Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges (1298 Views)

Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges / Exorbitant Charge From Airtel Hotspot On BB / Last Minute Exorbitant Sms Charges By Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by Emekayoung(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Anytime i call wit my etisalat
line,they deduct almost 100naira
for 1min,pls can someone giv me
code on how to migrate to a
cheaper call rate? angry
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by beinstein(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2014
#100 per minute? What kind of exaggeration is this? Is there any agreement or oath taken between you & etisalat company to patronise them until your last breath? Try glo(bounce tariff) and your story will never remain the same.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by blackfase(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Dial *200# and follow d prompts to ascertain which of d plans you on & use same process to migrate. Hope it works for you.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by Emekayoung(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2014
blackfase:
Dial *200# and follow d prompts to ascertain which of d plans you on & use same process to migrate. Hope it works for you.
I like concise and straight forward people like u,not the ones putting blames and confusions everywhere.. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by Emekayoung(m): 11:48am On Nov 13, 2014
beinstein:
#100 per minute? What kind of exaggeration is this? Is there any agreement or oath taken between you & etisalat company to patronise them until your last breath? Try glo(bounce tariff) and your story will never remain the same.
And hw can u call it exaggeration,do u think am joking or may be i came here for jokes? It hasnt been long i started using Etisalat so am a novice to it. Dont judge or oppose me,assist or help me,as simple as dat.. sad
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by beinstein(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Emekayoung:

And hw can u call it exaggeration,do u think am joking or may be i came here for jokes? It hasnt been long i started using Etisalat so am a novice to it. Dont judge or oppose me,assist or help me,as simple as dat.. sad
dude swerve lemme see front jare.
Are you trying to tell me etisalat is billing you close to #1 per second? And you're here trying so hard to justify it? Abeg am in good mood today so i will be as civil as possible in answering you.
Kindly google etisalat prepaid plans and choose a suitable plan.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by blackfase(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cheers bru, ur blessed too.....hope its resolved.

Emekayoung:

I like concise and straight forward people like u,not the ones putting blames and confusions everywhere.. God bless u.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by Mayorwer: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
You are using etisalat to make calls? Bro you are on your own. Etisalat can't use one minute in my phone. Poor, Wicked isp. They have nothing good for people.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by henryutd(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
my etisalat charges me 12k per second.
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by busuyi44: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
henryutd:
my etisalat charges me 12k per second.
how? Which code did you dial to get this plan?
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by RotrEmmanuel: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
grin
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by Emekayoung(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2014
beinstein:

dude swerve lemme see front jare.
Are you trying to tell me etisalat is billing you close to #1 per second? And you're here trying so hard to justify it? Abeg am in good mood today so i will be as civil as possible in answering you.
Kindly google etisalat prepaid plans and choose a suitable plan.
I dont blame u at all....
Re: Etisalat Exorbitant Call Charges by beinstein(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2014
Emekayoung:

I dont blame u at all....
you don't have to.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Priv–blackberry’s First Android Smartphone On Lollipop / See The Power Bank That You Can Wear Round Your Waist While Charging Your Phone / Nokia C1 Android Smartphone Images Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.