Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived (1958 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by ONYX5(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Martin Luther King Jr, Nelson Mandela, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo. this freedom fighters and their story for the fight for freedom, who do you think is the greatest black man that ever lived ?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
this is so hard...but I'll go with nelson Mandela....
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
EroticAngelina:
this is so hard...but I'll go with nelson Mandela....
God , Martin Luther King was a great man but Nelson Rohlihlala Mandella is always my choice of a leader and He's my model !!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by amiskurie(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
How do u tell when I'm still alive.

Give up ok!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by freshness2020: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
I go for Marthin Luther king jr.. He was a role model to Nelson Rolinha Madiba Madela, though Nelson was also good in his ways!
...kudos to our Past Black leaders!
Proud to be born Black!
We rock!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Networkingprof: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
KWAME NKRUMA, LEOPAR SENGOR, CHAKA ZULU, JOMO KENYATTA, KABAKA, AWO, ZIK, VALETA, HARIETH TUBMAN, KING, ME TOO, I AM THE WORLD'S GREATEST!!!
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by donstevico(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
mandela
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yeshua bin Yosef i.e Jesus Christ
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by ONYX5(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
diluminati:
Yeshua bin Yosef i.e Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ again ? jesus black?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by ONYX5(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Networkingprof:
KWAME NKRUMA, LEOPAR SENGOR, CHAKA ZULU, JOMO KENYATTA, KABAKA, AWO, ZIK, VALETA, HARIETH TUBMAN, KING, ME TOO, I AM THE WORLD'S GREATEST!!!
my brother which village you and this people from ?.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Networkingprof: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
ONYX5:
my brother which village you and this people from ?.
SINCE WE ARE BROTHERS, THEN YOU KNOWgrin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
Ghandi. no arguement
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Mahathama Ghandi. No Arguement
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by ONYX5(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Networkingprof:
SINCE WE ARE BROTHERS, THEN YOU KNOWgrin
my black brother not village no vex
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Networkingprof: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2014
ONYX5:
my black brother not village no vex
I TOOK TO MY HILLgrin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by gatiano(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
GOD, The Originator, and The One GOD The Creator.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by gatiano(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Adolf Hitler in the presence of Ghandi is an angel. ghandi did not fight for black freedom, he fought that he and his upper caste indians should not be put on the same level with black people which include the 2 lower caste of india. the shrudas and the dalits.
Teempakguy:
Mahathama Ghandi. No Arguement
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by gatiano(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yes brother, you are just too right. with me too, we are all the direct descendant of that MAN, GOD, THE ORIGINATOR. THAT MAN HAD NO BLUE EYE OR NO STRAIGHT OR BLOND HAIR.
Networkingprof:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Adam. According to modern genetic science, he lived somewhere in Kenya, and fathered the entire universe.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
My father grin
Re: Who Is The Greatest Black Man That Ever Lived by tolu4you: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
You are all wrong, I mean it. these are the greatest black men liveth
1: Tolulope folorunso (living)
2: Nelson Mandela (late)
3: and others (do it yourself)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Do You Support Giving Tribal Mark To Your Children(picture) / ICSN Iri-ji (new Yam) Festival 2015 / African Legends:pharaoh Tarharqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.