Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,462 members, 7,954,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. (985 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"? / The Meaning Of CAPTCHA & 6 Types Of CAPTCHA / 15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by lekropasky(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Helloo Webmasters/Developers, i want someone to please explain what Google adsence mean and how it works. Thnks in advance.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by naijaxplorer: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2014
lekropasky:
Helloo Webmasters/Developers, i want someone to please explain what Google absence mean and how it works. Thnks in advance.
its not absence its adsense its an advertising program that helps web developers earn $
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by onyengbu: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Google absense means absense of Google in 21st century. It could be likend to the presence of leprosy, small pox and other untreatable diseases in the 19th century.
People who suffer from it uses the internet and yet dont know how to get information from Google.
It is a terrible disease in my own view.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by lekropasky(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2014
naijaxplorer:

its not absence its adsense its an advertising program that helps web developers earn $
thnks bro. It was a mistake, i knw its called adsence.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2014
lekropasky:
Helloo Webmasters/Developers, i want someone to please explain what Google absence mean and how it works. Thnks in advance.
ask Google...
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by lekropasky(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2014
onyengbu:
Google absense means absense of Google in 21st century. It could be likend to the presence of leprosy, small pox and other untreatable diseases in the 19th century.
People who suffer from it uses the internet and yet dont know how to get information from Google.
It is a terrible disease in my own view.
bro, u no get brain ooh. I think d disease hs somehw affected you. Silly fellow!

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by onyengbu: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
lekropasky:

bro, u no get brain ooh. I think d disease hs somehw affected you. Silly fellow!
I am sorry sha, thats my own lame attempt at sarcasm. Anyways, no be mistake oo. You cant make the mistake in the title and repeat it in the body of your post.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by naijaxplorer: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2014
lekropasky:

thnks bro. It was a mistake, i knw its called adsence.
ur very welcome
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by naijaxplorer: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2014
onyengbu:
I am sorry sha, thats my own lame attempt at sarcasm. Anyways, no be mistake oo. You cant make the mistake in the title and repeat it in the body of your post.
its possible if he uses android it'll autocorrect it
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by bedfordng(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2014
its simply an advert company that displays advert on your site and pay you if any one clicks on the adverts.at the end of the month, if your pay reached up to 100 dollars, they will send your money to your bank account in nigeria or send you cheque if you want.note, they have rules and regulations when using their advertising network.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by lekropasky(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
bedfordng:
its simply an advert company that displays advert on your site and pay you if any one clicks on the adverts.at the end of the month, if your pay reached up to 100 dollars, they will send your money to your bank account in nigeria or send you cheque if you want.note, they have rules and regulations when using their advertising network.
Im very gratefull bro
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by lekropasky(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2014
naijaxplorer:

its possible if he uses android it'll autocorrect it
Im so happy that you understand what happened.
Re: I Dont Know The Meaning Of Google Adsence. by naijaxplorer: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2014
lekropasky:

Im so happy that you understand what happened.
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Install Freshim Wechat Clone / Help! I Can't Load Fiverr On My Phone Nor Laptop / (MUST READ) How I Made $20,000 A Day From My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.