetic blog and fake stories here angry. I'd be back with final judgement in five hours.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by destante(f): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
that thing she's looking for in sokoto, is right in Marriage is not for Mr./Mrs. Right sha!

She mustn't sell her blog though
Tharis the most important thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by englishmart(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
Tharis the most important thing.
ok na
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Naijasizzle: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
$1.2m is pretty cool cash... selling it could be cool tho...
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Wisegeek01(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2014
Ohk. .. She jus dey wake up !
Re: Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right by Naijasizzle: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Dont really think she needs to look for a man... she can actually buy one. she's got money

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Beyonce's Sister, Solange & Alan Ferguson's Epic Wedding.... / Matse Uwatse-nnoli Releases Beautiful Family Photos / Oldest Facebook User Dies At 114 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.