Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities (33292 Views)

These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
I sight those younger oranges omotola was carrying. Abi na so em still be?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by kullozone(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
ma nicur wizzy!
almost dsame height in both pix
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by missEmjay(f): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Money is gud ooo. See don jazi's trousers ;-D
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by dainformant(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
LOOLZZ...funny pictures....Check out other intriguing news both local and foreign...www.nationalhelm.com
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
snika:

Looking at your profile picture, one can easily tell you are ogbanje. Were you born like that or did your oyel mother teach you? angry

Anyway, I couldn't find the bolded in the dictionary but I think what your deluded brain is trying to tell us is that he's smart and intelligent. That's the common feature I could ascertain from Igbo people and that's what I think you mean by Igbotic.

Anyway, try to be more descriptive next time sha. cheesy
helooo!!! are u sure ur not quoting d wrng person?? u've seen me in ur dreams b4....I mean,,i honestly dnt knw wat ur yapping abt....wats rili paining u in my post? cos u sure sound pained
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by zudozz: 2:05am On Nov 15, 2014
THAT PSQUARE BRODA LIKE SAY THEM NO BREAKTHROUGH IN D NEXT FEW MONTHS E 4 KPAI. HUNGER 4 DON KILL AM.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities by sawhite: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omashola Welcomed Home In Style In Delta State As He Dances / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.