Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian (2242 Views)

Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Devilish Comedian ( The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 8 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Episode 1

Otega, you have not told me why you came back home, or, has the university gone to mid term break? Angel asked, looking fearfully at her son whowas lying like a NEPA pole on his bed with ear piece on his big head like that of a well known Nigerian musician.
The boy was just nodding his head to the rhythm of what was coming out of the ear piece, maybe Daddy Showkey music.
Am i not talking to you? She drew the ear piece from his tiny ears. Mummy, what is it na? He asked, getting up from the bed. Why are you here, are you not supposed to be in school after staying at home writing Jamb for 22 years? His mother asked. Yes, mummy, i am supposed o, but i have to enjoy house small for the last time before entering school finally na, allow me. He pleaded. This is not a good reason. She said. Okay! He said. Let me say the truth. I actually came home to spend the weekend with you. I knew you will be bored. She replied, You knew i will be bored, let me confess, i am actually bored, but, did i ask for your company? Don't you know that as you are here now some lecturers that think with their buttocks might fix a test this weekend and you will miss? She pointed out. They wouldn't try it, we are new in the school, they are still giving us welcoming grace. He said. So you think, keep thinking so. She adviced.
Two hours later mother and son are having dinner in the dinning table. Mummy, have you been hearing from Daddy? Otega, Ofego's biological son without D.N.A test asked. Yes, i have been hearing from him, and so what? Angel, Ofego's lover from the previous story and now his wife, fired. Ahn, ahn, mummy are we quarelling? Otega asked. No! She said. Why are you replying me like a witch? He retorted. Go back to school, call me, and ask me, i'll tell you. She said. Oh, is that! Don't worry, i'll go back after the weekend, so when last did you call Daddy? Who is talking about phone calls here, when actually we've been chatting on facebook since he left for China 2 years ago for his training on how to be a technological Doctor. She said. Hmm, Mummy, that is funny! Otega said. Yes, it is my dear, and it will even be funnier when he gets to hear that you are running from school everytime the Lecturers gets serious.
Both Mother and Son stared at each other. Son loses interest on the food, and developed interest in staring at mum with a tell him and see what i will tell him about you look.

Episode 2, Next!

Culled from my blog http://njuwo.com for those of you who have not read Evil Comedian, you can read it there. Just type Evil Comedian on the search box.
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Episode 2

Wait first, Fly! Exclaimed Chewing, stretching his turkey neck to see something which was faraway well. The two friends had just finished attending morning lectures. They werestanding under a palm tree thinking of how to get food to eat that morning.
Chewing now walked out of the shade going to meet what he was seeing. Where are you going? To rob food? Fly asked. Fly, are you not seeing what i am seeing? Chewing asked. What are you seeing? Fly retorted. Is that not Otega walking like a Kangaroo. Chewing said. Where is he? Fly asked, looking at all directions like a child in a university building. Don't be stupid. Look like a normal human being. Chewing said. That is him there, going that way, are you not seeing that guy on a green t.shirt and black boxer, it's him. It's him o! He's back! Fly said. Let's go and meet him jor! Did you do what he told you to do for him? Chewing asked. It is you that he told o. Fly said. Was it me? Chewing asked himself. Fly said, Let's go. And started running towards him. Chewing screamed, Wait for me na! As he picked up his bag from the ground, dusted it and ran after Fly. Fly ran down to Otega, who was walking to the admission block.
One day school, one day home student, are you back? Fly asked, breathing heavily, as he caught up with Otega. No, i am front. Otega said, and asked, Fly, how you doing? I'm fine. Fly said. Where is Chewing? Otega asked. I'm here! Chewing arrived. So, what is happening na, i hope they've not write test o. Otega said. No, they've not. Fly replied. But they are about to. Chewing said. When? Otega asked. Tomorrow. Fly said. Thank God you came before time. Chewing said. What did i miss guys? Otega asked. Nothing! Fly said. Shut up! Chewing shouted. You know nothing, that is why you are saying he missed nothing. See Otega, let me tell you, you did not only miss nothing but many things. Many things like what? Otega asked. Lectures! Chewing said. What? Otega screamed. What is what? Chewing asked. But i paid you two to be attending lectures and understanding for me na upon the fact that we are in the same class sef. Otega said. We weren't able to attend and understand for you o. Fly said. We attended and understood for only ourselves. Why? Otega asked. Because we have one brain each, and it is for our own selves, you forgot to give us your legs and brain na, to attend and understand for you. Chewing said. You two are both stupid. Okay, now, where is my money? Otega requested. We gave it to someone to hold for you. Fly said. Who? Otega asked. Our tummy! They both replied. That time we were hungry and used it to buy food for our tummy. Fly said. It's not that we wanted to really eat it o. We kept it for you before but our tummy pushed us. Chewing said. Okay! Otega said. Forget about the money. Now, i want you two to do something for me. What is it? They both asked. Read for me for the test. I'm writing it with your brains. Otega informed. What! Fly and chewing exclaimed in shock!
Chibaby someone is at the door, please go and see who it is o. Ovoke, a fair slim girl of 19 said at their one room which was close to the University of Nigeria Nsukka. The roommates are both students of the school. Why am i the one to go? Chibaby asked. Because you are closer to the door na. Ovoke replied. She was called Voke for short. Eh, en, okay! Chibaby got up and went for the door lazily.
You again! She screamed on opening the door. Who is that? Voke asked. Is erm, erm, i don't even know her name sef. But she's been coming here for quite sometime now, to look for you. Erm, should i let her in? Chibaby asked. Yes, let her in. Voke said.
Young girl, who are you? Voke asked, facing the girl who was laying down her buttocks on a chair at the corner of the room. Chibaby had gone out to attend classes in school, leaving Voke in the room with the stranger. Well! The stranger said. It seems you haven't met me before but i am assuring you that after one hour here with you, you will know me, and before the day runs out, i will be your best friend. What are you saying? Voke asked. Go straight to the point jor. She said. What do i have with you that you have been looking all over the school for me? I don't entertain strangers but right now i am taking a risk by letting you into my room and listening to you. So please, say what you want to say and leave cause i don't have time, i'm late for my lectures, you can see that my roommate is already gone. If not for you, i would have gone with her. So say what you want to say let me go. The stranger said, You can go to your lectures. Let me wait for you here. Go and come back. I will be waiting. You must be mad. Voke insulted. How can i leave you, a stranger in my room at the expense of my properties, are you normal? No, i am not normal. I have the whole time in the world. Go and come back and meet me here. The stranger said.

Culled from http://njuwo.com

Episode 3, Next!
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Episode 3
For God sake tell me what you want to tell
me and leave. Voke screamed. She got up
and pointed at the door. If you don't want
to talk, leave, let me close my door, i have
lectures to attend to. Hmm, i can perceive
pain in the air. I think i like you, the way you
react to delay is okay by me. I will tell you
what you don't want to hear. The stranger
said.
I want to hear, tell me now. Voke said. I am
Forbearance (You remember her from the
Evil Comedian right, this is she, she is back
for revenge) and i am a student of the
Institute Of Management And Technology
(IMT) in Enugu, and i think i am in love with
your younger brother Otega who is in this
same university with you. Forbearance said.
So you are the one that is making him
runaway from school abi? Voke shouted.
Now i know. She said. Do you think you can
deceive him into your world just like that.
No, it wouldn't work. Assured Voke. It will
work, if you come into the picture.
Forbearance said. And who is going to
bring me into the picture, you? Voke asked.
Yes, of course, that is why i'm here. Said
Forbearance. Suddenly Otega bursted the
door of the room open, as he was about
coming in, he saw Forbearance and
stopped. They stared at each other's eyes.
Voke was speechless and Otega just stood
holding the door with his right hand, in
trance. Forbearance on the other hand
stared romantically at the guy of her
dreams with her eyes which is with devilish
flavour. She has been destined to unleash
them and finished off the unfinished job
Nfelo (The Evil Comedian from the previous
story) couldn't finish.
Chinco the grandmaster of the Evil
Comedians now Devilish Comedians was
invoked by their queen, Queen Nemesis into
the main axis of the kingdom at the Niger
River. Our queen, you sent for me, what for?
He asked. Chinco, my guy, it's pay back time
for those bastards. The sins of the father is
visited on the children when the father is
hiding. She said. My queen, i have a
question. Chinco said. What is it? Queen
Nemesis asked. It is about our enemy
Ofego. You know we weren't able to
destroy him in the last story. You want to
destroy his family in place of him now in
this story? Chinco asked. What did you think
i summoned you for? The queen shouted.
Chinco said, My queen you need not bother,
i have already sent Forbearance, the girl
that Nfelo initiated into this kingdom before
his painful exit. I have already sent her to
continue from where Nfelo the
disappointment stopped. The queen asked,
Did you tell her to be patient in striking. Yes,
i did, my queen. Chinco said. You know that,
that was what contributed to Nfelo's failure,
he wasn't patient. The queen said. Yes, i
know my queen. She was even coached by
me before going. Chinco said. Okay, bring
me word when she is through. You can
leave now, i'll call you when i need you
again. The queen said and Chinco vanished.
Nfelo never knew patience could be that
magical. His impatience in striking had
fetched him a safe trip to the prison of fire.
Chinco knew this and adviced his agent
Forbearance about it in dealing with
Ofego's family. The now devilish comedian
are keen on achieving their dream, which is
to destroy Ofego's family of 21 years, with
Forbearance upfront and determined to
unleash what is known to be jazz, not jazz
song o, but otumokpor on them. But oh,
one thing has caught up with her now, she
has fallen in love, but the Devilish
Comedians has not known. She was sent to
do one thing, now two things are on her
mind, to get the family and keep her love.
But only one should be taken seriously. Find
out the one she takes seriously in the next
episode.
Watch Out For Episode 4.

www.njuwo.com/2015/03/devilish-comedian-episode-3.html?m=1

Culled from my blog http://njuwo.com
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 4

Back to the University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Chewing was seen at the front of the department of law discussing small school matter with his course mate, a girl. Flying is struggling with his legs, coming from the direction of the school's cafeteria. Chewing, so you are here? He said, approaching his friend. What are you doing here? He asked. What am i doing in my department? Okay, i am invigilating the area. I want to go inside the class and flog all the students for not wearing school uniforms. Chewing retaliated. Are we quarelling? Flying asked. No, Chewing said, You are asking me stupid question na. Anyway, Chewing quickly changed the topic he was discussing with the girl to, Okay, we shall see, take care of my note o. It is my love for the now. Okay, i will. The girl said, and started walking away to her friends who were standing by. Chewing stared at her backside and shouted, Hey! The girl looked back as an answer to his call. And he said, I guess i will be seeing you around? She smiled and nodded in agreement, and walked away in the company of her friends who were giggling in excitement. Fly tapped Chewing who was now lost in thought. Are you okay? He asked. Will you be okay if you just experienced what i just experienced. Chewing asked. I will not be okay but i will be happy because she just gave you hope. But you sef, you are a bad guy, what is take care of my note o, it is my love for the now. You are trying to tell her you are single and available to mingle abi? Before nkor na? Chewing retorted, and added, I just like her. As what? Fly asked. As my future mummy. Chewing said. Na you sabi. Fly said in pidgin english, the lingua franco of a typical Nigerian.

