Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); (2201 Views)

Let's Get To Know More Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina) / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2014
* It speeds up metabolism and therefore
is great for weight loss.
* Bitter leaf juice relieves fever and
feverish conditions. Take the squeezed
juice, 3 times daily until the symptoms
disappears.
* It also helps to reduce high sugar level in
the blood, and great for diabetic patients.
* Squeeze the fresh leaves on your palm
and apply the juice on skin rashes,eczema,
ring worms and any superficial skin
ailments, you'll notice a change in few
days. Don't apply to open wounds.
* Bitter leaf is said to soothe and also cure
pile .
* Taking a cup of bitter leaf juice a day, is a
great way to detoxify the body of harmful
toxins.
* Bitter leaf juice nourishes the skin.
* Bitter leaf (Vernonia amygdalina) also
cures mild stomach ailments
* Bitter leaf juice is said to increase breast
milk production in nursing mothers.
* The washed roots and stalks of bitterleaf
are boiled and the infusion is taking as a
worm expeller. A cup of bitter leaf infusion
taking first thing in the morning before
meals
* Bitter leaf juice is used by local women in
Guinea-Bissau to contract the uterus after
childbirth and therefore should not be
taking during pregnancy or if you're
trying to conceive,because high intake
might cause miscarriage.
* A cup of bitter leaf juice a day, energizes
you...o yes it does.
Re: Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Extom(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
But still, I'd rather a pumpkin leaf to a Bitter leaf. If I want something bitter, chloroquine can do the trick.
Re: Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2014
Extom:
But still, I'd rather a pumpkin leaf to a Bitter leaf. If I want something bitter, chloroquine can do the trick.
wash the leaves,fold the leaves,open ur carry and insert it there,then close it up and roll it in ur soup and swallow.i have done it before.
Re: Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Extom(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2014
finniblinks:
wash the leaves,fold the leaves,open ur carry and insert it there,then close it up and roll it in ur soup and swallow.i have done it before.
Still, I choose pumpkin again cheesy
Re: Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Extom:

Still, I choose pumpkin again cheesy
but research has proven that bitter leaf has more medicinal properties than pumpkin
Re: Some Of The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf(vernonia Amygdalina); by Extom(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
finniblinks:
but research has proven that bitter leaf has more medicinal properties than pumpkin
Still, I prefer Pumpkin leaf ooo. Lmao.
There are other fruits/foods I can get medicinal values from. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Breast Lump / T&T Skincare Cream / Mental Health Treatment And Stigma In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.