Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Gen 6 Vs 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gen 6 Vs 2 (708 Views)

Who Are The Annunakis? Gen 6 Vs 4 "There Were Giants In Earth In Those Days...." / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS, PART 2 (rev 6 Vs Math 24) / Bible Teachers,Let's Prove "Nephilim" Myth In Gen.6:1-4: Are They Fallen Angels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gen 6 Vs 2 by Femmymata2(m): 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Angels taking beautiful girls as wives and producing giant children. Angels have to take human form to do that, male or female angels will possess human organs to be able to have sex with humans. Do we still have such angels amongst us? I need the female
Re: Gen 6 Vs 2 by johnydon22(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
hahahhahahaha honestly if i see a female angel willing to, i will definately marry her ooo...

(1) (Reply)

You Need Meditation, That Can Allow You To Build Own Nation, / Dead Priest Wakes Up To Declare That God Is A Woman / A Question For Sane Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.