What is happening na? Fly asked. We just finished attending a two hours class with Professor Bernard o. Chewing informed. You and who? Me and my Angel na. The girl that just left. Chewing explained. You call her your Angel, someone that doesn't care about your feelings for her? Fly said. So you know? I thought i was the only one that knew o. Chewing said. I don't know o. Fly said. I just said so because of jealousy. So you are jealous, when i have not even gotten her into my cage, when i get her, you will die of jealousy na. Chewing said. As if you can even get her sef, she will be the one to get you sef, she has started getting you sef, didn't you see her smile when you called at her. Let's leave that matter for matthias jor. So i just missed a class. Fly lamented. An important one for that matter. Chewing said. How important is it? Fly asked. So important that it can make you fail the exam if you don't get to know what you missed before that time. But where were you that you missed it? Chewing asked. I went to eat at the cafeteria. You will give me the note o Chewing. Fly pleaded. Borrowing impossible. Chewing said. Why? Fly asked. I just borrowed it to the Angel that just left. Didn't you hear me telling her to take care of my note, my love for the now? Chewing asked. I heard you, i thought it was a joke o. I really need the note cause i don't have the textbook and you know Professor Bernard's test comes up next week, what will i cram? Erm, how about Otega? Was he in the class? Fly asked. I think i saw someone like him. I even snapped him picture. This is him. Said Chewing, showing Fly a picture of an Ape on his phone. This is not your friend Otega na. Fly said. Point of correction, our friend Otega. Doesn't he look like him? Chewing asked. Please, throw that away, we are talking serious matter here, where can i get Otega to get the note? Fly asked. You can get him at his family's house, our friend Otega is at it again, running home when Lecturers gets serious. Chewing said, and walked away. Fly ran after him screaming, Give me his address let me go and collect his note. A blank note you will get. Chewing screamed back. Fly stopped, and said, Oh, mistake! And ran back, into the class, begging for the note.

Watch Out For Episode 5
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 5

Mummy o, i cannot find my food at the dinning table o. Where is it na? Otega asked at his parents house, walking into the parlour and faced Angel, who was sitting on one of the chairs and reading an Allure Fashion Magazine. Mummy, didn't you hear what i just broadcasted? Asked Otega, leaving his mouth wide open. She raised her head and faced him, looked at him from head to toe and replied, Yes, son, i heard what you just broadcasted loud and clear. So, what do you want me to do? Offer myself to you to eat? I didn't say that o Mummy. All i asked is my food. I am hungry mummy stop staring at me as if i'm a criminal who's being questioned, after being drilled by Nigerian Police, just show me where my food is.

Oh, your food, come and get it. Angel said. Just come and get it. Otega followed her to the kitchen.

When they got there.

What did you say you want? She asked. My food na mummy, how can you forget so easily, are you a forgetting machine? Otega asked.

Watch your tongue son. You don't insult me. Angel cautioned.

You forgot so easily na mummy. Otega said, smiling.

Don't mind me jor, i'm just trying to be naughty. Angel said.

Mummy i don't play with my tummy o. Otega said.

I know my son.

She brought out a covered plate from the cupboard and said, Here's your food son, enjoy! And went back to the parlour to continue reading her magazine.

Thank you mummy. Said Otega as he jumped.

After putting drinking water and placing spoon on top of the food on the dinning table. He was prepared to eat. As he opened the plate, disappointment registered on his face after doing screening.

What is this mummy? He ran to the parlour and asked. The food you like best. Angel replied. Mummy i don't eat empty plate. Otega said. If you don't eat empty plate then go back to school. Your mates are all in school now, i don't know why you always run back home, is there anything you are scared of in that school? Angel asked. That is where you belong now for God sake, go back! Angel said.

Voke was in shock on discovering that her little brother Otega had ran back home from school again the sixth time in this his first semester and first year in the school.

What is he actually scared of? This thing that he's doing he doesn't know that he's hurting everyone with the same blood with him o. The first semester exams are about to be held and he's nowhere near the school, he didn't even participate in the tests.

This bothered Voke so much that she called her mum on phone one sunday evening.

She quickly raised up the issue and cried about it. Angel begged her that this time she will have to talk seriously to her son and will succeed in deceiving him back to school and Voke believed her.

Angel succeeded in deceiving Otega back to school after promising him a camry car on his upcoming 18th birthday which was around the corner, the corner of the house. Otega did not argue words again with his mother after hearing what is at stake, he ran back to the school.

Watch Out For Episode 6
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 6

Na wa o Otega, i am hungry. Said Fly, who was sitting on a chair under a tree. Me too, but wait o, where is Chewing? Asked Otega. I know why you are asking. Fly said. You are asking because since you came back to school earlier today you've not seen him. Yes! Otega replied. There was silence for about 5 minutes before Otega broke it. Fly! He called. Do me a favour. What favour? Fly asked. Accompany me to the supermarket. Otega said. You want to rob it? Fly asked. No! Otega said. I want to buy it!

An hour later they were inside a supermarket outside school. Otega was on the 4th row selecting what he wants to buy. While Fly stood at the 2nd row staring at the products the supermarket had. He picked up a perfume, looked around, no one was watching nor coming, and started spraying it on himself. He kept it back and went to the next roll only for his eyes to befall something magnificient, an Angel, must be a missing one from Heaven. He thought. They both caught each other's eyes and stared at each other. The girl was the first to come back to her senses and foresaw that she could use Fly to get her heart desire. She walked up to him and woke him up from lusting, with, Hi! Tapping him on his cheek, the right one. Uhm, yes, hi! He said. What can i do for you? He then asked. Everything! She said. But let's keep that aside for now. Hmm! I caught you staring at me lovingly just now. So tell me, what were you staring at, on my body? Me? Staring at you? Just now? No, no, i wasn't staring at you, i was, i was, staring, staring, at, at, what, what to buy. He shivered. You are lost. I'll bring you back. She said hugging him.

Otega, Otega!! Fly called, rushing to the cashier's desk where Otega was paying for the things he had bought. After paying and about to leave. Otega turned to him. Yes, what is it Fly? He asked. Did you see the lady in red who just walked out of here? Fly asked. Uhm, no, i did not. Otega said. You did! She was tall, with big boobs and big bum bum. Fly explained. No, i didn't! You've started again with your pranks, let's leave. Otega explained. Wait, let me explain to you what happened first. Fly said. Explain to the cashier, i'm gone. Otega said and walked out. Fly stared at the cashier. Oya, explain to me, i'm all ears. The cashier said. Fly hissed and ran after Otega. Otega, Otega, wait!!

Wow! This soakings is one of a kind o. I wish Chewing was here to enjoy this with us. Otega said at their one room at the hostel. They were drinking garri mixed with yale cabin biscuits, milo, peak milk and sugar. Fly, you have not told me where is Chewing? Otega reminded. He travelled home to get money for the rest of the semester. Fly said. Hmm! Will he come back today? Otega asked. No, on wednesday. Fly said. Then we have the whole room to ourselves till wednesday. Otega said. Yes! Fly said. Otega you still don't want to hear what happened today at that supermarket with that strange lady in red abi? I now want to hear it, what happened? Otega asked. Now, you want to hear it. Okay, i will tell you. Fly said.

The next day was sunday. Otega did not have it in mind to go to church. Fly went alone that morning. 20 minutes after he had gone, a knock was on the door. Fly, did you forget anything? Otega asked.

On opening the door, it was the strange lady at the supermarket. The lady Otega had earlier met at his sister's place. The lady was Forbearance the avenger. Otega left the door and rushed back to sit on the bed. Forbearance entered, ramming the door behind her. Can i sit down? She asked with her sweet romantic voice, while Otega regretted why he didn't go to church with Fly. He would have missed this temptation. Only if you are moved to sit. He replied. She was putting on a tight light trouser and a revealing top displaying massively her succulent nipples which were placed as if they were dancing to Rihanna's song, shine bright like a diamond. Thank you for the offer. She replied laying down her heavy bum bum on the family size bed. Otega's heart pounded as when you pound pounded yam with a pestle on a mortal. He shifted to the extreme end of the bed and placed his legs together in holy matrimony. He looked at her and asked, Are, are, you, you here to seduce me, or, what? Shhhh!! She said placing a finger on his mouth to shut it up. In my world, seduction comes before romance, then love making. I've been your secret admirer for some months now and you don't care about how unhappy i am without having you next to me. Hmm! But today's atmosphere makes me happy. Do you know why? She kissed him. Is like you don't. But i'll tell you. Why, is that, i'm having you, all to myself, today. She said giving her body to him. Otega couldn't resist the offer. He held her tightly and knew desire.

Watch Out For Episode 7
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 7

Fly was walking into the campus when he sighted a beautiful Angel near the gate. He thought, I know this girl o. Hello Fly, what's up? She walked down to him and asked, giving him a hug, and refraining herself from him. Breathing heavily, he said, Hmm! That was enjoyment in hugging! What? The girl, Otega's sister, Voke, asked. I said, Long time! Yes, long time. She said. What are you doing here? Fly asked. I'm waiting for my friend. She replied. Which your friend? Fly asked. Chibaby, my roommate. She replied. Oh, that stubborn girl. He said. Who told you she's stubborn? Voke asked. I heard! Said Fly.

Meanwhile, Forbearance had enjoyed Otega and left. Otega came back to his senses. Oh God, what have i done? He murmured to himself as he laid on the bed. I have sinned. He said. I need to cleanse myself and beg for forgiveness. He got up, took his sponge, towel, soap and body to the bathroom and had a cold bath, and later knelt down before his bed begging God to forgive him and concluding with, Please Father, help me to overcome further temptations in Jesus name Amen. He got up from his knees and jumped back to bed.

See, let me tell you, Fly, or whatever you call yourself. I know you roam around campus looking for people to gossip about but...... Voke was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Chibaby. What are you guys discussing? Chibaby asked. See you later! Said Fly, walking away. How did it go? Voke asked. We shall talk about how it went when we get home. What were you discussing with the guy that just left, what's that his name again, Fly, yes, Fly, what were you discussing with him, i hope it's not about me o? Chibaby asked. I was discussing nothing with him. The weather is changing, come on, Chibaby, let's go, before the rain meet us here. Voke said, drawing her friend home.

Otega, you don't have conscience o. You stayed back at home and didn't bother to cook. Said Fly, soaking garri. Otega stared at him, while sitting on the bed, thinking. No be say Cooking materials no dey house o, dem dey yanfu yanfu. Fly lamented in pidgin. Otega, you are not answering me? What are you thinking? Otega continued thinking, not answering him. Fly tried pulling his legs. Hmm, Otega, this garri sweet o. This is the best garri i am taking since i was born. Hmm, you are missing o, come and join me na. He said pointing the plate of garri at Otega's face. Take small! He said. Otega flinged the plate into the air, and Fly regretted offering him small.

After the first enjoyment with Otega, Forbearance had not been herself, she wanted more. She thought about him everytime she was alone, and meditated on how get him into her net. She finally finalised on planting a bait for him to fall in.

Voke, you haven't told me what you were discussing with that short kpekpum Fly. Asked Chibaby, at their residence, the same day, in the evening. I was discussing nothing with him. Voke replied. What was the nothing about? Chibaby asked. Wasn't it about me? Only you have answered your own question, so, don't disturb me again. Voke said. So it was about me! I knew it! If i catch that boy eh, i will smack down that mouth he uses in saying things about me. Since he can't leave without saying things about me. He has to leave without his mouth, for me to have rest of mind. Chibaby said.

Watch Out For Episode 8
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 8

On wednesday Chewing came back to school from home, and was surprised on how Otega has changed, he no longer talk to them as he used to. He was now rude and arrogant. The question on Chewing's lip was, who did this to his friend?

Chewing and Fly were coming from the school's library when Fly's eyes sighted someone, and started staring. Fly, what are you looking at? Fly didn't answer. Fly, let's go. What are we doing so? Is it not going that we are going? Fly came back to his senses and answered.

They went to eat at the school's restaurant. Fly wasn't eating, he was playing with his food. Fly, what is fighting you? Chewing asked. Fly didn't answer. I can help you to fight it. If it's not stronger than me. Chewing, nothing is fighting me. Is fear that i am. I am scared. Fly said. Scared of what? Chewing asked. The lady i told you i had an encounter with at the supermarket. Fly said. What about her? Chewing asked. She was the one that caught my eyes today. Fly said. Just forget about her, she's up to nothing. Chewing said. Hmm! Someone that charmed me is up to nothing? I don't think so. She's up to something. Fly declared.

