Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Need A Girl Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl Friend (802 Views)

Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents / A Girl Friend Needed In Auchi, Edo State / My Name Rapheal Am Looking For A Girl Friend Am Lonely(girls Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl Friend by man2man(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2006
i need a girl friend
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by beyunce(f): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
Ok. is dat all?
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2006
for real, where do you live, what job do you do, do you have a house, have you ever have a girl friend, are you a christian or a muslim, how old are you, are you tall, are you cute, how much do you earn, what kind of family are you from? you've got to have a good resume before looking around for a girl friend
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by kiki(f): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2006
mubowa:

for real, where do you live, what job do you do, do you have a house, have you ever have a girl friend, are you a christian or a muslim, how old are you, are you tall, are you cute, how much do you earn, what kind of family are you from? you've got to have a good resume before looking around for a girl friend

Damn mubowa dat sure is a lot of questions but he sure needs 2 answer them
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by omogenaija(f): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2006
why do u need a girlfriend
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by kiki(f): 4:22am On Aug 08, 2006
cos he is desperate
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by omogenaija(f): 4:32am On Aug 08, 2006
kiki:

because he is desperate

if thats the reason then he probably wont get one cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by kiki(f): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol he sure ain't grin cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by iice(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2006
Am available but only to the guy in my prof grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by SOJ(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2006
duh tongue get a life,boy!
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2006
really funny cos i keep coming to the meet up up zone to see the latest vacancies and I've neva been disappointed! grin
Re: I Need A Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2006
soj, the picture on your profile looks like the pirate of the Caribbean are you guys brothers

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Girls And Guys To Show Me The City In Manchester Uk / I Need A Good Look Muslim Guy / nothing!!! nothing!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.