Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha (3803 Views)

Top Wanted Female Terrorist Arrested In Nairobi (pictures) / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by rattlesnake(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
False
Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by ichidodo: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

I am not saying that your suggestion is impossible. I am saying that until you have more concrete evidence than your 'knowledge of the international underworld', don't call others gullible for believing this story.

Or do you have any ties with the Russian govt? cheesy
My analysis was spot on as evidence has shown that the white widow isn't dead....the news is fake..to avoid being April fooled always scrutinize every sensational news

1 Like

Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by ichidodo: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2014
ichidodo:
Non credible news site in conjuction with hungry Nigerian bloggers has scammed you april fools...The sheer gullibilty in this thread is mind boggling.
Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by Extom(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2014
ichidodo:
Shut up,you stuppid gullible fucck.
One piece of advice for you ogre, pick fights with those your size. smiley
In as much as I would enjoy the fact that the already horrendous world would have one less ugly thing to worry about, I don't want to lose any more soul, sporadically.
I hope and pray your your bitterness and negativity about our country do not consume you.
Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by chamboy(m): 3:07am On Nov 23, 2014
nairalife2013:
G buhari can never order for d execution of a terrorist. Don't be too excited. Don't go there! ...Ok, go if u insist
bastard ,Buhari crushed 1984 terrorism
Re: Russian Sniper Kills World Female Terrorist 'white Wiidow' Samantha by nairalife2013(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
d bastard he cursed 1984 no do u
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Vp Debate On In A Matter Of Time! / What People Or Groups Of People Have Been Responsible For The Most Deaths / See The Fineboy That Is Shaking The World At The Moment(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.