Voke travelled home to spend the weekend with her mother, Angel.

Mummy, have you seen Otega for sometime now? She asked setting up the dinning table for dinner. Has he transferred from your school to another school? Angel asked. No na! Voke replied. Then why are you asking me that question? Angel asked. Is he no longer running home? Voke retorted. After i promised him a camry for his 18th birthday, he hasn't. Angel said. I pray he remains like that o. Till he graduates. Voke said. Food is ready Mummy, come on, let's go and eat. Voke dragged Angel to the dinning to get the food into their tummies.

You again? Exclaimed Otega on opening the door. Why the scream? Aren't you happy to see me? Forbearance asked, walking into the room. No, i'm not, leave, before i scream rape! Otega informed. You won't try that! Now, come to me, and feel me. Don't you like what you see? She asked placing her hands on her boobs, and shaking them. Otega licked mouth. Hmm! I caught you. She said. Come on, and make me feel like a woman. Otega fell on her. As he was about striking, he suddenly felt the urge to urinate. What? Forbearance asked. Chai, i want to piss! Otega said. Go ahead, and come back fast, please, i'm on my heat period, and i don't play with it. I do everything humanly possible to quench it. Said Forbearance. Let me just piss and come back and help you to quench it. Otega said and went out.

He ran as fast as he could, thanking God for saving him from this temptation, and never to return to his own house on campus again.

Fly and Chewing were returning back from class when Chewing saw the girl he had borrowed his note to. That is the girl you are liking and borrowed your note to na. Haven't you been looking for her since? Here's your chance, go get her. Fly urged. Okay, i'll meet you at home. Chewing said and ran after her, while Fly went home.

Forbearance was still waiting for Otega in the room. She had taken off her clothes leaving only her pant and bra on, and then laid on the bed.

Fly walked in, and without looking back, he bolted the door. As he turned, Forbearance jumped up from the bed and grabbed him, removing his belt. Please, please, let's do this. The heat is too much for me to bear. Let's do this once and for all please. She cried. What are you doing here? I can't do this please, stop this! This is not right. Fly said. She finally brought him to start knowing desire and his tone changed to, Continue with this please, i can't handle this, don't stop please, fire down!

Watch Out For Episode 9
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 9

Have i not given you your note? Why are you still disturbing me na? The girl called Jenny shouted at Chewing. It's about what i told you. Chewing said. I said i am not interested. She declared there and then Chewing said, I can't live without you o. Na today! She laughed. Don't go and face your studies that your parents sent you here to face, stay here and be dying for woman. Who knows how many women you've deceived like this? She said and walked out on him. Okay! Chewing said. This is just the beginning. With time, i will get you. He started walking home.

Otega arrived Asaba and ran into his room and started watching television. Otega, who is chasing you? His mother approached him. Mummy we will talk that later when i have started breathing normal. I'm still breathing heavily due to the hot race i undertook. Otega explained. Ehen! She said. Okay!

Fly kept blaming himself for sleeping with Forbearance while, Forbearance kept remembering that day as the most wonderful day of her life.

Chewing never told Fly of how Jenny rejected him. Fly didn't bother asking. Otega was absent from school for 2 weeks. No one knew how Forbearance befriended Otega's sister Ovoke and her roommate Chibaby on campus and started living with them in their one room. Even how she finally got admitted into the university was a mystery.

Did you read yesterday night? Fly asked, they were coming back from class and were discussing how the exams that is coming will be. It was going to be their first exam in the school.

Yes i did o! Before i dey tell you say i dey ready for the exam you feel say na joke i dey crack? I am fully ready, no shaking for the background. Chewing said. I am happy for you o. Fly said. I haven't had time to read. My mind is just occupied with different things. Like what? Chewing asked. Fly didn't reply, they were silent for a while, as Chewing thought it was Fly's family condition that is occupying his mind. He stared at him and assured, Don't worry Fly, it will be fine. When it is getting worst. That is her o. Fly shouted, taking to his heels on sighting Forbearance with a group of friends. Chewing ran after him screaming, Fly why are you running? Fly screamed as he ran, Chewing why are you running? Chewing replied, I am running because you are running. Fly replied, I am running because we are running.

Watch Out For Episode 10
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 10

Otega, i'm tired of all these. Said Angel barging into her son's room. He was having an earpiece on his ears. He removed it and asked, Mummy, what is it? Your sister called me that your first semester exam is starting next week and you are at home. Angel said. And so what mummy, i'm i not free to be at home? He asked. Otega, you are a fool! Do you know you are tampering with your future? She asked. Mummy let me tamper with it. It is not your future. Inshort, i will even rumble it to show that i don't care about it. Nonsense! Otega said and walked out. Angel started crying, Lord, who did i wrong that placed a curse on my son?

Otega went to town to drink in a popular bar. After drinking a bottle of malta guinness he thought of what had just transpired between him and his mummy. Mummy is right. I am indeed a fool and playing with my future. I shouldn't be doing this. My Mummy want the best for me. No one should stop it, not even that girl called Forbearance. I must go back to that school and face my fear and come out victorious in it. He decided

Voke i haven't seen your brother for sometime now, where is he? Forbearance asked at their one room. He has ran home again, as usual. Voke replied. Is that his hobby? Forbearance asked. It is more than his hobby. Infact, it is his character. Voke said. So, he wouldn't be writing next week's exam? Forbearance asked. I am tired of him. Whether he writes o, or, he doesn't write o, that's his business. Voke said. So he will be at home now? Forbearance asked. Where else will he be? Voke retorted. Can we pay him a surprise visit and bundle him back to school for the exam? Forbearance suggested. If you say so. Voke said. Who i'm i to decline. I am going with you people o. Chibaby buzzed into the room. Only if you have wings to fly. Forbearance said.

Watch Out For Episode 11
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 11

In the afternoon that day, a taxi dropped Voke, Forbearance and Chibaby at the home of Otega's parents in Asaba. Pay him! Forbearance ordered Voke. I just did that! Chibaby said. Thank you, she don pay me before una enter, una do well. The taxi driver said and drove off. So this is where you live with your parents and brother? Forbearance asked. Yes! Voke replied. What a big building! Forbearance exclaimed. Come on, let's go in girls! Chibaby said. Are you the one that is supposed to be saying that? Is it your daddy's house? Voke you are the one that is supposed to be saying it jor. Forbearance sighted. Okay, let's go in! Voke said. But wait o, is your daddy still living with you people now as we speak? Forbearance asked. No! Voke replied. He travelled to China for training on how to become a well articulated doctor. He's been away for 2 years now.

As Voke spoke, Forbearance flashed back to her encounter with Voke's father, Ofego, in the previous book, Evil Comedian. It was when she was in company of Nfelo, the previous villain and brother to Ofego.

That night Ofego had jumped out of his bed and screamed, Blood of Jesus! A heavy rain was falling and the time was 4am. No, no, please you people should not kill me! Voke's daddy had begged. The time is now! Nfelo had said. I've waited for this my whole life. Mr Ofego, time up! Forbearance struck with Nfelo and together they sent Ofego to the ground. Forbearance regretted not putting much energy into the strike. How she wished he had not survived it. Her initiator, Nfelo, might still be free today. But there he is now, in the prison of fire. Nfelo had brought what he is going through now upon himself. Instead of joining her in stopping Ofego then, he was in Ofego's house disguised as Ofego and enjoying Angel's company. Now see what it cost him. But anyway, she is here to finish off what her initiator couldn't finish. And if she doesn't succeed, she is bound to end up like Nfelo. And if she succeed, she has been promised the crown of the niger river princess. What a crown to be worn. Beautiful and exquisite in appearance.

Forbearance came back to reality when the Akwa Ibom gateman opened the gate for them. Small Madams, welcome! He said. Etim, why did it take you long to open the gate? Voke asked. It took me long to open the gate because i was listening to BBC London. You know how long their transmission is, because they are in london. Etim replied. Is my mother in? Yes! What about Otega my brother? Small oga don run back school. Hmm! Thank God! Voke breathed. Is there any need to see my mummy or we should just go back since he has gone back? She directed the question to Forbearance. Forbearance rolled her eyes and said, There is need! Today is just friday. Let's go and stay till sunday. And they went in.

As the gateman walked to his room after closing the gate. He stopped to think, while staring at the two girls that came with Voke as they walked to the house. This two girls that came with Voke are endowed o. Fully endowed and sophisticated. Let me go and plan on how to win one of them's heart for future marriage as my 10th future wife, the one with the big boobs and big bum bum. He said and clapped his hand dancing into his one room near the gate.

Watch Out For Episode 12.
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 12

You are welcome once again my children. Don't be afraid, feel free! For as you are my daughter's friend, you automatically became a part of the family. Angel told the two girls while they were all eating in the dinning table. Wow! Thank you ma! Forbearance said. We are most grateful ma! Chibaby added. It's nothing my children. Erm, Voke when you finish eating show them around. She said. Okay mummy! Voke replied. Erm, Ma, how about your son Otega? Forbearance asked, smiling timidly. You know Otega too? Angel asked. Yes, Otega the school coward. Chibaby and Forbearance both chorused. Voke must have told you girls. Angel said. No o, he's my friend. Forbearance said. A special friend to me. You mean? Okay! I understand! Well, Otega has gone back to school this morning after threatening me fire and brimstone yesterday. Angel said. Mummy what happened? Voke asked. His normal foul plays na! Angel said. Don't be bothered about him my children. It is only God that will help that boy. Eat your food!

My, my, my, look at what this girl is now putting on o! Etim the gateman exclaimed, looking at Forbearance who was with Voke and Chibaby strolling round the compound. Forbearance was putting on a tight bomb short and a revealing t.shirt. Etim stared at her bum bum, and fell on his radio which was on the floor. He provoked and went to them. Etim what is it? Voke asked. Look at what your bum bum and your bosom has caused. He showed Forbearance the damaged radio. What's this? Forbearance asked. My radio! I fell on it while getting a nutritious view of your assets. And you have to pay a consolation prize with your assets, the two, the bosom and the bum bum. I will sleep with them for two nights to discharge the pain i'm feeling now. He said. Etim come on go back to your duty post, are you alright? Voke asked. No! I am Etim! Etim replied. So instead of you to look the gate you were employed to look you were looking at her things, abi? Chibaby asked. Offence number one. Voke said. I'm going to tell my mummy now. Wasn't it written on your contract book and you signed it that the day you look anywhere other than the gate you will be sacked? Chai, i am very sorry! I had forgotten that one small madam. I will drop her case now and not move it forward. Please drop mine too! Let's just forgive each other and forget ourselves like the way Flora Shaw forgot to come back to Nigeria after naming it Nigeria. Etim said. Now, go back to your duty post before i call my mummy and tell her what you just broke. Voke said. I will go, but can i just suck one of her big breasts to concentrate more on the job? I heard it is rich in vitamin and mineral and gives protein which enhances bright eyes to look after the gate well. Etim said. You are mad Etim, get out of here! Stupid man! Said Voke. She said you should get out of here. Forbearance said. Aren't you hearing? Chibaby added. Are you now deaf? Get out of here! Voke pushed him and was pushing him away. He said, blinking his eyes seriously, Wrong appointment, i repeat, wrong appointment. You are not the one that is supposed to be pushing me like this, she is the one that is supposed to be pushing me back to my duty post with her big soft breasts, and i will remember the time like micheal jackson.

