Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860680 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Uthman2senior: 9:10pm On May 17, 2015
Hazardous,If na play make u stop am o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 2:09am On May 18, 2015
Franchris:
Lol. Wahala be your name.
watin harzadous talk no consign you abi. .. Okay, contunu

And that wahala ehn, I think its my 56th name.

Now, you don come, the story refuse to continue, wait I dey come
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 2:09am On May 18, 2015
Oga, me I understand you ooo, if you no post am again, fine!!! it's your choice. I can say I understand, you have life outside here, and Yes!!! You ain't getting paid for whatever you are doing here, not even a dime, neither did anybody here ma broda, but you know what, 'one will always be him or herself, whether he or she is getting paid or not' I won't say more than that ooo.

And, I will like to implore you, to please summarize the remaining part, at least in an update, so as to releif our mind, and pretend this story has finish...

Thanks
Sign: HARJIBOLAR & FRANCHRIS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by jazzy4naija(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2015
hazardous:
Where should I start now? I guess I'm lost of words. Even though the story has some fictional part; I can bet that it's part of the experiences I had when growing up.

The part that I got drunk and my legs could no longer carry my weight was real; and my dad didn't do anything. In reality, my dad is a custom officer and a very strict one at that... even till today (when living with my parents) that I'm over due to start having girlfriends; I still sneak girls into the house because of the fear of my dad.

He never caught me with any of my girlfriends. Anyway, that's for that....

For those people trying to say a 17year old are restricted to somethings (I reserved my comment) in Nigeria. It's just a good thing to know that you were able to read it all to the last post; it showed that you really enjoyed the story but got annoyed of my lack of updates (I forgive you all for the insult).....

I know that you all are anticipating to know if I would continue with the story. I guess it high time I closed down the thread #busy. I don't want to drop updates now and I won't be able to drop another one in a while.

Thanks for the love shown. I really enjoyed my time on Nairaland; even though I never got paid.... I still squeeze my spare time to drop updates.

Once again..... thanks for the love!
I must comment your effort in keeping us entertained and I must add it was worth reading every bit of your write up. But deciding to end this effort the way u did is not a good thing at whole considering the number of readers whose heart you have broken I just feel u played us the way played all your lovers. Maybe some day u might change your mind and conclude this great story I am sure there would b many fans still waiting to read because we are already addicted ....one love
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 3:53pm On May 18, 2015
Family members, pls come out n vote for me
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Deluxewize(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2015
I am dissapointed bro,why would u start what u can't finish & it was a good thing u started it bcoz people enjoyed it but unfairly u dashed their hope of knowing the finale of the thriller. By doing this u have denied your relevancy & seriousness in the mind of nairalanders please don't make this a trait, starting what u can't finish; it's unmanly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Sparkles003(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
Well all is well that ends well.Good luck in all your pursuits
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Maccowhite: 9:39pm On May 18, 2015
So this is it... If you know you won't be able to complete what you've already started, don't dare start it.... No more stories from you on NL!!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Brytawon(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2015
I can only see that people are speaking out of anger but the truth is that the man deserves some credit. Bro, I know how you feel but don't let their short-comings get to you. I must say I enjoyed it while it lasted and I wish you success in your endeavors. #ghostmode_deactivated #BrytawonSaysSo

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kingLynx(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2015
Is ok guys, am here now, where did he stop so I can continue, never will it be heard that Ikoko fans are starved of update..... My papa Na custom officer too so I can think the same way harzard Abi kini orukuee thinks, so just tell me where he stop, I will continue from there but hear this o, am a born again Muslim so there will be no explicit content in my story as a matter of fact, Femi is now a born again Christian,,, sorry Muslim and has broken up with every of her girls, he has closed his bank account and give the money to (which people did he even give the money to)...(calling Femi) Femi! Femi! Which people did you share all your money to? Please am coming let me ask him........

