Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,569 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? (779 Views)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / Mum Spends 16 Days With Dead Baby Daughter Taking Her Body For Walks / Waking Up With Three Unexplained Scratches On My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by ConfessionsNgr: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
At where I work, promotion is only every two years. I've been working for six years now and I've gotten promoted only once. I'm happily married with kids. But my boss is divorced. And the boss is in charge of approving the final promotion list. I think it is because of the fact that I've not given in to the demands of sex from my boss that is costing me my promotion. Do I give in and get promoted? My wife mustn't hear about it. She will let all hell loose on my boss. Ever since my boss got divorced, she has always pestered me for an affair. She is a sort of Margaret Thatcher: never stopping until she gets what she wants. Today she's at it again giving me no rest or peace of mind and she keeps telling me my promotion is ready anytime I am ready to give in to her demands. And that the promotion will be double. I can't resign as there are no much jobs in the labour market. Help me out!!! I don't know what to do.

I just got this. Help a brother if you have any suggestions. To comment anonymously go to http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/47/should-i-sell-my-body-for-promotion
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Woged2005(f): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Did you just write this or you are just bored and looking for something to keep ur hands busy? You mean if the story is flipped, you won't mind if your wife slept with your Landlord in exchange for a rent?

Please check your productivity at work. That's what's costing you your promotion and not s*x. No employer can short-change a formidable staff else he will quit and the company will go down. If you are just marking time there and looking for gossip of who is doing who, you don't get promoted. Improve your values at work and get your promotion.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's sex she want, well give it to her.

Better still, negotiate on some really good terms. A triple promotion on the platter sounds cool.
Re: Should I Sell My Body For Promotion? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
This sounds strange...to hear that a man is being denied due promotion for refusing to sleep at a female Boss...talk about role reversal (assuming it's true anyway).

If I were in the Man's position, I wouldn't sleep with a woman just to gain promotion. It's demeaning. It would mean that my work isn't good enough to earn me promotion.

I would probably get involved in a relationship with the woman, if I like her enough, but NEVER for promotion undecided

(1) (Reply)

At Last, My Own Baby / 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter / The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil On Your Skin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.