Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam (3859 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by elspycey(m): 5:20am On Nov 14, 2014
'Come with me don't you worry
I'm gonna take you places
I'm gonna give you the time of your life.....

That's the way love goes..
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by Vivalavida99(f): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2014
Interesting...
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Love is universal.
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by lalasticlala(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2014
rokiatu:
Love is universal.

Yes o
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by egopersonified(f): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2014
why everybody dey book space on top lala thread, abi na lala be the omonile of nairaland? How much per plot/space booked?
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by bukatyne(f): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Interesting interview

Glad she heard from God and listened

Nigerian mentality of dealing with women grin change o! lipsrsealed
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by JustCurious: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2014
She 'speaks' so graciously.

SideNote: Doing God's will is not without some resistance. God still speaks in clear terms...regardless.
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by 2romantic: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
wow. Lovely
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by montestic(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nice one
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by edymonte: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
D woman no fine.
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by edymonte: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
D woman no fine.

D man no c better and cuter one marry?

Seun u no c this thread?
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by daveP(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chinese? I read from beginning to end. This one isnt "epistle" o.

Hmm see description of an african! She tried o. Cos i noticed if u marry outside as a chinese, hmm d prejudice is much to make one commit suicide.
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by uzolexis(f): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Chai...I came late o,Nairaland anyway
Re: Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam by edymonte: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orphans Only / Pls, Nigerians Save Me From My Husband Before We Both Lose It / Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.