Watch Out For Episode 13
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 13

Chewing, Chewing, Chewing!!! Fly pursued Chewing in an hallway in the university. Chewing, wait! He waited as Fly caught up with him. Where are you going? He asked. I am going to a beer parlour to high, to be able to woo Jenny today, today. Chewing replied. I want to go with you. Fly said. Then you must be ready to accompany me to woo her. Chewing said. I will be ready at the beer parlour, after you must have bought me 8 bottles. Fly said. Okay, let's go! Chewing exclaimed.

They went and Chewing bought him 8 bottles. Fly asked, shocked, What is this? The 8 bottles you asked for! Chewing said. The 8 bottles are empty, why? Fly asked. Because you asked for 8 bottles and not 8 drinks. Chewing said. Oh, okay, i'm asking for 8 drinks now and not 8 bottles. Fly said. Chewing replied, Then get up and go and change the 8 bottles to 8 drinks, i've already paid.

After stepping up their tummies with drinks and stepping down with pepper soup, they left for Jenny's place.

On the way, Chewing asked, What will i even tell her to convince her when we get there? You just tell her you love her and want her to be your girl, that's all! Fly said. Only that? Chewing asked, surprised. What else? Fly said. Is that not what i have been telling her? Chewing asked. Yes, continue to tell her that, she will reason your matter one of this days. You know there are many guys hitting on her. She is trying to take them one after the other. It has not gotten to your turn. It will get to your turn when you start spending. Fly said. Spending what? Chewing asked. Spending money na. Fly replied. Spending money on what? Chewing asked. Spending money on her na. Fly said. I'm i applying for sugar daddy that i will be spending money on her? I'm only applying for a boyfriend na. Chewing pointed out. Chewing gum boyfriend abi? Fly asked. More like that! Don't you know is this kind ones that are serious, unlike those sugar daddies who are in, just for the fun of it. All this kind ones leads to marriage. Chewing replied. You will benefit one thing from her, companionship! And what will she benefit from you. Fly asked. She will benefit soaking garri together with me na. Don't you know that it is relationship that the guy and the girl soaks garri together that last. Things will surely get better for them later. And when they start eating fried rice and chicken together, they will look back to those days of soaking garri and get married. I am really interested in this girl Fly, help me! Chewing pleaded. I can see from the way you talk Chewing, you talk like a man who is in love, i will help you, this is how i got my current girlfriend. Fly said. Which one? You don't even talk to females. I've not seen you for once talking to females. Chewing exposed. The one in my village! If i talk to females, they fall in love. That's why i stopped, before entering this school. Fly explained. More like if you talk to your village females, they fall in love. Chewing said. Yes, that is why i didn't carry that trait here. Fly said. But there are none of your village females here na. Chewing said.

I will help you Chewing, here's how it will be! This university girls easily fall in love with someone that can sing them a song of how ugly they are. Fly revealed. Of how ugly they are, why? Chewing asked, surprised. Because every guy calls them beautiful, so, when they come across a guy that describes them as ugly, they will be surprised as you are now and wonder why. Fly said. And then fall in love with the person? Chewing asked. Yes, that is it! Let's sit over there, let me write you the song to woo her. You will go with the paper and sing it to her hearing, but i will not go there with you. Fly said. Why? Chewing asked. She can fall in love with me too. Which can cause quarrel between us. When singing the song, make sure that the guy with her there is only you, or else, she will fall in love with both of you and you know what that means. Fly said. No, i don't want her to fall in love with anybody but me. Chewing said.

Fly wrote him the song ''I Am Beauty And You Are The Beast'' By Elder Udenwa Agukalia Of Rocking Steady Dance Band Owerri. And they went to Jenny's hostel.

Chewing went alone into the hostel to Jenny's room door forgetting the music note, while Fly hid himself somewhere close to the hostel. Chewing knocked and Jenny opened. Eh, hen, what do you want? Jenny asked. Erm, erm, i'm here to...... As Chewing was trying to explain himself, Fly busted in with the note saying, Take jor, you forgot the music note that you want to use to woo this Jenny of a girl.

Watch Out For Episode 14
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 14

Look at my body, look at how this girl designed my body with water, not ordinary water but dirty water, dirty water, all because of your stupidity. Chewing complained, as they went home. How is it my fault? What did i do? Fly asked, surprised. Why did you come and scatter the match when i was about to start it. Chewing asked. About to start it without the formation? I suddenly realised you forgot the formation for the match that's why i rushed to give it to you so that you will not lose the match. Fly explained. So you can't give it to me without sealing your mouth, must you reveal what we went there to do by saying, Take jor, you forgot the music note that you want to use to woo this Jenny of a girl. Oh! I forgot that is what we went there to do, that is why i didn't remembered when it jumped out of my mouth, i am sorry. Fly pleaded. Sorry for your dead brain. Chewing said and walked passed him. Sorry for the lost of your love. Fly replied back.

Chewing and Fly got back to the hostel and walked to the door of their room. The door was not locked. This door is not lock o. You left it like this when we left this morning? Chewing asked. I can't remember o. All i remembered is that i locked it before we left. Fly said. There's someone inside our room o. Look at the person's shoes outside. Chewing said. Who must that be? Maybe it's that girl o. Fly said. Which girl? Chewing asked. The one i told you about that woman handled and raped me with the strength of a man in this room. Fly said. So, she is back to rape the two of us. That is wonderful! Chewing said. What is wonderful about this? Fly asked. You see, Fly, ever since you told me of her raping you in this room. I have been secretly praying inside me for her to come back and rape me too. You know we are friends. Your experience is my experience. We should be sharing from each other's experience. Let me go and get my own rape from her before she changes her mind. Chewing made to go in. No, Chewing, don't do this, don't go in. You might not come out of it alive. Fly said. But you came out of it alive, how manage? Chewing asked. That is because i was lucky. You might not be lucky. Fly said. Since you are lucky, i will be lucky, we are friends na, and goodluck was our president. Let me go jor, before she change mind. Chewing said. Chewing, nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Fly screamed as Chewing opened the door and went in.

Watch Out For Episode 15
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 15

Mtchew, rubbish! Chewing came out. Who is inside? Fly asked. Go inside and see the useless person yourself. Fly went in. Oh, it's you, Otega, you are back! Yes, i am back o! Otega said while relaxing on the bed.

Mummy, guess what? Voke went to her mummy's room and asked. You are pregnant! Her Mummy said. No na, Mummy, i'm not married, guess again! You are Hiv positive! Mummy, what's that na, guess well jare! Voke urged. You can see that i'm not good at guessing, so, tell me! Her Mummy said. Mummy, next saturday is Otega's birthday, i just checked the calendar. Voke said. Wow! Her mummy exclaimed. He will be celebrating it here o. I have been making plans for this since the year began. Angel said. And you didn't make plans for mine o. Voke complained. Yours, has not come na, or, have you forgotten your own birth date? Angel asked, surprised. Oh, you are right o, it is not here. So mummy what plans have you made? Voke asked. Wait till that day Voke my daughter, you will be surprised. Angel assured. Hmm, mummy the mummy, i'm believing you. Voke hailed.

Mummy is it because of ordinary birthday that you bought Otega a camry car this afternoon. Voke walked up to her mummy at the sitting room. Yes, what's bad in that? Is camry bad for a birthday gift? Angel asked. Mummy this is unfair na. Why buy him such big gift? Voke asked. I want him to appreciate it and no more run away from school when the Lecturers gets serious. Angel said. Mummy the day of his birthday has not even reach, you've already spent this much, you are the one spoiling this boy, Daddy must hear this. Voke assured. Hahahahaha!!!! Angel started laughing. Mummy, why are you laughing? Voke asked. How will he hear when his line is no longer going through and he has deactivated his facebook account to concentrate more on his studies there in China. Voke was speechless.

Watch Out For Episode 16
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 16

The trees at the shore of the niger river danced to the breeze coming from above that evening. They danced from right to left and left to right as Forbearance obeys Queen Nemesis urgent call.

Under the water, Forbearance appeared before the Queen. Yes, my queen, you sent for me. Oh yes i did! Queen Nemesis said. My daughter, now is the time! Forbearance pleaded for more time. My queen please, give me more time! Chinco interrupted, There is no more time for you, we have all insisted that you strike now, and now is now. And it will be on the boy's birthday night, you hear? Yes sir! Forbearance replied. Now, go, and return, after you have conquered them all! The queen commanded. Thank you your highness, but it is too early, give me more time please! Forbearance pleaded. I am not a time keeper, leave my presence now and only return when you are through with deleting them all from the surface of the earth. The queen ordered. Forbearance left by vanishing.

Hmm! The queen sighed. Chinco! Yes, my queen! Chinco replied. I don't trust her! The queen said. Send after her a monitoring team, any Bleep up, delete them and her join too, thank you! The queen said. Okay, my queen, i'm doing that now! Chinco said. You are doing that now and you are still sitting down here? The queen shouted. Sorry, mistake, my queen, i'm going to do that now. Chinco said. Alright! The queen said.

The first semester exams came and was about going. On the last day for Otega, Fly and Chewing, Voke and co were just beginning their own. Otega wrote and ran to the hostel to pack up. It was a friday and his grandmummy had sent him an urgent message to be with her before the day runs out. Are you travelling? Fly asked. Yes o! My grandmummy sent me an urgent message to be with her before today runs out. Is she sick or something? Fly asked. I don't know o! Otega said. That is why i'm rushing to see her. So you will not be attending Maryann's birthday this evening? She will be so disappointed in you o. Fly said. Tell Maryann to hands up and forgive me for being absent on her first day on earth that i received an urgent call to go home that someone in my family is in serious trouble! Otega said. Who is it? Fly asked. My grandmummy na. Okay! I will tell her. Let me accompany you to the park and say bye bye. Fly said.

Otega was eager to know what his grandmummy is calling him to do in Ughelli as he had just finished his exams. His grandmummy had been lonely after his granddaddy passed away four years ago. Angel had not really had time for her Mummy after the loss of her daddy. All she was after, was the success of the hospital her husband Ofego left behind and ran to China for special medical training. Voke on the other hand doesn't care if her grandmummy still exists, you can't blame her, they are not close. It's only Otega that visits her when he has the chance. He wondered what she is calling him for at this time. Was it something that she forgot to tell him the last time he came? Can't she say it on phone? Oh, grandmummy doesn't talk long on phone. She fears credit alot.

As they walk down to the university gate, they were silent and then Fly broke the silence. Otega, there is something i want to tell you before you leave. The sun is very hot o. This sun can fry five egg o. Is it about the sun being able to fry five egg? Otega asked. No! It is about a strange girl you know. Fly said.

Watch Out For Episode 17
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 17

Angel and Forbearance are shopping in a supermarket for Otega's birthday party. ''Ma, i like this one. It will be good in the decoration of the cake.'' Forbearance foresaw. ''Okay, keep on going round. I will pick it up.'' Angel assured. Forbearance obeyed and found her way into the next line of items. As Angel tried to pick the stuff, a hand stuck on her back. ''Who is that?'' she asked. It was an old friend Mrs Oduma.

An hour later the two women were in a fast food joint having lunch and rekindling old memories. ''So you've been around all this while and dodging me abi. Your cup will soon full o Mrs Oduma. The woman stopped eating, drank some water and replied, ''No, i've not my sister, i just came into the country yesterday.'' ''Ehen, okay, how is my husband?'' Angel asked. ''Oh, Ofego, he's doing fine. I left him in the cupboard there.'' Mrs Oduma replied. ''Why?'' Angel asked, shocked. ''I had finished my training before him. He's still undergoing his training. He didn't want me to come back before him. He said he wants us to come back together that i should wait for him to round up before coming back with him. I declined, and he threatened to delay me and make me lose my flight. I had to wake up early that morning while he was still asleep and transfered him into the cupboard so that i will have a safe trip which i did.'' ''Oh Ofego, you will never change'' Angel lamented. ''So when is he rounding up?'' ''He will be rounding up any moment from now and will soon fly into the country to make you not to miss him again.'' Mrs Oduma said. ''I can't wait to see him''. Angel giggled. ''By the way who is that girl with you''. Mrs Oduma asked, pointing at Forbearance who was sitting in a corner sipping on some ice cream. ''Oh, Forbearance. She is my daughter's friend who is helping me to shop for my son's birthday. You are invited''. Angel informed. ''Is like i know her''. Mrs Oduma said. ''You know her? From where?''. Angel asked. ''From Adam. I knew her when i was living single in Lagos a long time ago''. Mrs Oduma informed, staring at Forbearance. Forbearance greeted her. She waved her hand. ''There is something about her you wouldn't love to know''. Mrs Oduma revealed.

