Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Evil Comedian Episode 15 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 15 (451 Views)

Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 15 / Episode 15: Now That You Are Here: A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 15 by Love2sing: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Evil comedian episode 15
--------------- ------------
Ofego got back to Lagos and ran home to his Uncle, Plenty's house. So Bobo is dead, just like that, let me mourn him. He went to his room and put on black and black and started crying. After crying, he set up canopy, bought a coffin, prayed for it and buried it and said; R.i.p Bobo, I love you but Jesus loves you more. Only him knows why you were taken at this time of the year before christmas. You did not even wait to do christmas before going, rest in peace Bobo! That night.

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/11/evil-comedian-episode-15.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ali / Freedom…..making Good Use Of Today For Tomorrows Benefit / You Really Need To See Dis Kain Work Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.