Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Medical Doctor Goes Back To Medical School To Start All Over Again Cause Of Dis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Medical Doctor Goes Back To Medical School To Start All Over Again Cause Of Dis (566 Views)

‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / What Is Majorly The Cause Of A Child's Brilliancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Goes Back To Medical School To Start All Over Again Cause Of Dis by Babygone: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
My father was in the hospital last friday for check up. The doctor asked; Do you do exercises daily for good health? He replied,
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/medical-doctor-goes-back-to-medical.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Picture? / Emmanuel Adebayor: Victim Of Family Ties? / What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help……….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.