As they approached the motor park. ''You mean you slept with her?'' Otega queried Fly. ''Yes, and she was so sweet. But i didn't enjoy her. She was ruthless. Is like she is a drinker of the local dry gin made with root.'' Fly responded. ''That is it. The way you fell for her in our own room was the way i fell for her in our own room too. Let me warn you, that girl is evil. I have cleanse myself off her enchantment. Better go to the nearest bar beach and wash yourself too or else, she is coming back for you and only God knows if you will survive that. I just hope Chewing hasn't fell for her too.'' Otega said. ''I don't think Chewing has fell for her.'' Fly said. ''Then Chewing should be the next on her list, warn him of her. I am gone. Go and cleanse yourself at the nearest bar beach, because if she comes back for you, you are a goner.'' Otega said and entered into a bus.

Watch Out For Episode 18
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 18

At the hostel compound Fly and Chewing were outside on the following day that saturday morning washing their clothes. ''Chai, Chewing you miss yesterday night o. See enjoyment. Enjoyment to the fullest. We are not fools but we enjoyed to the fullest.'' Fly said. ''This one that you are running your mouth like Radio Nigeria, what happened yesterday night?''. Chewing asked. ''You missed alot o. It was Maryann's birthday.'' Fly said. ''I attended na, you did not see me? I was the bouncer. I saw that girl that i have being targeting sef, the one that poured me water, Jenny, she apologised and said she will be coming to visit me here today, this afternoon, around one.'' Chewing said. ''By that time i would have gone home. Are you not going home?'' Fly asked. Chewing replied, Forget home first. Home is always there. I must host her before going home, you can go o.'' ''Okay!'' Fly said. ''I'm leaving this morning.''

Later that day around 1pm, Fly had travelled home. Everyone in the hostel had gone home. Only Chewing was remaining. He was alone in their room when he heard a knock on the door and rushed to open it, ''This must be Jenny.'' He thought in his mind. ''She is here! Thank God''. On opening the door, it was someone else, Forbearance. ''Yes, who are you looking for?'' He asked. ''Fly!'' She said. He replied, ''He is gone!''. ''Where?'' She asked. ''Home!'' He replied.

As Forbearance came out of the hostel walking away, she thought, ''Now that he is out of the picture who do i use to replace Otega my crush for the sacrifice.'' ''I musn't give up this idea simply because i lost Fly. Someone must replace Otega for the sacrifice cause i can't use Otega for it. I love him! Someone still closer to Otega must replace Otega for the sacrifice. And who must that be?'' ''The guy you just met.'' Her mind replied. ''He must be waiting for someone special. A lady. Niger river kingdom transform me to that person he's waiting for now.'' And she changed all of a sudden to Jenny and went back to the hostel.

She knocked and Chewing opened the door. ''Hi!''. She said. ''Erm, can i come in?'' ''Of course!'' Chewing said. ''Come in, and have a seat''. Have a seat, or, have a bed, there is no seat here na''. Jenny said. ''Okay, have a bed''. She sat on the bed which was the seat for every visitor to the room including the queen of England. ''Erm, so what can i offer you?'' Chewing asked. ''Your body for the sacrifice''. Jenny replied rudely. ''What kind of request is that? You are Jenny na, you should be requesting for mineral, you told me you will take coke when you come today, didn't you?''. He asked. ''No, i am not Jenny. I'm the girl that just left. You are needed to replace your friend Otega for the sacrifice.'' ''Which sacrifice?'' Before he could get a reply for his question Jenny parried Chewing's body into herself and started laughing a wicked laugh. She vanished into thin air.

''Grandma, i will be leaving today.'' Otega said at his Grandmother's home in Ughelli. They were both having lunch at the sitting room. ''Okay, my son, when leaving, remind me of what i told you, i will give you something to give to you, your mother and sister for protection against what a see concerning you all every night.''

Watch Out For Episode 19
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 19

''What is happening? Why is everywhere empty like empty coke bottle? And why is everywhere quiet like mortuary?'' Asked Otega, as he walked into their compound in Asaba. Etim the gateman was just smiling, showing his two naira teeth. ''I'm asking you Etim?'' Small Oga, no ask me o, just go inside, something wey go make you shit for body dey inside dey wait for you.'' Said Etim. ''What's that?'' Otega asked. I no know, just go!'' Etim said. Otega walked gently into the house in fear.

At the bottom of the Niger river Chinco appeared before Queen Nemesis. ''My queen!'' He said. ''She just brought the boy.'' ''Wow! That is good! Where is him?'' The queen asked. ''He is in this Niger river prison my queen.'' Chinco replied. ''And where is she?'' She asked. ''She has gone with the morning breeze.'' She replied. ''Okay, go into the prison and bring the boy to me now for the sacrifice. We can't afford to waste time again, if not, the mistake that happened when we were trying to bring his father down will repeat itself, we don't want it to.'' The queen said. ''Okay, my queen, let me go get him immediately.'' Chinco said and left.

Otega walked into the house and met it empty. He wondered where everyone has gone. The house was silent like a morgue. ''Has everyone been taken to Heaven and hell respectively here?'' He asked himself. ''Mummy? Voke? Where are you people, i'm home!'' Nobody answered him. He walked slowly to the kitchen to get food and saw lots of food, ranging from rice, starch and ogwo soup. Drinks, both soft and alcohol. Groundnuts, biscuits, gala and lacasera carton. He was surprised, and drank and ate one gala and lacasera and asked himself, ''Was there a funeral here?'' ''Yessss! Your funeral is about to take place!'' ''Happy birthday Otega!'' They all screamed, coming out of hiding. Otega's mother Angel, his sister Voke, Chibaby, and Forbearance and the invited guests. ''Happy birthday my baby Otega!'' Angel stressed. ''You all scared me!'' Otega lamented. ''It's your birthday little brother, you don't have to be scared.'' Voke said. ''Let the celebration begin!'' Forbearance and Chibaby screamed. Everyone joined. Otega cut his cake. The DJ came out of hiding and started playing music while the caterers came out of hiding and started sharing food and drinks.

As the party was going on, Otega sighted Fly, and walked up to him. ''Thanks for coming!'' He said. ''No need to thank me. The enjoyment is thanking me.'' Fly said eating gala and lacasera. ''So where is Chewing?'' Otega asked. ''He is in a better and pleasing enjoyment to him.'' Replied Fly. ''Is the enjoyment sweeter than this my birthday party?'' Otega asked. ''I think so!'' Fly replied. ''And why do you think so?'' Otega asked. ''I left him in school waiting for his new found love who i think will be in his hands now in our one room at the hostel.'' Fly said. ''So a woman's company in our room is better than my birthday to him?'' Otega asked. ''When you see him ask him.'' Fly said. ''Let me see if i can find my true love in this your birthday party sef. Oh my God, she is here!'' ''Who is in my birthday party without an invite that you are surprised to see?'' Otega asked. ''The strange lady from the supermarket i told you about.'' Fly replied. They both stared at Forbearance who was drop dead gorgeously dressed and chatting away with a male guest wearing suit. They were both laughing after saying a word per second. ''So this is the lady we all have been dealing with. You slept with her, i slept with her.'' Otega lamented. ''No o, point of correction. You slept with her, she slept with me. I did not sleep with her. She was the one that forced me to sleep with her, no, forced herself to sleep with me.'' Fly explained. ''The point is, we all slept with her and need to deal with it.'' Otega said. ''Yes, let's go deal with it, you go first, i'm at your back''. Fly assured, as they went.

Watch Out For Episode 20
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 20

They had walked halfway when Otega said, ''Let's not go jor. Let's just forget to deal with her today till another day.'' Fly asked, disappointed, ''Why, why should we forget to deal with her today till another day when today is our chance after all that she has cost us.'' ''You know today is my birthday party, if we deal with her today, it might wreck this my birthday party so let's postpone this to another day. We will surely deal with her and pay her back in her own coins, another day.'' Otega assured. ''Okay, if you say so.'' Fly said. ''Let's go join the guests, they are about to present my gifts to me.'' Otega said. ''You call those thirty, thirty naira boxers gifts?'' Fly asked, surprised as they walked up to the area of the presentation of gifts.

Forbearance presented a card to Otega, boldly written on its inside was, ''Otega my first love, happy 18th birthday. Our love is just beginning, but it will see the breaking of the day, cause joy comes in the morning.'' Otega tore the card and threw it at the dustbin.

''What?'' Queen Nemesis screamed at the Niger river kingdom on finding out that Forbearance had donated the wrong gift for enjoyment to the kingdom. ''She dares deceive us, her own is finished. She brought the wrong donation. Chai! Her own is finished. I will so deal with her eh.'' ''My queen, who do you want to so deal with eh?'' Chinco asked, confused on the whole matter. ''The girl your so called godson Nfelo initiated to this Niger river kingdom. She deceived us all with that which she brought. Instead of bringing Otega the Ofego son for the sacrifice she went and brought the boy's friend called Chewing. What kind of name is that sef?'' The Queen asked. ''My queen, are you worried about the name, or, the wrong sacrificial lamb?'' Chinco asked. ''Of course i'm worried about the wrong sacrificial lamb and how to correct it, but the name Chewing is strange, if he is Chewing, then his father's name must be Gum. Then his full name will be Chewing Gum. Anyway, it's like that girl Forbearance that Nfelo brought here is now in love with our very own sacrificial lamb Otega. Grandsire!'' Queen Nemesis called. Chinco smiled. For the very first time the queen had given him his respect by addressing him as the grandsire of the Niger river, which he is, by birth.'' ''Yes, my queen.'' he replied. ''I want you to put the love Forbearance has for that Otega of a boy to a stop before it gets out of hand.'' The queen ordered. ''My queen, it has already gotten out of hand. I should have told you earlier. I thought i could handle it.'' Chinco said. ''What? You thought you could handle it but ended up playing with it? I can't believe it.'' The queen said. ''Then you have to doubt it, my queen.'' Chinco said, with face down. ''Chinco, i'm sick on this.'' The queen said. ''Get well on this, my queen.'' Chinco replied. ''Stop acting stupid and go get those two stupid lovers Otega and Forbearance here for me. Take two of my guards along, now! Don't forget to kill that boy Chewing, before you leave. He has to die for showing himself to me when he knows it is a mistake for him to be here.'' The queen said.

Watch Out For Episode 21
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 21

''What is this? You want to kill me? I don't want to die now!''. Chewing pleaded. ''You are not dying now. You are dying this minute!''. Chinco said, and struck Chewing. He died on the ground.

It was time for the presentation of the grand gift at the birthday party that night. Angel took the celebrant outside and everyone followed, except Forbearance, who sat inside, meditating on how to get Otega to love her back, so that her love for him will not be in vain. ''What should i do now?'' She thought. The phone in the sitting room rang. She picked it. ''Hello!'' The caller said. ''Angel there is something i need to tell you. It's about that girl that i saw you with at the supermarket that we went to have lunch together at the restaurant. I am warning you about her, she is dangerous. I told you i knew her from Lagos when i was still single and living there, we lived in the same neighbourhood together. She killed her sister and mother. Beware of her. I've said my own.'' The caller concluded. ''Who is this?'' Forbearance asked. ''Mrs Oduma, your friend na.'' The caller replied. ''Ehen.'' Forbearance said. ''I am coming for you.'' ''Angel what do you mean by that.'' Mrs Oduma asked. Forbearance cuts the call. ''Why can't people mind their business? She asked herself. For putting your mouth into what doesn't concern you, i will shut your mouth forever for you.'' Forbearance declared.