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kingLynx(m): 11:55pm On May 18, 2015
Have got a few question for the Op, I hope you find time to answer them, what's your OGA? What's V? And what's with you and index finger every time, shey Na d only finger Wey u get Ni? Pls answer me oo, I didn't ask for update like those gentiles did, am just asking for the answer to my questions

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Aipete2(f): 5:48am On May 19, 2015
Thank you all for your support. I Love You All
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Neomello(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2015
Mr Hazard abi wetin u call ursef. Ur a gud writer and also lack in terms f leadership. Obviously I cn see ur still a child n wt time u'l grow up. Bt in d mean time wia eva u ar n u gain popularity positively, dnt misuse d privilege, Witout ur readers ur Nutin n nairaland n contrary 2 ur beliv dt ur nt being paid, u gained a lot sef. U owe ur fans. Dey hv given u d confidence u need 2 call ursef a writer. Anyways ur also a big liar and a professional 4 dt mata. U ain't gonna fool moi bt u try sha
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS
IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES
CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND
POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND
SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS
REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE
THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH
POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT
ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT
POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY
APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A
TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR
SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!
PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW
TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE
THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME
TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO
THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I
KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT
HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS
YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING
FOR ME.

KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE ADEH39

https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#33908984
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:14am On May 20, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURELANDERS, THIS
IS ADEH39, SHE'S ONE OF THE LADIES
CONTESTING FOR THE MISS NAIRALAND
POSITION. I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG AND
SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL....... YOU GUYS
REALLY MADE MY DAY. I MADE IT TO THE
THIRD ROUND!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE SIXTH
POSITION...... 122 VOTES. I DIDN'T DO IT
ALONE, YOU WERE THE ONES THAT MADE IT
POSSIBLE. I AM REALLY HAPPY. I REALLY
APPRECIATE IT. YOU GUYS ARE ONE IN A
TRILLION. PLEASE I STILL NEED YOUR
SUPPORTS...... TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!
PLEASE PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE TOMORROW
TOO. PLEASE LITERATURELANDERS ARE MORE
THAN 122, KINDLY CAST YOUR VOTES FOR ME
TOMORROW. 122 VOTES WON'T TAKE ME TO
THE NEXT ROUND TOMORROW!!!! PLEASE I
KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT, YOU MADE IT
HAPPEN LAST YEAR, MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS
YEAR TOO. PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING
FOR ME.
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2015
Lol! I can't but laugh at the comments I got here and some remarks that my friends made concerning my unavailability to continue the story.

I just want to clear somethings.... I never asked to get paid and I never did begged to get the popularity I got from the "story of addiction"; my first post on this thread can attest to that. For the guys advising and telling me to try and know how to manage fame.... I guess, I managed it with the best way I think I can (due to my work).

I never played anybody... most especially ardent readers of the "story of addiction". You guys made me addicted to the story as well. I still can't imagine myself not to know the end of the story as well.

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed. I might summarised the whole story as one of us suggested or probably continue someday.

I love you guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tobidipity(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2015
hazardous:
Where should I start now? I guess I'm lost of words. Even though the story has some fictional part; I can bet that it's part of the experiences I had when growing up.

The part that I got drunk and my legs could no longer carry my weight was real; and my dad didn't do anything. In reality, my dad is a custom officer and a very strict one at that... even till today (when living with my parents) that I'm over due to start having girlfriends; I still sneak girls into the house because of the fear of my dad.

He never caught me with any of my girlfriends. Anyway, that's for that....

For those people trying to say a 17year old are restricted to somethings (I reserved my comment) in Nigeria. It's just a good thing to know that you were able to read it all to the last post; it showed that you really enjoyed the story but got annoyed of my lack of updates (I forgive you all for the insult).....

I know that you all are anticipating to know if I would continue with the story. I guess it high time I closed down the thread #busy. I don't want to drop updates now and I won't be able to drop another one in a while.

