Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications (39784 Views)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Lankaline:

does the glo bis work on your Q10??,,the 1k 3gig,,

Perfectly...comonth to 777

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by lilprinze: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
sobmos:
Guy na which village u come from sef? Even common ado ekiti get 4G. Not to talk of the whole Nigeria.pssssssttt.
4g indeed the last time I checked 4g has not been brought to Nigeria not to talk of ekit state please stop mistaking 3.75g with 4g
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by ice234: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
Sorry I schooled outside France.
But please remind me when bbm was sold!!!
Was blackberry sold also?

SAVEDBABA:
r u kidding me!!!!! are u one of dos guys dat schooled in France nd don't no blackberry?
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Forwetinnah: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
We never recover from passport, now this?? Issorite
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
lanre316:

It's a loophole on glo network and not an officially allowed plan. If you doubt me, call glo CC and tell them your BIS is working on z10, q10 or other BBOS 10 devices and see their reply.

You, have a point though...when I had a data connection problem sometime and called them__ they acted like they didn't know what I was talking 'bout...lol

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by sixtusjr(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
slinkman:
bis on glo works flawlessly on Android too, so whats new?
pls how do I make my glo work on andriod.
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Lankaline(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Perfectly...comonth to 777

tank yu dear,,,God bless yu,,+happy weekend too

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by NinoDeDios: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guys guys!!! Ya'll are missing a very vital piece of information mentioned by one poster earlier.

THE BLACKBERRY CLASSIC WILL WORK WITH ANDROID APPLICATIONS!

Which means you get the benefit of two ecosystems, blackberry and android, in one phone.

I'm getting this phone. Y'all should do the same
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
Another blackberry again....smh

But dats none of my biznes. #teamAndroid
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Randerl: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck but looks like a Vulture then,

It Definitely ain't A Duck
NinoDeDios
post=28041323:

Guys guys!!! Ya'll are missing a very vital piece of information mentioned by one poster earlier.

THE BLACKBERRY CLASSIC WILL WORK WITH ANDROID APPLICATIONS!

Which means you get the benefit of two ecosystems, blackberry and android, in one phone.

I'm getting this phone. Y'all should do the same
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by lanre316: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Randerl:

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck but looks like a Vulture then,

It Definitely ain't A Duck

Classy !!!!

I love this post.
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by tharty8(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cn subscription nw work on Q5 nw
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by slinkman(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
obamaweezy:

It doesn't works flawlessly on all Android phones joor, the likes of injoo and infinix zero.
those can easily be changed. and yes it works flawlessly on all android phone
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by slinkman(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
sixtusjr:
pls how do I make my glo work on andriod.
what phone do you use?
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by dickoflife(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
decountof:

Thumps up to Glo,..didn't believe it until I subscribed 3gb for 1k Q5 n "it Rocks"
I beg you in God's name. Please howyou take do am? Hit me up on pin:2AD344ED o we can talk am tired of emtyhen...
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by jaygee1: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Nctrice:
every BlackBerry is nothing but a boobby trap! I bought my Q5 and after about 20 days all I saw was "Camera Can't be started" when ever I tried to you the camera, still now I can't get it fixed! I still can't get it fixed till today!!
why don't u try to upgrade ur OS
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by jaygee1: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2014
dickoflife:

I beg you in God's name. Please howyou take do am? Hit me up on pin:2AD344ED o we can talk am tired of emtyhen...
Glo BIS rocks well on BB10. dial *777*12# to subscribe for 3gb @ 1k
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by bisotec(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2014
lilprinze:
I don't see anything special about this phone apart from the improved battery and the 4g network which is useless cause there is no 4g network in 9ja yet.
Android still rocks with better and more interesting specifications.
Who told u there's no 4G network in Naija?
I have 4G on my etisalat Network and I'm using it to send this post.

Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Shenero(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2014
lilprinze:
I don't see anything special about this phone apart from the improved battery and the 4g network which is useless cause there is no 4g network in 9ja yet.
Android still rocks with better and more interesting specifications.
4g dey 9ja a
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by sixtusjr(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2014
slinkman:
what phone do you use?
HTC
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Donsammi(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2014
4G is in nigeria.... Use htc andri0d u g0nna see it.
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by fadjnr(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Here are the complete list of specifications for the
upcoming Classic Q20:
– Overal dimensions: 131 x 72.4 x 10.2mm
(LxWxD), 178 grams
– 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960
processor
– 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, holds up to
128GB
– Display: 3.46-inch touchscreen display, 720×720
resolution, 294 PPI
– 8MP camera, Image & video stabilization, 1080p
HD video recording
– Front Facing Camera: 2MP Fixed-Focus, 720p
HD video recording
– Three microphones for Noise Cancelation
– 3.5 mm stereo headset support
– Micro USB 2.0 High Speed
– USB Port: Micro B at bottom of device.
– Physical Video out via SlimPort
– Wireless Video out via Miracast
– NFC
– DLNA Server Power Adapter
– 2515 mAh (minimum) non-removable Lithium
Ion battery
– Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope,
Proximity, Ambient light sensor
– Nano SIM card (4FF)
– Qi and Powermat wireless charging supported
on SQC100-2 and SQC100-3 only.
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by slinkman(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2014
sixtusjr:
HTC
which of the Htc? and is it rooted?
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by Nctrice(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2014
jaygee1:
why don't u try to upgrade ur OS
I really appreciate you response but I have upgraded the OS to the most latest release but the issue still persist...
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by sixtusjr(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
slinkman:
which of the Htc? and is it rooted?
HTC desire 816, not rooted.
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by sobmos(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
lilprinze:
4g indeed the last time I checked 4g has not been brought to Nigeria not to talk of ekit state please stop mistaking 3.75g with 4g
mr man,na 4G dey show for my phone here!!!!!
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by lilprinze: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
sobmos:
mr man,na 4G dey show for my phone here!!!!!
That it shows on ur phone does it mean it is active or working.
What is the maximum downloading speed you have gotten??!
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by scarr: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2014
dejii01:

Abeg help me tell him ohh. Too much wrong info up there. More like the BlackBerry Passport's specs.
everything d op said is so related to d passport and not d classic dat doesn't even have any official specs yet
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by scarr: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2014
SAVEDBABA:
dey messed d moment dey sold bbm
sold bbm to who
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by scarr: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2014
for all does saying dey have 4G, ure just being ignorant,
have u seen or heard and network provider in naija except swift,smile nd co advertise or say anything about 4G?
if anybody believes he/she has for 4G, d person should show us a download of his 4G....what ure seeing is 3.5g pata pata na 3.75g and I'm sure if u did maths in school ull know that ur phone is only approximating to 4G dat doesn't mean u have 4G speed........but if it makes u happy even tho ure on 3g speed den bask in ur delusion
Re: Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications by scarr: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Franchise21:
Blackberry now releasing fones like ma Chinese broda Tecno... Dem no dey observe Apple?
ignorance, how many phone has BlackBerry released this year? and how many phones have iPhone released this year?

I know ure feeling silly now innit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone / The Notch Is Dead ! Checkout The New Trend In Smartphone Designs (PHOTOS) / How To Watch DSTV Channels Live On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.