''I present this heavy duty gift to my dear loving son Otega, whose birthday we are celebrating today.'' Angel said outside in front of the car gift. ''But mummy it is not an heavy duty gift na.'' Otega said. ''Don't worry my son, when you start using it, it will become an heavy duty gift, here is the key, a toyota camry car for your amnesty out of trekking.'' ''Thank you mummy, God bless you! I love you mummy, you are one out of a thousand!'' Otega said, collecting the key. Everyone clapped. ''Enjoy it son! Now, everybody, let's go back inside for the continuation and conclusion of this birthday party.'' Angel said, and everyone trooped back into the house.

''I am sending you two on this mission alone cause i know what you two are capable of doing. Get me the two of them, Otega and that betrayal called Forbearance, i want them in good health. Let nothing happen to them, i want them hale and healthy.'' Chinco declared. ''Okay, grandsire, we are off.'' They travelled with the wind.

Forbearance had struck at the party as they were about to say the closing prayer. Otega felt like urinating and went to the visitor's toilet which was downstairs were the party happened. As he opened the toilet door, he saw Forbearance who hugged him and disappeared with him into the world for a new beginning.

Watch Out For Episode 22
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 22

''Otega!'' Angel screamed, and jumped out of the bed in her room. It was eight in the morning. The house was quiet. All the guests had left before it was morning. ''Mummy what is the matter? I heard you screaming, from my room''. Voke said. ''Where is Otega?''. Angel shouted. I had a terrible nightmare about him. ''I saw him last, going to the visitor's toilet when we were about saying the closing prayer at the birthday party, i haven't seen him ever since then, not even this morning. Maybe, he accompanied his friend Fly home after the birthday party.'' Voke suggested. ''I don't think so, Otega doesn't do night walk, he must wait until it is morning for such, let's go find him, let's go find my son. He's in trouble.'' Angel cried.

The brand new toyota camry car with Forbearance driving, sped into Isoko road, going to Ughelli. Otega was on the passenger's front seat sleeping.

''He's not in his room, where could he be?''. Angel asked. ''Let's go and interview Etim the gateman of his whereabout first, maybe, he could tell. Etim didn't leave the gate throughout last night. He only left it when he came to eat, drink and merry with us in the party.'' Voke said. ''And you said he didn't left the gate?'' Angel asked. ''He later took his food and his drinks to his duty post mummy.'' Voke said. ''Okay, let us go and inquire from him.'' Angel said.

Otega stretched and woke up in the car while it was still moving. He was shocked to see that he was in a car and Forbearance was by his side driving. ''What am i doing with you?''. He screamed. ''And where are you taking me to?''. He cried. ''One question at a time honey.'' Forbearance said. ''Now, let me take your first question.'' ''Nonsense, don't bother, just stop this car, hand over the key to me, go down and watch me drive back home to my mummy.'' Otega said. ''Why?'' Forbearance asked. ''Is this not my car bought for me by my mummy as my birthday gift? Why didn't you use my mummy's car for this stupid journey, you went and use this my brand new car that i don't want to touch sand for now and have programmed to use next semester in school. You must pay for this breach of property. Now stop this car or i will make us both have a ghastly motor accident now.'' Otega threatened. ''Instead of you making us have an accident honey, go back to sleep.'' Forbearance said, blowing Otega to a deep sleep with her mouth. ''Sorry!'' She said. ''I can't tell you where we are going. We are going there to kick start our love life. You will know the place when we get there.'' She assured smiling and concentrating fully on the road.

''Etim, i ask for the last time, where is my son Otega?''. ''Madam how i wan take know? Na me born am for you?''. Etim asked. ''You are mad Etim, come on, answer my mummy's question before we sack you.'' Voke said. ''Oh, una wan sack me. Make una sack me but make una no drive me away. Make una sack me from gate and employ me for kitchen cause i don tire for this gatemanship, everyday question, question. I don turn past questions and answers for WAEC and JAMB and una be invigilators.'' Etim said. ''Where is Otega Etim?'' Angel asked, again. ''It is a Nollywood movie, i have watched it. When is the Where is Otega Etim Part 2 Nollywood movie coming out sef?'' Etim asked. ''They will release it when you have sense, foolish Etim! Mummy let's leave this fool alone. He is so foolish that his mouth is afraid of telling people what they want to hear.'' Voke said. ''You will get your sack letter before noon.'' Angel assured and left with Voke, into the house. ''Please, let me get my sack letter from this gatemanship and my appointment letter into the kitchen as cook. To avoid job hunt in the kitchen after sack from gateman.'' Etim said after them. ''Nonsense, see their mouths like, Where is Otega Etim? Asking me as if i was employed as the guardian of Otega.''

The telephone in the sitting room started ringing as Angel and Voke sat at the dinning table thinking of where Otega might be. ''I'll go get it Mummy.'' Voke said and ran to pick up the phone. ''Hello! What?'' She screamed.

Watch Out For Episode 23
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 23

The car diverted into Ughelli/Port Harcourt express road and stopped. Forbearance tried to bring it back to life but it didn't budge. The noise the car made woke Otega up. ''Oh honey, you are awake! I woke up you up, i'm so sorry!'' Forbearance said. ''You should be sorry for kidnapping me!''. Otega shouted. ''What happened to the car now?. You've raped the engine like you normally rape boys abi?''. ''What do you mean?''. Forbearance asked. ''I'm doing this for us Otega, i love you.'' She said. ''You are doing this for yourself! You love giving out your body to different men.'' Otega said. ''I did it for us to be together.'' She confessed. ''You gave out your body to me and my friend for us to be together. Clap for yourself! Good lover!.'' Otega mocked. ''Thank you honey!''. Forbearance said. ''Is like we ran out of fuel. Do you know where we can get fuel around here?''. She asked. ''You are asking me, or the car?''. Otega asked. ''Of course i'm asking you.'' She said. ''Have you forgotten you kidnapped me and brought me here. Why should i know anywhere around here when you kidnapped me here?''. Otega asked, surprised. ''I didn't kidnap you, i picked you!''. Forbearance said. Otega stretched out his hand and held Forbearance's hand. ''So honey! Where are we going?''. He asked, staring at her. ''We are going into a relationship''. She replied.

''I have a surprise for you''. He said. ''What is that?''. She asked, smiling. He kissed her on her lips. ''Close your eyes!''. ''What for?'' She asked. ''To see the surprise.'' He said. ''Okay''. She closed her eyes. ''You are spying, close it well!''. He said. ''Okay''. She closed her eyes well. Otega gently opened the car door beside him, and tip toe out of the car. He flagged a bike down and jumped in. ''Where?''. The okada man asked. ''Afesere road''. He said. Forbearance opened her eyes. ''What?'' She screamed. ''Otega, where is the surprise?'' ''Hahahaha, this is the surprise!'' Otega replied as the bike sped off leaving Forbearance dumbstruck.

''Mrs Oduma, what happened?''. Angel was at her friend's sickbed at Saint Morris Hospital in Asaba. Voke was behind her. ''We received the call and rushed down here. Are you getting better?''. Angel asked. ''It isn't about getting better. It is about that girl Forbearance that i saw you with at the supermarket. I warned you about her, and for that, this what she did to me.'' Mrs Oduma cried. ''How did this happen?''. ''It was on that your son's birthday night. I couldn't make it to the party. That night i had remembered some things about the girl and called to tell you. The call went through, and as i was talking, it cut.''

Mrs Oduma flashed back to what had happened in her room immediately after the call cut.

''Please open the door honey!''. Her husband knocked. ''I'm coming darling!''. She said, and went for the door. As she opened it, her husband started kissing her. ''Not today honey!''. She said. ''Why?''. He asked. Today, i am in the mood. Why shouldn't it be today? Is it tomorrow that i will not be in the mood? Let's run this thing sharperly please, my body is on fire.'' He said. ''I have an appointment tomorrow morning honey, and i have to wake up as early as possible to catch up with it please, try and understand.'' She pleaded. ''I'm trying to understand, but it is hard to understand. Okay, let me try and understand. I'm not even the one to try and understand sef, it's the thing between my legs that you should plead with to try and understand. Anyway, it has heard your excuse. But tomorrow, even if you have any excuse to give, it wouldn't hear o. I have said my own.'' Now, i need just a kiss from you to sleep well, even if you can't give me that thing tonight, let me just get a kiss from you for a good night.'' He pleaded. ''Muah''. She kissed him. ''Another one!''. He asked. She kissed him again. ''Another one to postpone tonight's match well''. He asked again. ''Honey, that's enough, do you want to get drunk with kisses and stagger to the office tomorrow. I need to get some sleep now in order not to miss the appointment tomorrow, you too, go and get some sleep in order not to miss the office tomorrow.'' She said. ''Okay! Goodnight darling!'' He wished her. ''Goodnight honey!'' She responded, and he left the room. ''Hmm! He wants to exhaust me tonight so that i will go to the appointment tomorrow morning speaking about love making. Thank God he didn't succeed. Another day, he will do, there is time for everything!''. She closed the door. As she was about jumping into bed, she was intercepted by Forbearance who picked her and used her to hit the wall. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!. She screamed. ''Please don't kill me!''. ''I am not here to kill you. I am here to teach you and this your mouth that you can't control a lesson, a big one for that matter. Now, have it!''. ''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jesus!''. Mrs Oduma screamed as Forbearance struck her.

Watch Out For Episode 24
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 24

''That was what happened! I told you that, that girl is evil. I'm thankful to God that she didn't succeed in her quest to end my life.'' Mrs Oduma said, in her hospital bed. ''She can never succeed, for she is neither the giver nor the holder of your life. So she left my house for your house, to end your life? Where is she now?.'' Angel asked. ''How can i tell? Immediately she struck me i became unconscious. I woke up not too long ago on this hospital bed.'' Mrs Oduma said, and added, ''This is a fight to finish, i've sent for my pastor. Oh, he's already here.'' ''Peace be unto this room.'' The man on black suit who just walked in said. ''Pastor you are welcome, meet my friend Angel and her daughter Voke. Angel, meet my pastor, Pastor Miracle!''. Mrs Oduma introduced from the bed. ''Hi Pastor Miracle, you are indeed with olive oil on your head and anointing on your body. Mrs Oduma here was just talking about you to me when you walked in, good to meet you sir!'' ''Good to meet you too Mrs Angel.'' The Pastor said. ''Not Mrs Angel Pastor, Mrs Ofego!''. Mrs Oduma corrected. ''Oh, sorry, Mrs Ofego, good to meet you!''. ''Thank you Pastor''. Angel said. ''So Mrs Oduma, what were you telling me on phone that happened to you and who did it to you?''. The Pastor asked, staring at her on the bed.

Otega was in his room at his Grandma's house in Afesere road Ughelli when a car drove into the compound. Forbearance came out of it and rushed into the house.

