Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? (804 Views)

Photos: Dead Female Body On Unilag Road / 10 Amazing Facts About The Female Body You (probably) Wont Believe / Meet Uk's Biggest Female Body-builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Eberex(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmm............i have to ponder on this. Well here i go:

I would wake up, and realize what has happened shortly thereafter. I would jump out of bed in horror shocked and walk over to the mirror, where I would cry tears of happiness. I would probably stand there for a time, in awe, getting a feel for my face. I would look down and see my breasts, well i hope its the size of Cossy Orjiakor's. yeah right !.

Then I'd probably sing to hear the sound of my voice. Then I'd open up my Facebook Chat and tell some close friends that I'm a girl, like, that I seriously just woke up and like no transition or anything, just... girl. And I'd send them a picture and they'd be happy for me....lol.... I'd be tempted to update my Facebook and really everything I'm involved in, and I don't think I'd resist the temptation too long. I'd probably start with a status along the lines of "I just woke up as a girl cheesy cheesy cheesy"

Then i'll wear the most sexiest dress. One that would expose my curves cos i would like to know how girls feel knowing the guys are starring and dying to hit that spot.

Aha! i would target my crazy ass rich friends who are so stingy but give freely to girls. I'd make sure i get them all broke. And when any of my make friends come checking me, i'll answer the door topless and see their reactions.

When i go swimming i will have no bra on or bikini grin.

I'd probably go all out to tease cute guys. Lead him on and then leave him hanging. lol

Hmm so much i would do, but let me don't say it all. Hey guys! what would you do if you had a female body for a day? Ladies are no left out; if you had a guy's body for a day what would you do?
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
op you are gay or what??
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Eberex(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
op you are gay or what??

nah! Remember i have only a day to experience being a woman. Whats the worse thing that can happen anyway? undecided fun! fun! fun! and acting crazy and weird! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
make I kukuma book space, in case grin
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
This op is certainly gay.
Will comment more when it hit trending page.
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by padeolu: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will give out my puSssy to the highest bidder (politician, footballer, musicians(davido, dbanj, don jazzy, 2face and wizkid).

What else... The Koko be say, I go use am make money.
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Lovetinz(m): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
I will need to get laid.
I need to find out where exactly is that dammed Gee-Spot?
and what if feels like when targeted.

My homing skills will be better for it after the experience.
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Eberex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
rafhell:
This op is certainly gay.
Will comment more when it hit trending page.

Nah! i'm the kind of dude who likes to think beyond the imaginary. I'm bisexual for the record. wink

And oh! its a front page story too!
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by nasxpenxer(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eberex:
Hmm............i have to ponder on this. Well here i go:

I would wake up, and realize what has happened shortly thereafter. I would jump out of bed in horror shocked and walk over to the mirror, where I would cry tears of happiness. I would probably stand there for a time, in awe, getting a feel for my face. I would look down and see my breasts, well i hope its the size of Cossy Orjiakor's. yeah right !.

Then I'd probably sing to hear the sound of my voice. Then I'd open up my Facebook Chat and tell some close friends that I'm a girl, like, that I seriously just woke up and like no transition or anything, just... girl. And I'd send them a picture and they'd be happy for me....lol.... I'd be tempted to update my Facebook and really everything I'm involved in, and I don't think I'd resist the temptation too long. I'd probably start with a status along the lines of "I just woke up as a girl cheesy cheesy cheesy"

Then i'll wear the most sexiest dress. One that would expose my curves cos i would like to know how girls feel knowing the guys are starring and dying to hit that spot.

Aha! i would target my crazy ass rich friends who are so stingy but give freely to girls. I'd make sure i get them all broke. And when any of my make friends come checking me, i'll answer the door topless and see their reactions.

When i go swimming i will have no bra on or bikini grin.

I'd probably go all out to tease cute guys. Lead him on and then leave him hanging. lol

Hmm so much i would do, but let me don't say it all. Hey guys! what would you do if you had a female body for a day? Ladies are no left out; if you had a guy's body for a day what would you do?

na 2 stay indoors thrghout da day na cos e no go gt use
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Eberex:

Nah! i'm the kind of dude who likes to think beyond the imaginary. I'm bisexual for the record. wink

And oh! its a front page story too!

oh my God. shocked shocked
you mean you screw girls punny and scew guy's anus as well.
man, you are sick !
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by Eberex(m): 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
rafhell:

oh my God. shocked shocked
you mean you screw girls punny and scew guy's anus as well.
man, you are sick !

Gerrrrout of here dude! What's d difference between heterosexual and bisexual anyway?
Re: Men: What Would You Do If You Had A Female Body For A Day? by hahn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op is definitely bottom

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? / How Jumia Nigeria Defrauds Its Customers / List Of 50 Famous People Who Were Early Rejected In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.