Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) (8624 Views)

IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) / Maheeda Dances Na*ked Again Photos 18+ / Tonto Dikeh's Boo Buys Her Expensive Jewelries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by emassflourish(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2014

She woke up like this.....Tonto Dikeh's mystery man is sure spoiling her silly..She wakes up to expensive gifts.

Last time,it was a $6k Chanel bag, now a set of expensive gold jewellery...Some think the man she refers to as Mr X is Dbanj lol

for more latest news visit http://www.
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Kk..gud 4 her

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by 100Cents: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Banga Lee doing his Job to Poco Lee.

Bunch of talentless people..

11 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by kalet55(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by repogirl(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
100Cents:
Banga Lee doing his Job to Poco Lee.

Bunch of talentless people..
cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Profcamsey(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
And this trash Will make front-page.

say no to this type of topic no front-page. like this post if t say No.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by marieolae(f): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't think anybody gives a toss.
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Using her for ritual
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by sunylatsega(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Whizzdom(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Na money dey hungry am ... make him spend now ... If to say Subsidy dey affect am ..

He no go try am .... Tonto Dike ... yellow pawpaw of Nigeria. well done

Make you dey receive the gifts ... later now ... you no go marry the guy

Nigerian GUrls always love free free tins since 2000 - Till GEJ ERA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by TrishaP(f): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
She finally has a man shocked, i'm Happy for her.
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Adedayo516(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
DJDOLA needs your help, Every single naira you contribute would go a long way. He must not die!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola

https://www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by clitlicker: 1:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Banga lee be wasting his time on unavailable women Genevieve was looking for a classier man, poko lee is busy tribbing her housegirl
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2014
my future man will do better than that lipsrsealed
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by darne(m): 4:22am On Nov 15, 2014
Carry Go tontolet, P -oko- Lee ,..all this her name sef angry
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by 100Cents: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:

Nah me be the future man ?
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:
.Hey smiley
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2014
NickiRoman:
.Hey smiley
hey! tongue it's been long, how are you? smiley
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]we don't care
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
mayapop:
hey! tongue it's been long, how are you? smiley
..Am good,How are you? I even thought you got pregnant tongue
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Am good,How are you? I even thought you got pregnant tongue
fine! lol! I'm not pregnant tongue why would you think that cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
I don't think anybody gives a toss.

Speak only for yourself HATER!
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by marieolae(f): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Airforce1:

Speak only for yourself HATER!

tongue ssshhhh
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
marieolae:
tongue ssshhhh

Your boyfriends

That's if u have any
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:58am On Nov 16, 2014
Keep off : This thread is for gossips. cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by lanxlot(m): 4:11am On Nov 16, 2014
mtchhhhhheeeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Girlfriend At The World Premiere Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Sexy Mama! Mary J Blige Flaunts Sexy Body In Bikini [SEE PHOTOS] / Direct Download. Noname Room 25 Album Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.