''You mean you two came together and he abandoned you when the car ran out of fuel on the road?''. Otega's Grandma asked Forbearance at the sitting room while they sat down. Forbearance was sipping on a juice through a glass cup. Forbearance told the old woman what happened, removing her evil motive parts and adding up Otega's parts and putting sugar on it for the story to be worth hearing by the grandma and for her to blame Otega seriously. ''Yes ma, that's what he did. Where is he sef?''. Forbearance asked. ''He's in his room. Oh, here is he!''. Grandma said, as Otega walked into the sitting room. ''What?''. What are you doing here? Who showed you here? Grandma, who allowed this witch into the house? Grandma, this girl is a witch o. A very big one. She kidnapped me and said she is taking me into a relationship with her. Drive her away, please grandma. I don't want her here. She is the pioneer of the devilish comedian kingdom you told me you always dream about grandma, and gave us protection for.'' Otega shouted. Grandma stood up and said, ''My son, you've started this your hallucination. Go and take your medicine, the one i gave you for this kind of period.'' ''Oh, grandma, she has hypnotized you. What did she give you to eat. Only just now that she came, you've already begged her food and she quickly gave you to eat and you ate. Grandma, i'm disappointed in you!.'' Otega said. ''You should be disappointed at yourself for abandoning your girfriend in your car and running down here alone just because the car ran out of fuel. Is she not the girl that you were coming to show me that you want to get married to?.'' Grandma revealed what Forbearance had narrated to her. ''Get married to what? This witch? If i want to get married grandma, will i be getting married at this age? I'm just 18 for Christ sake and i'm just beginning my university education. I can't get married now, even if i have a girlfriend now, i wouldn't be showing you cause you will scold me deadly, but here you are, accepting the lies this lioness just told you. Grandma, i will be in my room, when you are ready, call me let me wash away those lies this witch has input on your head.'' Otega said and walked away. ''Darling, darling!''. Forbearance called. ''Otega, Otega, come! I don't know who to believe anymore! Children of nowadays, they can confuse you with their pranks. Later he will come to say that he is sorry, that he was drunk when he said all these.'' Grandma said. ''Don't mind him grandma, you are right, i've been with him for twenty one years now, he's a chronic drinker.'' Forbearance said. ''You've been with him for twenty one years now?''. Grandma disbelieved. ''Let me go talk to him!''. Grandma said and ran away.

Watch Out For Episode 25
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 25

Otega picked up his phone from the desk in his room and dialed Fly's number. It started ringing, it rang all through, he didn't pick. Otega called again, this time he picked, saying, ''Hello Otega, thank God you called!''. ''Fly, i'm in big trouble, where are you?''. Otega said. ''What trouble are you in?''. Fly asked. ''Answer me first, where are you?''. Otega asked. ''I should be asking you where are you?''. Fly retorted. ''Why?''. Otega asked. ''After the birthday party, the next morning as i was at home relaxing your Voke your sister called, asking me if you were with me, that you had gone missing before the party was rounded off. Chewing's body was reportedly found by some fishermen by the shore of the river niger, he is dead, Chewing is dead!''. ''Our own Chewing, dead? I can't believe it!''. Otega said. ''You better believe it before his burial. He is going to be buried next week. His brother told me.'' Fly said. ''This is the handiwork of that witch, she is here with me.'' Otega said. ''Which witch?''. Fly asked. ''The strange lady you met at the supermarket that day na. She is the one that is doing all these, just because she loves me, and i don't love her. Fly, i'm at my Grandma's place now here in Ughelli, and the girl is here with me. It's a long story which i will tell you when you come to pick me up cause i'm stranded here. She's trying to make me submit myself to her. Come and pick me up before i end up like Chewing.'' Otega said. ''You will not end up like him. I will come tomorrow sunday after church with my Grandpa's car to pick you up, let's say by 1pm i will be there, remain there, and play along with her till i come.'' Fly said. ''Okay, i will be expecting you.'' Otega said and ended the call as Forbearance walked into the room and asked, ''Who were you talking to, lover boy?''. ''He is none of your business.'' Otega said. ''Oh, a he! I am not surprised. Now, give me the phone you unrepentant handsome boy.'' Forbearance commanded. ''Which phone? The one you bought for me? Or the one you gave me to keep for you. Now get out of this room before i get angry with you.'' Otega ordered. ''Which room? Your Grandma's room? Or the one your Grandpa built for your Grandma.'' said Forberance. ''You don't want to leave abi? Stay here, and eat the room.'' Otega said and left the room, banging the door behind him. ''Hmm! Still playing hard to get! Your cup will soon full, fine boy, and you will be gotten by me!. Forbearance laughed. ''He doesn't even know how to act serious.'' She added.

Otega left the house and came back in the evening and met Grandma, Forbearance and Akpobome the house help, busy preparing evening food. ''Oh, Otega my son, you are back from strolling, i know you must be hungry, your food will soon done you hear, go and relax in the parlour while i run it shaperly for you.'' Grandma said. ''Grandma, i'm not eating. Give it to this witch you took in as your daughter in law, let her eat all the whole food. Since she knows how to disturb a person's life. She will also know how to eat alot.'' Otega said. ''Otega what did you eat outside that you are vomitting here now. Your head is still not clear abi?''. Grandma asked. ''Yes Grandma, and it will never clear until you send this witch back to where she came from to subdue me.'' Otega said and walked to his room. Grandma wondered what was actually happening, she doesn't still understand what is going on. ''Grandma, don't mind him, he's still angry with me for finishing the first fuel in his new car. He thought he was going to be the first to finish the first fuel in the car since it was bought for him alone.'' Forbearance explained. Grandma stared at her. ''Grandma, i will eat his food for him don't worry, and it will appear in his tummy.'' Akpobome said, thanking God for the opportunity to eat two evening food at once.

Watch Out For Episode 26
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 26

The next day which was sunday Fly came as promised. ''Fly, we have to hurry. She will soon be back from church.'' Otega said. ''She goes to church?''. Fly asked, surprised. ''My grandma took her along with the house boy Akpobome.'' Otega explained. ''Okay, go get your bags, let's leave immediately before she comes back.'' Fly said. ''I came with no bags, i came empty handed. She actually kidnapped me with my own car. Let's leave!''. Otega said. ''Okay, let's go!''. They came out and was shocked to see Forbearance standing in front of them. ''I knew it, i knew it, so you are the one he called to take him away from me?''. Forbearance asked Fly. ''You this witch, so you did not go with them to church eh? You have been hiding.'' Otega said. ''No, i have not been hiding dear, i have been spying, on you.'' Forbearance said and laughed wickedly. ''Allow us to go!.'' Fly said. ''He is going nowhere with you. If you take him along with you, you are taking your life away from you.'' Forbearance said. ''Who do you think you are? Oh, you are a witch, i almost forgot!. Otega said.

As Otega and Fly made to disobey are words by going, the ground was separated into two and the two men Chinco sent to capture Otega and Forbearance came out of it and it closed back and one of the men said, ''Forbearance, your stoppage time is now!''. Forbearance quickly stretched and grabbed Fly and threw him at them. Fly's body was split into two by them and he died instantly. Forbearance rushed and hugged Otega and they disappeared into the air along with Otega's car which was parked outside. The men laughed, ''Hahahahaha!!!!! You can run with him, but you two will not hide from us. We will find and get the two of you, hahahahaha.'' Fly's body moved into the ground with the two men.

Angel was sitting near Mrs Oduma's bed at the hospital, while Pastor Miracle sat beside her when suddenly, Voke and Chibaby ran in, breathing heavily. Angel got up. ''Voke, what is the matter? Why are you two running as if you are being chased by lions?''. She asked. ''Mummy this is more than being chased by lions. Daddy called.'' Voke said. ''And so, what? Is that why you two are looking strange?''. She asked. ''He said he is coming back.'' Voke replied. ''If he is coming back shouldn't you be happy rather than looking strange?.'' ''Mummy there's more to this o.'' Voke said. ''What is it?''. Angel asked. ''It is about Otega's whereabout.'' Chibaby said. ''Yes, yes, what about it?.'' Angel asked, and Mrs Oduma asked from her bed.

At Chinco's abode at the bottom of the niger river, the two men where back. ''Grandsire, she is more equipped than us.'' They complained. ''How did you find out this?''. Chinco asked. ''When we confronted her, she threw a human body at us, and disappeared with the boy Otega into the air.'' They explained. ''Where is the human body she threw at you people?''. Chinco asked. ''It is here with us.'' They said. ''Use it for a sacrifice to be more equipped than her.'' Chinco ordered. ''Okay grandsire!''. They replied and left with Fly's body.

Back at the hospital, Chibaby explained, ''I called Forbearance this morning and she was so happy telling me that she is taking Otega with her to the ranch in Calabar.'' ''For what?''. Angel asked, about to burst cry. ''Which ranch?''. Mrs Oduma asked. She had sat up on her bed. ''There is only one ranch in Calabar. The Obudu Cattle ranch.'' Pastor Miracle said.''

Watch Out For Episode 27
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 27

Forbearance sped the Bayelsa Express road while Otega was lying down at the backseat. She drove into Port-Harcourt while Otega was still sleeping.

''Good morning honey, how was your night?''. Forbearance asked while closing the toilet door at the room in the hotel they had lodged in, in Port-Harcourt. Otega jumped out of the bed with the cloth tied round his waist screaming, ''What did you do to me, you this witch, i'm finished, you slept with me?''. ''Why do you feel you are finished, this is not even the first time. It's the second time and you were so good, more than the first. I will give you an award, the best wiper of the year.'' Forbearance said. ''You are mad.'' Otega screamed. ''How did you even know i slept with you?.'' Forbearance asked. ''Why wouldn't i know?''. Otega asked. ''You knew and you didn't wake up, which means you enjoyed it. Put on your clothes, we have to leave for Calabar before 7am.'' Forbearance said. ''I am going nowhere until you tell me where my friend Fly is?.'' Otega said. ''The number you have dialed is switched off. Please try again later.'' Forbearance said.

''I know you've killed him!''. Otega said as the car sped through the highway. ''I did not kill him, they did!''. Forbearance said as she drove furiously. ''I only threw him at them to pave way for us to escape.'' She added. ''Why didn't you throw yourself at them for Fly and i to escape if you are that caring.'' Otega said. ''Hmm!''. She laughed and said, ''Funny you!''. ''I know you didn't like him from the onset, that is why you did that to him.'' Otega said. ''Stop saying that Otega, you are hurting me.'' Forbearance cried, feeling regretful. ''Let's stop talking please, i need to stop and get some fuel.'' She added. ''Forbearance you are bringing doom upon yourself by going to your past.'' Otega said. ''What do you mean?''. Forbearance asked, surprised.

The filling station fuel attendant was busy filling their fuel tank when a black range rover sports car drove into the filling station and parked on the back of their camry. Fear gripped Forbearance when she caught eye on the occupants of the range rover. ''They are here!''. She whispered to Otega. ''My mummy and my sister?''. Otega asked. ''No, the two men that i threw Fly at. We have to get out of here now.'' Forbearance said. ''But you've not paid the fuel attendant.'' Otega said. ''And she has not finish filling the tank.'' He added. ''Take!''. Forbearance threw the money at the attendant and drove off. ''I never finish, wait, wait, remain one litre.'' The attendant screamed as the range rover sped after the camry.

Forbearance drove into Obudu Cattle ranch in Calabar, Cross River State slowly. The Obudu Cattle ranch is a proper tourist destination with proper tourist prices. The place is beautiful and it's being called Nigeria's lake district. Forbearance and Otega lodged in a small guest house to avoid such proper tourist prices.

''I am taking a stroll to Athi, are you coming?''. Otega asked Forbearance the next morning at the room in the small guest house they had lodged in. ''What is Athi?''. Forbearance asked confused, as to what it was. ''Well, Athi is a drill reserve; the drill being a monkey, related to a baboon. It provides a habitat for monkeys like you.'' Otega said. ''Funny you, be serious for once na.'' Forbearance said. ''The monkeys like you will eventually be released into the wild, these have often being intercepted when people try to smuggle them across borders, it also houses some rescued chimps. It is also a rather wonderful place to relax and chill out.'' Otega said. ''Have you ever been here before?''. Forbearance asked. ''No, i got to know about this place on NAGEO WILD on DSTV.'' Otega replied. ''Alright! Go! I will meet you up before you get there and we will both get there together.'' Forbearance assured. ''Because you are a witch!''. Otega hissed.

