Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) (8631 Views)

IK Ogbonna Spoils His Wife With Birthday Gifts (photos) / Maheeda Dances Na*ked Again Photos 18+ / Tonto Dikeh's Boo Buys Her Expensive Jewelries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 10:12am On Nov 16, 2014
mayapop:
fine! lol! I'm not pregnant tongue why would you think that cheesy
Lol grin You've been gone for so long,Only God knows what you've been up to tongue tongue
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 17, 2014
NickiRoman:
Lol grin You've been gone for so long,Only God knows what you've been up to tongue tongue
lol! school bae! school, it's a little bit down for now and have time for nl, yay! cheesy. I hope you will be around often?
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2014
mayapop:
lol! school bae! school, it's a little bit down for now and have time for nl, yay! cheesy. I hope you will be around often?
..Lol grin Not really,Nairaland is getting boring by the day.Are you watching bba hotshots?
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Lol grin Not really,Nairaland is getting boring by the day.Are you watching bba hotshots?
No. it doesn't show here, i usually watch the highlights on their site.
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 7:58am On Nov 17, 2014
mayapop:
No. it doesn't show here, i usually watch the highlights on their site.
..Okay who you voting for in the Mr Nairaland?
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2014
NickiRoman:
..Okay who you voting for in the Mr Nairaland?
Hmm, Naijaboy, kulboy. LOL, you?
Re: Exclusive: Tonto Dikeh's Boo Spoils Her Silly Again (photos) by NickiRoman: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2014
mayapop:
Hmm, Naijaboy, kulboy. LOL, you?
No one This current Mr/Mrs Nairaland Competition ain't interesting at all, it's more like a popularity contest.Naijaboy might win it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Show Off Her Uncover Legs While Sleeping On Couch, See Reactions / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Girlfriend At The World Premiere Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria: Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.