Thanks for the love shown. I really enjoyed my time on Nairaland; even though I never got paid.... I still squeeze my spare time to drop updates.

Once again..... thanks for the love!

Ur story is a nice one to be sincere but u've made me lost interest in the story since. I think u guyz (writers) should ve completed ur work before giving it out to the public. Its better that way than giving half bread. "Don't start what u can't finish".

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by MUMINATED(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2015
hazardous:
Lol! I can't but laugh at the comments I got here and some remarks that my friends made concerning my unavailability to continue the story.

I just want to clear somethings.... I never asked to get paid and I never did begged to get the popularity I got from the "story of addiction"; my first post on this thread can attest to that. For the guys advising and telling me to try and know how to manage fame.... I guess, I managed it with the best way I think I can (due to my work).

I never played anybody... most especially ardent readers of the "story of addiction". You guys made me addicted to the story as well. I still can't imagine myself not to know the end of the story as well.

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed.

I love you guys.
Kudos to you bro i can undestand your plight,i fink the summarized version will be a good idea,bcus neglecting a story of over 200k views is'nt a gud idea THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by carik(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2015
This guy has tried and he gave readers insight to why he is always unavailable but people still nag and abuse the dude which is totally unfair to him.

I commend your works hazardous.one of em #ghostreaders
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Onemansquad(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2015
It has started guys. 9am don reach and voting has started and as agreed, Adeh39 and Aipete2 must make it to the finals. They are in the semi- final already, and only your vote could make the progress to the final. Just type: I vote aipete2, adeh39 Cc: Nljega Your votes count. These two ladies are users of this section, let the crown return to the literature section... Voting thread: http:// www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/2
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2015
Thanks onemansquad!

Just casted my vote. I hope all literature readers should do the same. It won't take you more than a minute to do so.

Aipete2 and Adeh39 all the way.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Onemansquad(m): 11:23am On May 20, 2015
hazardous:
Thanks onemansquad!

Just casted my vote. I hope all literature readers should do the same. It won't take you more than a minute to do so.

Aipete2 and Adeh39 all the way.
pls hlp us endorse it let ur readers vote us cos dis contest is between literature and sexuality and we want it to cum bk 2 literature
tank u very mch

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
hazardous:

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed. I might summarised the whole story as one of us suggested or probably continue someday.

I love you guys.
That's just the solution man.. . Summarize!!

And, we love you too

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by nceedaga(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2015
It was fun while it lasted well oga hazardous fgt all this critics u kmow BAD BELLY is allowed. I pray I read d remaining part of the story someday. I just d imagine hw femi wedding go be.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2015
hmmmm i pray that hazardous will post tomorrow, i really love your work oooo, i ran away from nairaland before not planning to come back but hazardous story bring me back, jezuzboi story bring me back,d9ty7 story bring me back,thronekid story bring me back,stuff story bring me back, i really miss you guys.... I promise to continue my story as soon as am through with what i based on for now, God answer my pray as hazardous post tomorrow
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stenmikas(m): 7:25pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 6:26am On May 25, 2015
stenmikas:

Nice,pls drop ur contact.
hope ayaf not comit any atrocities oooo

Ma number is there on ma profile ooo
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Psalmwise(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
harjibolar10:
hope ayaf not comit any atrocities oooo

Ma number is there on ma profile ooo
campaign manager u dey fear cheesy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by uthman305(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2015
undecidedHazardous no dey try @ all,why in go jues kill dis story.shey in no know say na human beings dey follow d story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:31am On May 26, 2015
uthman305:
undecidedHazardous no dey try @ all,why in go jues kill dis story.shey in no know say na human beings dey follow d story

LMAO! grin

Brov, true talk. cheesy
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Franchris(f): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
harjibolar10:
watin harzadous talk no consign you abi. .. Okay, contunu

And that wahala ehn, I think its my 56th name.

Now, you don come, the story refuse to continue, wait I dey come
Buh really i suppose blow the guy head fah. E no good woh.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.