Watch Out For Episode 28
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 28

''Otega, why do you derive pleasure in calling me a witch?''. Forbearance asked as they were relaxing at Athis. ''Because it pains you when i do so.'' Otega replied. ''It doesn't pain me o, i find it irritating cause i'm more than a witch, i'm a water person.'' Forbearance revealed. ''You are a water person?.'' Otega asked, not surprised. ''Yes, and i love you. I am ready to give up all that to be with you. I was actually sent to kill you but fell in love with you, that is why those guys are after us, all because i broke my promise just to be with you.'' Forbearance said, explaining more to Otega.

Instantly Otega fell for her. He kissed her and they started playing love. Kissing and kissing. ''Otega, let's play hide and seek!''. Forbearance suggested. ''I should hide first.'' Otega said. No, me want to hide first. You know, ladies first!''. Forbearance said. ''Yes, ladies first, i've been the lady all this while, you've been the man carrying me and running up and down so, i'll hide first.'' Otega said. ''Okay, you go and hide first while i close my eyes. Hide, and let me seek.'' Forbearance said, and Otega went to hide deep down in one of the bushes around.

Otega hid himself and screamed, ''Find me, only if you can o.'' Forbearance was about going into the bushes when the two men Chinco sent appeared in front of her. ''You don't want to submit the boy eh, you are about to be in prison for this''. One of them said. The other added, ''The punishment for this betrayal to the niger river kingdom is eternal suffering in the prison of fire.'' ''Come and take me, only if you can''. She screamed. ''Of course we can.'' They were about approaching her when she vanished a two head sword and sent it across to them. It struck them instantly and they fell down.

At the niger river kingdom Queen Nemesis screamed, ''Chinco who are those weaklings that you sent to get her? She just took them out. What is this?''. Chinco and the queen's right hand man looked on.

Forbearance commanded, ''Now, the two of you head, roll back to the Niger river kingdom. This is a warning to those that they will send next.'' The two men's head set out and started rolling back to the kingdom.

''They are failures. Bunch of failures''. Chinco screamed at the kingdom. ''I will go with you Mono, to get them''. He said. Mono is the queen's right hand man. ''You better do! Your life in this kingdom is at stake.'' The queen said to Chinco as he vanished with Mono into the Obudu Cattle ranch.

''Otega, come out, we have to leave, they are here!'' Forbearance screamed. Otega rushed out. ''Leave to where?''. He asked. ''Somewhere safe! Come on, let's go!''. She said, as she held Otega's left hand and they ran back to the small guest house to pack their things and leave.

They were about leaving when Otega stopped to ask, ''Who are this people sef?''. ''I've already explained to you na.'' Forbearance said. ''I want the story in full, you know, in the news, when they give headline, they give the news in full. You've given me the headline, now, give me the story in full.'' Otega said. ''Not now na, later jor, when we are somewhere safe. Take this bag to the car, i'll join you, we'll leave.'' Otega ran out with the bag, while Forbearance locked the door, dropped the key with the receptionist and came out.

As they were running to the direction where the car was parked Chinco and Mono appeared before them. ''What do you want from me, i'm no longer with you people, leave me alone please.'' Forbearance screamed. ''I want to be free, and live a normal live like every other human being on earth, get married to him, my love, and have children like every woman. This is what every woman's dream is. Fall in love with the right person, get married to him, bear children and be happy. Please you all should leave us alone to be. Forbearance cried protecting Otega with her body. ''We can't leave you alone. We took you in, when you were down. We clothed you, gave you all what you needed and prepared you seriously for this concluding mission, now, you want to fail us?''. Mono asked. ''It can't happen!''. Chinco said. ''If it does, i will be the one to lose, joining my grandson Nfelo in the prison of fire! Never! Forbearance you've choosen the wrong choice. Punishment is what you deserve. Without you, we will complete the mission. Now, give us all what we've given you, since you want to be alone.'' Chinco screamed, striking her. She dodged and shouted, ''Otega, go get the car.'' Otega ran off. Forbearance struck back, hitting Chinco and Mono hard. They fell! Otega brought the car, and Forbearance jumped in and he sped off.

Watch Out For Episode 29
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 29

Otega sped the car through the Obudu road breathing heavily. ''Otega, drive faster please!''. Said Forbearance who sat beside him.

Chinco and Mono were on two different power bikes about catching up with them. ''I'm trying my best!''. Otega said. ''Your best is not good enough, try your worst.'' Forbearance said, and Otega increased the speed. The two power bikes were about driving pass the car in a bid to overtake it and block it but instead, started ramming the car, from both left and right.

''Otega, pull over!''. Forbearance screamed. ''Oh no, i can't. The brakes are no longer working. We are dead!'' Otega screamed as the car swerved and ran into a tree at the corner of the road.

The car got damaged and they became unconscious.

Forbearance was the first to wake up and saw Otega lying beside her at the backseat of the car. She woke Otega up.

''We are still alive, thank God!'' Otega said. ''But my car is gone, oh no, my birthday gift is dead!''. Forbearance said, ''This is no time to cry for material thing, we have to leave now before they get here.'' ''Come on Otega, let's go!''. She said, and took Otega and herself out of the car. They started running into the main road. ''We have to get out of here as soon as possible, they are coming, i can hear them approaching.'' Forbearance said. ''But i can't see them and you say they are coming.'' Otega said. ''You can't see them, it is only me that can see them. They are almost here. I'm hearing their bike sounds.'' Forbearance said. Otega replied, ''I only hear birds sounds.'' ''That's because you are of the physical. I am of the spiritual that's why i hear them coming. Oh, here they are! We should start running before they get to us.'' Forbearance said, holding Otega's left hand as they started running. The two bikes went after them.

They were caught and tied on two different trees close to each other which were not far from the main road. ''Hahahaha!!!! You ran but couldn't hide.'' Chinco said. ''How painful this is to you after the running and running we still caught you guys, so sad, this minute is your last minute in life.'' Mono added.

''No, it's not, but it's yours!'' A voice screamed from the corner of the bush with a blessed olive oil coming from it's direction and falling on Mono and Chinco.

''Chinco, i ask you for the third time, where is Mono, my right hand man?''. Queen Nemesis asked Chinco who is now wretched after the touch of the anointing on him. ''My queen, he was destroyed. The battle became tough when he showed up.'' Chinco said. ''Who showed up?''. The queen asked. ''The boy's father, Ofego! He almost destroyed me with one oil on his hand like that but i escaped. Mono couldn't make it my queen.'' Chinco said. ''You have failed me!''. Queen Nemesis shouted. ''Chinco you have failed me''. ''I'm sorry for failing you my queen!''. Chinco pleaded. ''You will be sorry for failing me at the prison of fire!''. The queen shouted. ''Nonsense!''.

''Daddy i am happy you came to my rescue.'' Otega said, as he walked down the Obudu road with Forbearance and his father Ofego. ''Instead of being happy for me coming to your rescue you should be thankful to God for saving you.'' Ofego said. ''Your sister Voke was the one that called me last monday, then i was in Lagos o, don't ask me when i came back from China cause i came back three weeks ago and had been busy visiting some old friends, very old ones o in Lagos, before i could come and settle down home finally. I was shocked to hear from your sister that you had been kidnapped by her friend whom i know. When i heard about this, something told me that it was my past that is repeating itself again, this time, it is you my son they are after, so i had to do something.'' Ofego said. ''And what did you do sir?.'' Forbearance asked.

''Oh, Grandsire, you are joining me now, you see, one good turn deserves another.'' Nfelo said, as Chinco is put into the prison of fire to join him, his grandson. ''I hate you Nfelo, you brought this upon me by bringing that stupid girl called Forbearance to join our kingdom.'' Chinco said. ''Hahahaha, i brought this upon you, and together we brought this upon ourselves and together we are going to stay here and burn forever! Hahahahaha!!!!''. Nfelo laughed wickedly. ''Nooooooooo!!!!''. Chinco screamed into the dark.

While they were still walking down the Obudu road, a car started driving towards them. ''Daddy, a car is coming''. Otega said. ''I see it!''. Ofego who was now very old said. ''Prepare yourselves, it might be the second batch of the devilish comedian army sent by Queen Nemesis. She doesn't stop until you give her a reason for losing.'' Forbearance said. ''Let's see what she brings now.'' Ofego said, getting set with his bible.

Watch Out For Episode 30
Re: Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian by njuwo(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
Devilish Comedian Episode 30

Arriving at where they are, the car stopped. Pastor Miracle and Angel came out of it. Seeing her husband, Angel rushed to hug him. It has been four years since she last saw him. ''So it is true you are back!.'' She said. ''I missed you.'' ''I missed your body.'' ''Thank God i am back.'' ''Body no be fire wood. This night it is me and you.'' Ofego said. ''You haven't change.'' Angel said. ''Why should i, when i'm still Ofego?''. Ofego asked. Oh Otega my son, thank God, you are alive!''. She rushed to hug him. It's over now, isn't it?.'' She asked. Queen Nemesis appeared and said, ''No! I'm still remaining, you all have to deal with me, that's if you will succeed. Hahahahaha!!!! You, Forbearance, i gave you an assignment to carry out by bringing the boy Otega to me for the sacrifice to cleanse the stains his father had placed on my kingdom, the evil comedians kingdom, and you failed me, you failed me woefully, i will take you first o! I will take you first!.

''You will not take her first, let's see who will take who first!''. Pastor Miracle declared. ''Pastor you don't know the deal we had so mind your business.'' Queen Nemesis said. ''Every deal you had with her has been canceled by Christ for she is now born into Christ, is that not so my sister!''. The Pastor asked Forbearance. ''Yes Pastor!''. Forbearance said. ''You've heard from her yourself, she has confessed it, Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour is now in her so go away back to wherever you came from in thy mighty name of Jesus, Amen!.'' Pastor Miracle shouted. ''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i'm going back and taking whatever i gave to her back along with me.'' Queen Nemesis screamed and disappeared back to the Niger river, never to return in Jesus name Amen!. She took back all what she gave to Forbearance, beauty, elegance, fresh skin and so on.

''Oh no, my skin is twisting, help!''. Forbearance cried. ''Even your face is getting wrinkle almost like that of my dad.'' Otega said. The years she had spent on earth started telling on her body. When she joined the evil comedians many years ago she was made immortal by the queen, now, she is now back to a mortal being like every other human being. ''Everybody, praise thy Lord! She has taken back her gift.'' Pastor Miracle said. ''Welcome back to human being mode.'' Ofego said to Forbearance. She looked up from the road she was lying on and stared at the faces around. She recognised only one face, that of Ofego. ''Uncle Ofego, what happened to me?''. She cried. ''Where is my mummy and my daddy? Where is my sister? I hope that your evil son Tinfelo is no more?.'' ''Get up let's go Forbearance! We have so many things to talk about.'' Ofego said picking her up and holding her like a father as they walked to the car. Angel, Pastor Miracle and Otega were behind them. Pastor Miracle waved his right hand in the air with his bible on it, he was thanking God for ending all these. Otega was filled with bewilderment, wondering and pondering on all what had happened in a space of three months. He had promised in his heart that he will serve God all through his lifetime for putting all what seems like a nightmare to an end that moment. Ofego and Forbearance along with Angel went into the backseat, while Pastor Miracle who was to drive was joined by Otega in the frontseat. As the car drove into the main road, father and son started talking. ''Daddy it is good to know God''. Otega said. ''And it is better to serve him.'' Ofego said. ''It pays to be with him.'' Pastor Miracle said. ''You are all correct!''. Angel said as the car sped out of the Obudu Cattle ranch.

The End

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise Your Business To The Right People / DROGBA - A Short Story ( Written In Pidgin English) / Win $20,000 In A 100-word Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 371
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.