Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities (33293 Views)

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
See my baby eldee cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by MRBENZENE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
is that wizkid throw bk pic cos he still looks small
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Zellie:
Is it just me or does Jude Okoye look older in the before picture. grin

Is that even him

My thoughts exactly. Poverty ma bastard.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by gokay11(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
Olamide smiles tho
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by thaoriginator: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Who's that breastless but assfull beach I'm seeing up there?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by MadCow1: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Everyone should go see Flavour in Osondu Owendi video.. grin

That is the highest Throwback for me.. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by snika: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Omavik:
look at davido's chubby cheeks.... Nd flavour looks igbotic in his b4 pix.... all nyc...
Let me start keeping my Now-pix for future purpose....

Looking at your profile picture, one can easily tell you are ogbanje. Were you born like that or did your oyel mother teach you? angry

Anyway, I couldn't find the bolded in the dictionary but I think what your deluded brain is trying to tell us is that he's smart and intelligent. That's the common feature I could ascertain from Igbo people and that's what I think you mean by Igbotic.

Anyway, try to be more descriptive next time sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
axortedbabe:
olamide b lyk small agbero..
lols , he reaally looks like a crook on there .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by jireh250: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why Genevieve come dey like boy nau, abi she get son? grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by pweetixandy: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Afam4eva:
Flavour had already started singing in his old pics. That picture must have eveb been taken after he sang his first ashewo song because he was slimmer in the video of the song.
pls..read what u wrote here again and tell me why I shldnt call u "olodo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by tayork(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Money is good... olamide na confirm troublesome guy even in the way he looked in the pix while davido na boti,them no need tell you,just look at his pix,well honestly SURU LERE but not in every cases smiley
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dat wizkid uniform. Is that not cherubim and seraphim college.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by therapisteve(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Davido like Aki
Olamide like pawpaw grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by therapisteve(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
When Davido was still David Oyeleke
See as him be like Aki
When Ola Olamide ko iti de
Him be like pawpaw grin
Walahi!!Money na re-Creator
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by kwencypresh(f): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
don zazzy b like....... :-Xdon zazzy b like.......
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Booty4me: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is wizkid trying to tell us he is now taller than that dude? grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by csbrown(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hahahahhahhahahahah
Omo see wizkid nika ooo back den in school
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Who ever knew tecno will ping before Nokia ? So your tomorrow is as bright as the morning sun.Delay is not denial

WANT TO STAY FREE FROM EXCESSIVE SWEATING? Contact me today
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Zarathena(f): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
winkPete Edochie is still good looking tho'
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
The end justifies the means.Never look down on anyone,lesson learnt.

STOP YOUR EXCESSIVE SWEATING TODAY with JUST a click away to FreeDOM

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Emmysteve(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
See Don Jazzy forming don uptop singlet. MONEY IS GOOD O
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Donfolu: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Check this out!
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
Our admins will generate free imei for you.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by tomiobj(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
Olamide was ugly af
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Spydamannn(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pete edochie looking good
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by lekopolly(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
see how davido checks be like agege bread wey dey drop in side cool water...Na wa Money Good ooooo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Money answereth all things joor..tonto looked so innocent in her baby days..omotola don spoil tey-tey..who be d last guy when be like who get Ebola b4
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Samsonklin(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Zarathena:
Pete Edochie is still good looking tho'
I think u have eyes for d daddies rite wink grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
smileyi'm happy for them
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
pweetixandy:
pls..read what u wrote here again and tell me why I shldnt call u "olodo"
sweetie,come and vote for me na,am in group 4
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by pweetixandy: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
snika:

Looking at your profile picture, one can easily tell you are ogbanje. Were you born like that or did your oyel mother teach you? angry

Anyway, I couldn't find the bolded in the dictionary but I think what your deluded brain is trying to tell us is that he's smart and intelligent. That's the common feature I could ascertain from Igbo people and that's what I think you mean by Igbotic.

Anyway, try to be more descriptive next time sha. cheesy
is "bolded" in d dictionary?! Olodo! be criticising like a reta..rd
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Mrfils(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
@tontolet grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by pweetixandy: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
elshaddai58:

sweetie,come and vote for me na,am in group 4
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omashola Welcomed Home In Style In Delta State As He Dances / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Pre-Wedding Photos / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.