Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Midnight Scare In Umuahia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Midnight Scare In Umuahia (419 Views)

FIFA Under-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile Today (20 Oct. 12.00 Midnight) / Manchester United Faces Injury Scare Ahead Of Chelsea Clash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Scare In Umuahia by Justgo: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
MIDNIGHT SCARE IN UMUAHIA
--------------- ------------
This is my Scary story; February 1st 2004, Umuahia, Abia state. I was doing my NYSC at that time and Manchester United were playing Arsenal Fc. As a staunch Man Utd fan, that was a match i couldn’t have missed. I was staying in the Catholic Corpers Lodge, and also moonlighting at a guest house with a friend of mine. The guest house was like 300 metres from the viewing center. The match started at about 10:30pm, if you know Umuahia you’d know that the roads are empty at around 8pm (as at 2004), so by this time the road was empty, but there were over 20 people in the viewing center so i felt it was pretty safe. . . The match ended 3-0 or 3-1, after 12 midnight, it ended on my birthday (feb 2nd, my best birthday present!!!), so i started going home. To my profound horror.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/midnight-scare-in-umuahia/
Re: Midnight Scare In Umuahia by nedu2000(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Man utd vs arsenal never had course to play by 10:30pm,but nice story nevertheless

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation When Creating A (live) Football Match Thread / The Sorry State Of Our Nigerian League / Congo 0-2 Nigeria: Super Eagles Master Their Own Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.