Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? (665 Views)

Girls Nowadays Dress Lyk Babies / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! / Ankara Top On Jeans Trouser: Decent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? by LEERICIST(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm appalled with the way our ladies dress nowadays. Does it mean there are no decent clothes in the market anymore? I personally know that a girl can dress decently and still look sexy as hell!!! I was walking behind a girl in school today and I was more disgusted than attracted. If attraction was her aim of dressing the way she did, she definitely missed it with me. Now I'm not saying I'm never attracted to some indecently dressed ladies/girls as the case maybe but I'd appreciate it more if they were to cover a lil more of what they are exposing. This is just an advice to the ladies. If you girls wanna rock the leggings look, you should learn how to rock it decently.
Re: Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? by destante(f): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
My thinking; those things left to the mind to imagine, rather than see, are more appealing.
However sha op, that that lady didn't get you doesn't mean she wouldn't get other guys tongue
Re: Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? by Whizzdom(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Na so dem dey do ... dos gurls dem .... dem wan spoil the environment

Dey are wearing rags ... dey will say it is clothes ... dey are copying the Whites

Dem no wan follow culture again ... I wish i was born in the 1990's

Gurls den was pure and decent ... While ... wetin don happen don happen ...

Make we dey pray say make dem no spoil Nigeria
Re: Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? by sabrina99: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
With some embroidery patches, you can make yourself unique among people, and it can show your personality.

http://www.embroidery99.com/
Re: Are Decent Clothing Hard To Find Nowadays? by Mprex(f): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Decent dressed are everywhere but the ladies aint going for them because these days, the guys prefer semi nude ladies. grin

*blocks face while waiting for bashing*

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Some Rhinestone Heat Transfers Or Custom Designs? / DAY 10 : Join The Full Eyebrows For Christmas Challenge And Win / VIDEO: Isn't This The Weirdest Beauty Trend Out There? Check Out Dyed Armpit Hai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.